Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*looks up flights from Scotland to Canada* 😉

I wish! 😩

I hope he has a much better experience this time round :)
I was very surprised to see the announcement honestly! I assumed he'd be put off doing cons for a while. Though I'm guessing if he's doing one so soon he/his team must have set some ground rules etc. So fingers crossed it will be much better for everyone involved.

Though I have to add 😅

1660127952028.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bless him he’s literally so nice to fans but I would be mortified to disturb someone at dinner!

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Bless him he’s literally so nice to fans but I would be mortified to disturb someone at dinner!
Let the guy enjoy his meal in peace ffs! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I agree with you, I’d never approach someone famous while they’re going about their business. In fact, I’d be so shy/star-struck I’d probably just freeze either way and not approach them at all. The brass neck on some of these Stans though. 😳

Reactions: 6
Let the guy enjoy his meal in peace ffs! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I agree with you, I’d never approach someone famous while they’re going about their business. In fact, I’d be so shy/star-struck I’d probably just freeze either way and not approach them at all. The brass neck on some of these Stans though. 😳
indeed indeed! The fact he had to do his button back up haha bless he obviously had a great meal…. I would be the same as you just trying not to stare in awe 🤣 I would like to think it’s just some of the really young fans that aren’t totally clued up yet….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
indeed indeed! The fact he had to do his button back up haha bless he obviously had a great meal…. I would be the same as you just trying not to stare in awe 🤣 I would like to think it’s just some of the really young fans that aren’t totally clued up yet….
I saw that haha, must’ve been a good meal 😂 been there, Joseph!

Yeah, it does seem to be the younger ones doesn’t it? A lot of the comments are saying what we have so hopefully it’s just a minority. I’ve noticed on Tik Tok that some younger fans of ST have been trying to “cancel” Metallica too because of questionable stuff they’ve done in the past. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad I've found my people!! Huge fan of his, I just feel so awful on him at the moment, some absolute weirdos out there who obsess. Find that with loads of fandoms these days

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Yeah, it does seem to be the younger ones doesn’t it? A lot of the comments are saying what we have so hopefully it’s just a minority. I’ve noticed on Tik Tok that some younger fans of ST have been trying to “cancel” Metallica too because of questionable stuff they’ve done in the past. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣
right I’m not trying to sound like a granny but gen Z need to get a grip they’re always trying to cancel someone! Some people rightfully so but others….. leave it in the past and learn from it. I’m 30 for reference 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Maybe that is why he continues engaging with fans who over step boundaries. I don’t think he’d have as much tolerance if the fans doing these stuff were adults - at least I hope he wouldn’t!

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love JQ as Eddie. He reminds me of boyfriends I had in the 80s ❤
Metalheads get a lot of hassle for being ‘different’. It’s nice to see this genre represented in main stream programmes 🎸

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just when we thought Eddie’s voice was no more - thanks for sharing this! I love how the majority of the comments on the video are about him and not the game 😅
You know, I think he needs his own spin-off series; Eddie The Banished.

d93dae3292cf03f8a761b60c273ccc91ee88b286.gif

• Heart
1000% this!!!!
Even happy to help fund 😂

Has anyone else listened to his Off Menu episode an unhealthy amount of times?...no?
Just me!! 😂🙊
I just love his voice so much! 😂
Ooh, don’t even got me started about that podcast! Him and his filthy martinis and oysters… it’s like, contain yourself man, chill and let us live in peace 😩

• Haha
So for anyone that's bothered about star signs like me Joseph is apparently an Aquarius! Someone asked him his bday at the expo and he said 26th January. How did google get it so wrong?! Not me all happy because I’m an Aquarius too (in my head we are getting married now 🤣🤣🤣)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So for anyone that's bothered about star signs like me Joseph is apparently an Aquarius! Someone asked him his bday at the expo and he said 26th January. How did google get it so wrong?! Not me all happy because I’m an Aquarius too (in my head we are getting married now 🤣🤣🤣)
I’m also an Aquarius! ♒

• Heart
Reactions: 2