Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man’s living the dream 😍

I smiled all the way through this video! What a lovely man and Metallica are legends ♥

So jealous you went to the Death Magnetic tour! I was maybe only 15/16 when it came out so I wasn't allowed to go but I rinsed that album so much as a teenager 🤘🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I smiled all the way through this video! What a lovely man and Metallica are legends ♥

So jealous you went to the Death Magnetic tour! I was maybe only 15/16 when it came out so I wasn't allowed to go but I rinsed that album so much as a teenager 🤘🏻
Yeah, I think I’d just turned 20 at the time - the ticket was a birthday present ( 👵🏻). They are amazing live, I’d love to see them again. It’s awesome to that they’re also fans of ST and were so lovely with our boi Joe ❤🤘🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Goooood Morning Joseph fans 👋

I’m currently on holiday so trying to catch up but looking at all this, Joseph is having the ride of his life ☺ love to see it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Goooood Morning Joseph fans 👋

I’m currently on holiday so trying to catch up but looking at all this, Joseph is having the ride of his life ☺ love to see it
Hope you’re enjoying your holiday! ☺

You’re not in Rome are you? I’ve heard Joseph is/was there recently 👀

72EE2365-9D3B-4321-AB37-2D322F2C5865.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hi all,
Long time lurker on other threads, first time posting. I cannot tell you how glad I am to have found this thread! I thought I was losing my mind fangirling over this man. Seriously. Reading here and seeing I'm not alone has me feeling a lot better though 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m rewatching the bbc version of les Mis. I watched it when it came out and really enjoyed it, I remember really liking Joseph’s character and fancying him back then! The man is a chameleon because I didn’t recognise him in strike or stranger things 🤣 only difference is now when I see him I giggle. I never fan girl 🤣 but he has me fangirling HARD.

• Haha
Hi all,
Long time lurker on other threads, first time posting. I cannot tell you how glad I am to have found this thread! I thought I was losing my mind fangirling over this man. Seriously. Reading here and seeing I'm not alone has me feeling a lot better though 😅

Welcome to the cult of Joseph Quinn ❤

I’m rewatching the bbc version of les Mis. I watched it when it came out and really enjoyed it, I remember really liking Joseph’s character and fancying him back then! The man is a chameleon because I didn’t recognise him in strike or stranger things 🤣 only difference is now when I see him I giggle. I never fan girl 🤣 but he has me fangirling HARD.
I was very drawn to his character in that when I watched it (before I knew who he was). There’s just something about him 😝

I love the Strike series, and Game of Thrones which he has a very small part in - he was right under our noses the entire time 😂 🥰

• Heart

Welcome to the cult of Joseph Quinn ❤

I was very drawn to his character in that when I watched it (before I knew who he was). There’s just something about him 😝

I love the Strike series, and Game of Thrones which he has a very small part in - he was right under our noses the entire time 😂 🥰

Thank you, I see I'm among great company 🥰

Though I have to say I am not fond of my reborn-angsty-teenager-lusting-after-a-celebrity feeling! I have lived through this once, thinking I have a chance with a Jonas Brother since Kevin married a non-famous person. Damn you Joseph Quinn and your charming personality! 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Joe was in Strike?! Omg I had no idea!!! Just googled and I'm shook. I love the Strike series too 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Eugh this man!!
Where to even begin?
I liked him back when he was in dickensian. So glad he's had his big break and hope he gets plenty more offers.
The metallica video was just amazing. And thr interviews with him and Jamie in Brazil like they were an old married couple. And he stands up for women's rights.
You have to love this man.

He's also gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve never been on a rave thread before, which I worry says a lot about me 😂 but I’m happy to have found my people!

I get such NICE vibes off Joseph! Like he didn’t expect one tiny bit to have the reaction that he’s got from Eddie and I love it. And him also.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning Joseph Stans 👋🏻

Question time: Joseph has recently signed with top Hollywood agency CAA, who’s clients list boasts Tom Hanks, Zendaya, Reese Witherspoon to name but a few. What future role/projects would you like to see Joseph star in?

And here’s a little something to brighten the thread up :)

64CBE6BA-DB04-49AC-8089-15BFEAD4C8F4.jpeg

EB80F711-6440-4508-89F3-E98345823680.jpeg

525B750B-9F5D-4910-A2AE-2DF57DE00AF9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning Joseph Stans 👋🏻

Question time: Joseph has recently signed with top Hollywood agency CAA, who’s clients list boasts Tom Hanks, Zendaya, Reese Witherspoon to name but a few. What future role/projects would you like to see Joseph star in?

View attachment 1474172
View attachment 1474171
View attachment 1474173
I know he’s been compared to Heath Ledger and the world doesn’t need it because i think the first movie is perfect but I’d love to see him play “William Thatchers” son in a Knights Tale 2 😂 also here are some of my favorite fan art:

Attachments

• Heart
Morning Joseph Stans 👋🏻

View attachment 1474172
View attachment 1474171
View attachment 1474173
Ooh, good question!
I would love to see him in a movie similar to Drive. I think he can do fantastic work with a somewhat darker character.
I also think he'd be brilliant in a Wes Anderson movie. He has great comedic timing and pulls off goofiness like no other. (not saying all Wes Anderson characters are funny and goofy, just the one I imaged for Joseph) :)

Think it could be his sister. I faintly remember seeing a video either on Tik-Tok or Instagram where he was walking along with a brunette girl and a lot of comments were saying it was his sister 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6