Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a Feb born ♒

Someone at the Con asked him his fave sandwich. He said tuna mayo. That’s mine too!
It’s ✨ destiny ✨ 😉 😂

Google is a lying piece of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why we’re drawn to him. We sense one of our own. 😂

Aquarians unite 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Feb Aquarius too yay! I definitely sensed Aquarius energy from him - people say we are cold but every Aquarius I’ve met is full of fun and bubbly and doesn’t care what people think! And that’s definitely Joe vibes for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feb Aquarius too yay! I definitely sensed Aquarius energy from him - people say we are cold but every Aquarius I’ve met is full of fun and bubbly and doesn’t care what people think! And that’s definitely Joe vibes for sure
That is actually so true. I’ve been told this so many times (I’m distant) but I’m nice once you get to know me, honest 🥺😂

• Heart
I also sensed Aquarius - I caught his humour in some interviews and its similar to us Aquarius’ in that it’s dry and straight to the point 🤣 definitely why we us Aquarians like him so much! We know one when we see one 👀

(god, how many times can I say Aquarius 💀 doesn’t sound like a word anymore!)

• Haha
  • Heart
D5F2DC4D-369D-4BE4-8C38-EFEF69C811FA.jpeg

Saw this on Instagram. Don’t know if the part about IMDB access is true though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Could he.. could he be trolling us?? Did he really look up Eddie Van Halen’s birthday and waited for a fan to ask this question? If yes, My love for him might have grown a little 🫣😅

Bear in mind this is the same man who picked Up and Down by Vengaboys as his Upside Down song just cause he thought it would be funny. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahaha that is actually hilarious if he is!! Wee chancer. Sorry to all fellow Aquas I got excited too prematurely if this is the case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Godbless Grace Van Dien for providing the goods! 😍😍
Screenshot_20220827-162728_Twitter.jpg

Although some of the replies are shocking from some so called "fans" 🙃🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The hardcore Stans can’t stand Grace because she is a Chrissy/Eddie shipper (the ones who ship Steve and Eddie are the worst I’ve seen tbh). 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just looking at some of the pictures from the Canada fanexpo...
And jeezo...His top button is working hard in some of them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1532099

Saw this on Instagram. Don’t know if the part about IMDB access is true though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Could he.. could he be trolling us?? Did he really look up Eddie Van Halen’s birthday and waited for a fan to ask this question? If yes, My love for him might have grown a little 🫣😅

Bear in mind this is the same man who picked Up and Down by Vengaboys as his Upside Down song just cause he thought it would be funny. 😂
Hahaha have we been mugged off here?! How dare he make us look so silly 🤣
I hope he was just joking about it to tease the girl that asked (quick on his feet with Eddie Van Halen!) and not protecting himself from crazy fans because it’s sad if it’s come to that 😔 although I wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 4