Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 33c currently but it’s just gone up to 100c thanks to the the two joes

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Joseph will be a guest on Jimmy Fallon’s
Tonight Show on Monday 25th July for anyone who is interested in catching it. 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
I hate - H A T E - this fandom right now!!! 😡 “fans” have gone and dug through his families facebooks to find pictures of him!! They’ve contacted members of his family!!!! I am so angry

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate - H A T E - this fandom right now!!! 😡 “fans” have gone and dug through his families facebooks to find pictures of him!! They’ve contacted members of his family!!!! I am so angry

Some “fans” are really bleeping weird. I saw on Tik Tok someone had posted photos and a vid of him with a red-headed woman looking happy and chatting, and they’re all losing their minds thinking he has a girlfriend. So what if he does? The man is allowed to have a life. They don’t own him now that he’s famous.

I’d honestly hate to be famous, it must be stressful as hell.

Reactions: 9
Some “fans” are really bleeping weird. I saw on Tik Tok someone had posted photos and a vid of him with a red-headed woman looking happy and chatting, and they’re all losing their minds thinking he has a girlfriend. So what if he does? The man is allowed to have a life. They don’t own him now that he’s famous.

I’d honestly hate to be famous, it must be stressful as hell.
Not going to lie that video hurt my heart 😂 but certainly a wake up call to how out my league he is hahaha! (She’s stunning, girlfriend or not)
Totally agree he’s unfortunately been lumbered with CRAZY fans. The comments on the video are mental and the poor girl has been left hate on her Instagram already.
Jesus Christ, as if he’s going to be interested in a crazy obsessed fan who’s age range is probably 12-17 and has a poster of Eddie on their bedroom wall 💀 I’m glad he doesn’t use social media because he’d be terrified!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here! I’ve had to make an account to get involved because this is all a bit much and I felt I had to say something.
Just to clarify, I’m not a jealous fan. I’ve slept with far to many of Joe’s friends to even be interested LOL! 😂
I work in the creative arts in SE London and run in the same social circles as Joe/have a lot of mutual friends/would know each other to say hi to.
The Aussie model has been staying with a mutual friend in London and again, would’ve probably had lots of the same mates as Joe and I or even potentially matched on Raya.
I know fans are sneaky but it would’ve been virtually impossible to find her Instagram after that video got shared. Me and a friend sadly reckon she shared it herself for the clout.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here! I’ve had to make an account to get involved because this is all a bit much and I felt I had to say something.
Just to clarify, I’m not a jealous fan. I’ve slept with far to many of Joe’s friends to even be interested LOL! 😂
I work in the creative arts in SE London and run in the same social circles as Joe/have a lot of mutual friends/would know each other to say hi to.
The Aussie model has been staying with a mutual friend in London and again, would’ve probably had lots of the same mates as Joe and I or even potentially matched on Raya.
I know fans are sneaky but it would’ve been virtually impossible to find her Instagram after that video got shared. Me and a friend sadly reckon she shared it herself for the clout.
Wow that sucks if she did…

I was wondering how her Instagram was found considering they don’t follow each other, and The Great Frog didn’t post her/follow 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wow that sucks if she did…

I was wondering how her Instagram was found considering they don’t follow each other, and The Great Frog didn’t post her/follow 🤔
I mean, he doesn’t follow any of our friends. It’s just for work purposes.
We might be looking way to into it but it seems to us that she was out for drinks with a friend, met Joe after and her friend possibly (not one of ours I should add) took the video and shared it. 😬
Not 100% of course but just our thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
We might be looking way to into it but it seems to us that she was out for drinks with a friend, met Joe after and her friend possibly my (not one of ours I should add) took the video and shared it. 😬
Now I’m full invested in this theory 😂
From this video it does look like the person filming is waiting for him to come and meet her!

Either way I feel sorry for the guy with all the crazies out there not letting him live a private life.

Reactions: 7
Now I’m full invested in this theory 😂
From this video it does look like the person filming is waiting for him to come and meet her!

Either way I feel sorry for the guy with all the crazies out there not letting him live a private life.
Right! It’s all a bit strange. Especially considering he’s managed, as far as our friend group is concerned, to keep most of his close friendships private.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You might be on to something @daintyjune it does look a bit set up from the video. It’s wrong either way, if it is a fan he’s entitled to a private life or if she is using him to get herself known that’s such a dick move. I’d hate to be Joe right now it seems everyone wants a piece of him.

Reactions: 5
Ooo I'm invested in this 👀👀

We might be looking way to into it but it seems to us that she was out for drinks with a friend, met Joe after and her friend possibly (not one of ours I should add) took the video and shared it. 😬
Do you reckon it was her other friend who filmed it from afar??? Is that what is maybe implied 🧐

Reactions: 4
Another thing, it's weird he is facing away from the camera the whole time yet she is always facing it -apart from when walking away. When she is on her own it looks like she's looking towards the camera too! I find it weird a "fan" has also stood there and waited until they finished drinks to follow them all the way to the next stop. Now don't get me wrong but if I meet a friend for a few drinks at a bar, it takes at least 30 mins - 1 hour to finish a drink. So you're telling me this person recording stood there from the moment she was alone to when they left.... very bloody weird!!!

I feel like if I saw him I would either be star struck but carry on with my day or if the situation was different, potentially ask for a picture... all in all both take 2 mins, ain't nobody got time to waste stood there filming someone having drinks!

Edit -how would a fan be able to tell that is him from a far and a grainy zoom unless someone knew he was coming!

Case over

Reactions: 6
Today is my first day back in the office after 2yrs working from home and I miss the drama!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you be standing filming a random woman outside a pub though? The filming begins before Joe arrives. Maybe I’ve watched too many films but it’s a bit sus.

Reactions: 7