Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the Ryan who doesn’t live there and lives at his moms is going back to live at his moms 😂 she’s so thick it’s untrue, she shares literally her whole life on there, including the times she gets out of bed so it was quite clear he lives there, unless her son takes himself to school and her little one looks after himself till noon 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh the Ryan who doesn’t live there and lives at his moms is going back to live at his moms 😂 she’s so thick it’s untrue, she shares literally her whole life on there, including the times she gets out of bed so it was quite clear he lives there, unless her son takes himself to school and her little one looks after himself till noon 🙄
She needs reporting #fraud

Reactions: 1
So the person whose apparently going to do her cover up is actually pretty decent but it pisses me off how much this prick is milking the situation. She's saying the tattooist who did the work refunded her and admitted he'd fucked up but she's not sueing him as such she just wants him to pay for the cover up

Reactions: 4
Hold up.....she’s 28???? She’s only 28?? I honestly thought she was 40! Wow.

Reactions: 18
I had a piece done by Peyton and she is fantastic. Urban Ink are quiet pricey tho, if I remember rightly it was about £80 a hour and that was about 4yrs ago I think so God knows how much her cover up will cost

Reactions: 2
i love how she described her families supporting families page as a “charity page” where people donate things 😂 no it’s a page where people beg for non essential items and take free items and sell them on. That whole group was such a fail 😂

It is probably jo pretending to just be a random person 😂
The Clemmie Hooper fiasco all over again!!

i thought it was something like that , of course you get pain from it it’s horrible but what a waste of resources just because she doesn’t want to feel ill.

Why would you rather put yourself through a surgery having general anaesthetic and taking longer to recover rather than take a pill and be in pain for 2 days. I’ve probably answered my own question here really she probably only had the surgery so she could make it seem worse for her and get more sympathy
I'm late to the party but normally I wouldn't judge someone for making this choice and I wouldnt call it a drain on resources but I do get the feeling this is for attention.

Also I don't think mental health is an excuse not to have sex. If anything it can make you hypersexual (I'm not sure that's the word). But again, I think she's attention seeking x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She doesn't declare anything on her insta. The curve closet clothes are clearly gifted and she is prob being paid to put them on her stories and feed so she needs to declare with #ad #gifted. Absolutely going to report her 😅

• Haha
Can I just say that her eyeliner is absolutely horrendous!
Just had to put that out there.....I feel much better now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Can we just talk about tonight's cooking video?? Shes prancing round like a twit.

God she literally lives on tiktok live. Absolutely nothing wrong with having family/partner/friends take care of your kids to give you a break but she seems to never have them? What is the point in having kids if you cant even look after them. Also she comes across so fake, especially when people give her gifts on tiktok live she gets all happy and acts so fake

I reckon she read in here someone saying she’s only 28 then did a tik tok about age earlier and people thinking she’s older 😂

Reactions: 4
I swear she gets more "parcels" delivered than I've had letters this month!!! Amd those nails don't fit her nails well. As for her getting 200k members so Ryan will wear them well let's just see.
Wait for the reveal for the BIG parcel wen the kids aren't around.....oh yeah thats like Fri-Sun morning possibly some days during the week aswell 🤣🤣

Again claims she's skint BUT she's pays for a Frappe for herself but nothing for the kids.....Selfish Mate!!!!

OK to be fair u never actually saw that they did or didn't have anything to eat, it was just my rage at her again 🤣🤣

Those nails don't even fit hers they look awful! No sign of this crippling depression and anxiety that's so bad she can't work lately 🤔

Didn't even clock she wasn't wearing a mask at first. Claims she took it off because there was no one around her. Has she not seen the advert where it says covid particles move around like smoke dumb witch doesn't matter if no one around you! Selfish cow

Didn't even clock she wasn't wearing a mask at first. Claims she took it off because there was no one around her. Has she not seen the advert where it says covid particles move around like smoke dumb witch doesn't matter if no one around you! Selfish cow
Hate seeing so many people on tiktok without masks or without them worn properly. There’s a small number of the population that are genuinely medically exempt. I find it impossible to believe that the entire smithy family plus all others are exempt. Though smithy family openly didn’t follow lockdown rules.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.