Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was speaking about it she made it sound like it was on a body part that couldn’t be seen while it was being done! Surely she would have been watching him do it and say something about it not looking anything like the pic she showed him, why wait until he was finished??

Reactions: 5
I have a friend who had a tattoo done and they got the date of birth of her child wrong, the tattooist paid for the tattoo to be removed.

I don't think that she'll be so lucky.

Reactions: 1
She removed the post, still on Insta Insta though.
I'm pretty sure wat she wanted was either airbrushed or superimposed or the person paid alot of money for a decent tattoo.
She paid cheap and defo got cheap!! I'm crying with laughter 😃 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh my god. I’ve just seen it. That is horrific. There is no way she wouldn’t have been watching what he was doing.

Reactions: 2
If u wanted or needed cash so desperately, which I don't think she actually needs, why the hell go through this?? Surely this would have sent her anxiety overboard?!?! She doesn't need money as she claims enough through social and for being or was a carer for her mum, if Ryan "doesn't live there" then she will also get A reduction in rent if she has declared him back there then she will have to pay full rent however the benefits she gets will still be more than wat a normal working person possibly gets I think. She gets help with everything 😔

If u wanted or needed cash so desperately, which I don't think she actually needs, why the hell go through this?? Surely this would have sent her anxiety overboard?!?! She doesn't need money as she claims enough through social and for being or was a carer for her mum, if Ryan "doesn't live there" then she will also get A reduction in rent if she has declared him back there then she will have to pay full rent however the benefits she gets will still be more than wat a normal working person possibly gets I think. She gets help with everything 😔
That’s the disgusting thing. Me and my partner work bloody hard and get absolutely zero help other than child benefit. We get 1 day off together a month because we’re working back to back. And she’s sat on her arse, getting to spend all the time she wants with her children, and can go out and afford about 4 tattoos this year. (Maybe more?) she’s a knob.

Reactions: 6
That’s the disgusting thing. Me and my partner work bloody hard and get absolutely zero help other than child benefit. We get 1 day off together a month because we’re working back to back. And she’s sat on her arse, getting to spend all the time she wants with her children, and can go out and afford about 4 tattoos this year. (Maybe more?) she’s a knob.
I understand completely both me and my husband work, him full time me half time however as he is working different hours its difficult with our child. We don't get any financial help but we r still struggling 😪 we have no money for extra tattoos.

She doesn't even want to spend time with her kids!!! That's also the annoying part. She will hand them off to nanny every Friday and will gladly go on holiday without them without thought for them at all!! Yes so called Queen! Wat I'd love for ur kids to see this wen they r older and disown u!!!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely.....for years when my son was little I worked 2 split nights so I didn't have to sleep during the day. Then I started working one night in the week and Saturday and Sunday nights as my husband was off on Sundays. I hardly saw the husband, like ships that passed in the night. We went out about once a month, had caravan holidays in the UK and managed with one car....nightmare dragging the child out in his pjs to drop me at work, then my husband used to pick me up in the morning, son in pjs so I could drop said husband at work before me coming home to get the child dressed, breakfast and school. As my son got older I worked full time, did a distance learning degree and helped my mother do her shopping once a week, a mother that lived 70 miles away.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she stop him when she knew something was not right.
That's what I don't understand.... If it had been on her left arse cheek I could understand, she couldn't see what he was doing, but its on her hand which she waves about in front of her face constantly to show off her 17 quid stick on nails 🙄 She should have stopped him at the first wonky petal 🤣😂

• Haha
To be fair the petals r in the same shape but just a whole lot bigger, she clearly has no idea about how tattoos r supposed to be done

Reactions: 2
I've only got one tattoo, so maybe I'm wrong but did she not look at it whilst he was doing it? Did she not have a little "what the duck is that?" moment? I don't get it. I mean it's bleeping atrocious 😂 the colours, the thickness of the lines. Wonder when the begging for money to cover it will start 🤨
It’s started already but disguised as constant videos about the dodgy tattoo! She’s hoping people feel sorry for her and donate to the “I’ve been conned by a tattoo artist even though I could have stopped it before he butchered my skin” cause! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Absolutely.....for years when my son was little I worked 2 split nights so I didn't have to sleep during the day. Then I started working one night in the week and Saturday and Sunday nights as my husband was off on Sundays. I hardly saw the husband, like ships that passed in the night. We went out about once a month, had caravan holidays in the UK and managed with one car....nightmare dragging the child out in his pjs to drop me at work, then my husband used to pick me up in the morning, son in pjs so I could drop said husband at work before me coming home to get the child dressed, breakfast and school. As my son got older I worked full time, did a distance learning degree and helped my mother do her shopping once a week, a mother that lived 70 miles away.
I echo all of this .. when our daughter was little I worked evenings until 10.30 and weekends so I could work it around my husband full time job, some days he walked through the door and I walked straight back out to go to work, then when our daughter started school I was lucky to work in a school kitchen , but recently I have started working evenings asqel as the school job , so again he walks in and I walk out.. we get child benefit and nothing else ( not that I expect anything else ) we pay all of our bills in full like a lot of us do, I have clothes older than our daughter, but it is what it is !!!

Why did she say she wouldn't reveal it too embarrassed and now she has? I assume she needs sympathy pennies to pay for her kids Christmas

A1
Why did she say she wouldn't reveal it too embarrassed and now she has? I assume she needs sympathy pennies to pay for her kids Christmas
Because in all honesty, I think she's hoping one of her followers own lazor removal shop, or a tattoo artists and will give her free time to cover it up.
Beggggg.

It's so annoying that people play into her begging. Also incredibly embarrassing to be begging on the internet when you're also responsible for your shite tattoo. She could've just told him to stop 🤦🏼‍♀️ Silly bint.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.