Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned her eyeliner in one of her videos, something like I like my eyeliner this way so we’re gonna get over that. Tattle reference maybe lol

Reactions: 2
Everything about this woman just irritates the tit out of me. Eating on her live no one wants to see you chew!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone actually find her endearing? Like anyone with two brain cells to rub together? I can't abide by the whole "I'm quirky!" personality. She's just like a little rash that won't go away, and takes your taxes to do Shein hauls.

Reactions: 7
Has she mentioned DV before? I’m sorry if she has but she’s done a video about her son witnessing it but I didn’t know she had been through it

ETA: just notice she used #beunfiltered and she also has unfiltered in her name but she literally did a tiktok the other day saying she uses the teeth whitening filter as she doesn’t brush her teeth. I know she probably means she’s being ‘honest and open’ but made me giggle

Reactions: 8
As far as I'm aware this is the 1st post but just u watch its another way of getting more followers and more sympathy as she will probably do more dv videos.
Maybe her "reach" is down so she had to rethink wat she can splirt out to everyone 🤣🤣

It’s like She’s got too many teeth, I can’t stop looking at them when she’s on 😂 never seen her mention DV before today!

Reactions: 2
On her live last night she received a "train" gift, she was overly excited and tried to do a "choo choo" noise, she said it was a big gift.
Now me being a nosey cow has tried to Google how much a train gift is and what she would get from it but can't seem to find any info.

All u lovely Tattlers can u shed light on this at all? She's clearly not declaring any of this and has said she does 1 or 2 lives a day so depending on how many gifts she gets surely if its worth over a certain amount then the tax ppl need to know??

Xx

Reactions: 3
On her live last night she received a "train" gift, she was overly excited and tried to do a "choo choo" noise, she said it was a big gift.
Now me being a nosey cow has tried to Google how much a train gift is and what she would get from it but can't seem to find any info.

All u lovely Tattlers can u shed light on this at all? She's clearly not declaring any of this and has said she does 1 or 2 lives a day so depending on how many gifts she gets surely if its worth over a certain amount then the tax ppl need to know??

Xx
To buy a train on tik tok it costs £17.99. She is live for literally hours every night, went on last night saw her live went on hours later she was still sat there live. After they get so much they are supposed to declare it. She’s on the sick aswell, with an undeclared Ryan living there 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It literally baffles me that grown adults pay money for virtual gifts on tiktok to send to people they have never met. Obviously have money buying a hole in their pockets 🙄

Reactions: 10
Who's seen her new video 😆😆 mask was on within the first 5 seconds. Someone is lurking 👀👋

• Haha
I've just clicked on her direct me for the first time and I'm probably late to this, but no bleeping way did she genuinely ask strangers on the internet to pay for a holiday?! Whatever happened to shame? 🥴 I reckon we should bring it back 😬
It’s a disgrace, why doesn’t she save up herself she’s no shame!! Can spend hours on tik tok but can’t work because of mental health hmmmm

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else on beggys family Facebook group? They’ve been given 100 £30 food vouchers for random people on there, anyway beggy is nowhere to be seen, just one admin who also works too has been left to deal with it and getting rude messages etc. What the hell does lazy old beggy do all day, she’s an absolute joke. Why should the other admin be doing everything whilst she’s sat eating, sleeping or begging for gifts on tik tok live all night.

She posted yesterday about gifting all the free things she has received recently as she won't use them all BUT u have to follow her on Instagram, she also done one about the food vouchers and said if anyone wants one just send a msg.
Now how on earth are u supposed to fairly give these vouchers away??
Someone could really do with one and others could just be like beggy just to see what they can get for free?

The vouchers should go to an organised legal "charity" not some made up group on fb in my opinion!

Reactions: 3
She posted yesterday about gifting all the free things she has received recently as she won't use them all BUT u have to follow her on Instagram, she also done one about the food vouchers and said if anyone wants one just send a msg.
Now how on earth are u supposed to fairly give these vouchers away??
Someone could really do with one and others could just be like beggy just to see what they can get for free?

The vouchers should go to an organised legal "charity" not some made up group on fb in my opinion!
It wouldn't surprise me if she kept them for herself. Her tiktok yesterday making the stew, the ingredients alone must have cost quite a bit as fresh meat isn't cheap. Not saying she shouldn't use fresh but she always make loads and probably wastes half of it. But to then get a takeaway because the meat was still chewy is even worse for someone who is supposedly skint :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else on beggys family Facebook group? They’ve been given 100 £30 food vouchers for random people on there, anyway beggy is nowhere to be seen, just one admin who also works too has been left to deal with it and getting rude messages etc. What the hell does lazy old beggy do all day, she’s an absolute joke. Why should the other admin be doing everything whilst she’s sat eating, sleeping or begging for gifts on tik tok live all night.
that bloody group!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.