Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Any advice would be great" lol just say money & move on, we all know you don't actually want advice.

Reactions: 4
I audibly gasped when I saw that tattoo. I don’t actually follow this lady so I don’t know a lot about her but saw her video and noticed she had a thread. I would be raging if someone messed up my tattoo that badly. It looks like a child did it?

We all knew she would do a big reveal in the end, she kept the pics on insta! If u didn't want ppl to see u would take them down! Again another attention seeking post!

She doesn't set a good example for her kids does she, something goes wrong don't sort it yourself beg on tiktok 🙄

I've just clicked on her direct me for the first time and I'm probably late to this, but no bleeping way did she genuinely ask strangers on the internet to pay for a holiday?! Whatever happened to shame? 🥴 I reckon we should bring it back 😬

Just saw this on my fyp!! Bet beggy is loving this attention 🙄

I've just clicked on her direct me for the first time and I'm probably late to this, but no bleeping way did she genuinely ask strangers on the internet to pay for a holiday?! Whatever happened to shame? 🥴 I reckon we should bring it back 😬
She said her son wasn’t having many birthday presents either, stuck a wish list up of things that were £20+ And people bought loads off there and then took it all down and denies the lot happened 😂

Still in bed at gone 11 this morning shopping online! What a life! Lazy witch

Reactions: 2
Still in bed at gone 11 this morning shopping online! What a life! Lazy witch
Seen her on live earlier on about her crap tattoo, he refunded her but wants compensation 😂 she’s a lazy cow. And did you see her drinking wine last night that’s about £14, so much for being skint. Ryan is still always there too, he clearly make take her son to school and look after the little one!

Attachments

Seen her on live earlier on about her crap tattoo, he refunded her but wants compensation 😂 she’s a lazy cow. And did you see her drinking wine last night that’s about £14, so much for being skint. Ryan is still always there too, he clearly make take her son to school and look after the little one!
yeah Ryan does everything clearly and then she’s posting that video last night about having wine as if she’s had a long day with the kids to be “relatable” , but she lays in bed till mid afternoon and sits on live the rest of day ,so why is she making out she’s had a long/tough day with the kids 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
God its so annoying! I have a week off work this week even though I'm still going in Friday as I stupidly said I would help out but even with a week off I still have 2 kids to get up and could not lay in bed even if I wanted to. No wonder she's depressed if she spends so much time in bed. Not good for your mental health!

Shes back on live again jeez her life really does revolve around tik tok. Poor kids get pushed to the side!

Last edited:
Now she’s talking about if she needs to sue or not sue to her dodgy hand tattoo. 😂😂😂

That tattoo isn't as bad as she is making it out to be, I mean it's not good but it's not half as bad as she wittering on about. She doesn't need to sue she just needs to suck it up as an experience. She got her money back what more does she want

Now she’s talking about if she needs to sue or not sue to her dodgy hand tattoo. 😂😂😂
I just saw this. What the duck. I mean is that even a possibility? I’d get you would be FUMING if you had asked for a huge piece of work say on your back and they done something completely different, but, something in your hand? She would of seen the entire thing happening. She clearly surrounded by dim people who have told her she has a leg to stand on to sue and she will get loads of money, where as if it were me in her shoes and I told my family & friends I was planning to sue, they would tell me to shut the duck up

This whole tattoo saga is giving me this meme vibes. I can only assume this is exactly the way it went down
FD6A051D-960C-40BF-9952-843D43DF9A72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn't sign anything like a consent form so surely she has no leg to stand on.

I've been following some of the comments by lawyers and tattooist and by what I can see she really hasn't got a leg to stand on

Just caught some of her live, apparently her other half has some temporary work and his moving BACK in with his mum because it’s closer, so he was/is definitely living with her and not just “staying a couple nights a week” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught some of her live, apparently her other half has some temporary work and his moving BACK in with his mum because it’s closer, so he was/is definitely living with her and not just “staying a couple nights a week” 😂
Oh no she will have to get up and out of bed before 12 now and look after my own kids🙄

Surprised she came out with it so openly 😂. It started with her moaning because she will have to watch her own kids for a few weeks and not lay about in bed until midday 😱
Literally posted the same time😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.