Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of these influencers claiming to have anxiety. Yet go on nights out, out for meals and now a bloody fashion show! Trying having real social anxiety. Try being aggrophobic and only leaving your house once every 8 weeks to one bleeping shop. Missing out on everything because your anxiety just cannot handle it. Try being so petrified you cannot speak on the phone, you miss every appointment because you cannot pass the front door!

Social anxiety my bleeping ass.... Rent over
I have said this so many times, about Eden bleeping Harvz too… the girl that claims to be riddled with mental health problems but she is out every bleeping day, gets up does her hair and make up…. I am virtually locked to my house cos I can’t face leaving it, I look like tit, I don’t even have the energy to make myself look good most of the time and then you’ve got the likes of these TikTok bleeping idiots claiming they have anxiety, depression, all this shite. They look bloody alright to me and whatever “anxiety” it is that they have, I wouldn’t mind having it!!!!

And yeah it is beggy, she’s always got false nails on, go buy your kid a Christmas gift.. she did this on his birthday too! I could never ever do that! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sick of seeing the cherryz boxes now and oh look Ryan who doesn’t live there but does live there is there again 🙄

Reactions: 1
Shed blocked all her videos now so if your not following her u can't see them.
I'm not going to refollow her, il just wait for updates on here lol 😆

Reactions: 1
Shed blocked all her videos now so if your not following her u can't see them.
I'm not going to refollow her, il just wait for updates on here lol 😆
I don’t follow her and I can still see everything (unfortunately🤣), I think she’s blocked you

Reactions: 2
why does she just basically shout at her phone in a chavvy accent and try and be funny , it’s annoying , loud and deffo not funny

Reactions: 6
Shes on a live now playing with that bleeping fidget toy grow up u head. As if u are having one of your episodes but find it OK to go on a live

Reactions: 7
Shes on a live now playing with that bleeping fidget toy grow up u head. As if u are having one of your episodes but find it OK to go on a live
I just went on and she popped up straight away with her pretend miserable face on so I read comments and she’d said she was having an episode. More like she wants gifts as it’s the Christmas thing at the moment 🙄

Reactions: 6
She just came up on my fyp on a live. Getting more tattoos tomorrow. How can you claim your skint then afford tattoos.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she will show the dodgy tattoo?? Serves her right really 🤣🤣
It does really.. Especially as a video a few weeks ago she was crying at how most tattoo artists charge £30 for the tiny tattoo she wanted, then called herself a cheapskate.
I hope it gets infected. 🤣

Reactions: 4
I cant stop laughing 🤣🤣 that will teach you for being a beggy so and so and spending money on a tattoo instead of your kids 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.