Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched that and thought to myself that if she was that anxious how the hell could she possibly "model" in front of lots of random ppl she doesn't know.....then I remembered its all for show and she's just lapping up the attention!
And I do wonder if the leggings she wears will stay up or if she will slate them in hopes of more freebies?!?!

Reactions: 8
Oh lord she's doing a fashion show but couldn't speak to her own family in a living room. I smell bullshit

Reactions: 9
Going back to her fb group… it’s all about people asking for Christmas gifts for their kids. I understand we could all fall on hard times, but it just doesn’t sit right.
I thought it was for people who needed essentials, yes Christmas presents for kids is nice to have but they’re luxuries if out cannot afford basic essentials. I don’t agree with begging for free Xmas presents…..I may get hate for that but that group is strange

Reactions: 4
I thought it was for people who needed essentials, yes Christmas presents for kids is nice to have but they’re luxuries if out cannot afford basic essentials. I don’t agree with begging for free Xmas presents…..I may get hate for that but that group is strange
I think the asking on there isn’t right, they are all strangers to each other.

Reactions: 2
I actually cannot stand her. I just can’t understand why anyone thinks she’s amazing.

Reactions: 7
I had a full on meltdown getting out of a limo to attend my 2 yr old nephews funeral, I was terrified I wasn’t going to make it. That panic attack was something else. In the end I had to walk bare foot to ground myself and be so cold I was shaking to get me in that church! That bleeping woman doesn’t know the meaning of anxiety!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Then last thing you'd be doing if shes as bad as she claims is doing this modelling thing. The womans a bleeping joke

Reactions: 6
U wait till Saturday she'll be doing tik toks all the way up to it then have "an episode" just before she goes inside ......I can see it now! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
U wait till Saturday she'll be doing tik toks all the way up to it then have "an episode" just before she goes inside ......I can see it now! 🤣🤣
Yep, she will pretend to have a panic attack and sit clicking that fidget toy and show her not speaking, if she doesn’t I’ll be in shock 😂

Reactions: 5
How do her followers not realise she's having them on with this anxiety bull. U can't claim u struggle to leave the house or talk at a family event one min then be on the catwalk the next 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something just doesn’t sit right with me. Her kid cry’s for his dad all day every day. And she’s telling us he doesn’t live with them. He was screaming for ages, get off live and go and give him a cuddle jheeze woman.
also her acting is 10/10, thanks lovelies omg the gifts oh guys love you 👀

Reactions: 6
Together for 4 years, have kids but don’t live together! Yeah OK! Does she have her job on Facebook as stay at home yummy mummy aswell! Little miss benefit fraud!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.