Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she's getting bullied will get her more sympathy..that means more gifts.. maybe both her kids Xmas presents paid for!
She's a revolting human, no bleeping shame at all..I know people who are seriously ill with cancer, and still DONT ask for things.
She knows exactly what she's doing sharing her termination story.!
Try actually WORKING for your own things in life!! Instead of thinking what u can get out of ppl for free! U have a roof over your head and food on the table, some ppl don't even have that and u ask for a holiday 😳🙈 greedy revolting human being.

Reactions: 8

She doesn’t get presents in her job, no she gets them by begging on tik tok instead. How hilarious!!!!
The irony so you wont buy for teachers who work hard and have workes even harder during the pandemic to say thank you but you expect people to pay for your holiday and buy things off your wish list

She doesn’t get presents in her job, no she gets them by begging on tik tok instead. How hilarious!!!!

She's s bleeping dramatic.'bags and bags' my son has always taken a present for his teacher. There's 1 TA and a normal teacher. I've never known 4 teaching assistants to be in 1 class room! I mean personal choice,but Christ she's so dramatic isn't she 🙄

Reactions: 4
She wont buy the teacher a present but has a bleeping wish list up and a go fund me for a holiday 🤣🤣
Down to the individual weather to buy a teacher a present or not.. but then don't sit there on your fat ugly arse begging for FREE gifts and money!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wont buy the teacher a present but has a bleeping wish list up and a go fund me for a holiday 🤣🤣
Down to the individual weather to buy a teacher a present or not.. but then don't sit there on your fat ugly arse begging for FREE gifts and money!
She angers me cause shes just lazy and as for her partner having not to work to look after her that takes the piss imo

Reactions: 6
She angers me cause shes just lazy and as for her partner having not to work to look after her that takes the piss imo
Yeah she’s one of the worst scroungers I’ve ever seen and she acts so entitled … she’s so vexed that she’s been called out and not everybody has fallen for her fake persona 😂 let’s hope this thread flies now 😂

Reactions: 7
Still can't believe she has a fundraiser for a holiday!! I thought fundraisers was to raise funds for essential needs when someone is ill or for a charity. Not for a holiday because your boys have never been somewhere! Unbelievable

Reactions: 1
wish list is no different to teacher gifts. If her neighbour got her a present you all would probably slate that too.

the go fund me was a joke to annoy Karens like those on here. It’s clearly worked 🤣🤣
People choose to donate or not.
If I thought anyone would contribute to getting me to Greece to I’d definitely have a PayPal/go fund me link and I’m sure plenty of others would too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
[
wish list is no different to teacher gifts. If her neighbour got her a present you all would probably slate that too.

the go fund me was a joke to annoy Karens like those on here. It’s clearly worked 🤣🤣
If I thought anyone would contribute to getting me to Greece to I’d definitely have a PayPal/go fund me link and I’m sure plenty of others would too.
i watched a live where she was nearly in tears about the go fund me because it meant so much that people were donating watched the whole live as well and never once did she mention about it being a joke shes a beg cba to get off her lazy arse to work for tit like everyone else she makes people on benifits look like scroungers sorry not sorry 🖕

Yeah shes a beg pure and simple its not a joke why make a joke one knowing people will donate stop being a beggy mitchell get off your arse jo and get a job and im sorry the termination content is only for views if you really couldnt afford a baby you wouldnt openly say you didnt use protection like she also did anyone watch that live when ryan went off camara as he was crying because she kept trying to invalidate his feelings by saying she gets so much hate and he doesnt understand etc i felt that was really patronising and if anything i get the feeling ryan wants the baby and she doesnt

Reactions: 5

Clearly a bestie of jo’s, it wasn’t a joke at all, I saw her basically begging for people to donate to it, just like the sad little voice she did so people would buy all her sons birthday presents so she could spend her cash on takeaways 🙄

• Heart
[

i watched a live where she was nearly in tears about the go fund me because it meant so much that people were donating watched the whole live as well and never once did she mention about it being a joke shes a beg cba to get off her lazy arse to work for tit like everyone else she makes people on benifits look like scroungers sorry not sorry 🖕

Yeah shes a beg pure and simple its not a joke why make a joke one knowing people will donate stop being a beggy mitchell get off your arse jo and get a job and im sorry the termination content is only for views if you really couldnt afford a baby you wouldnt openly say you didnt use protection like she also did anyone watch that live when ryan went off camara as he was crying because she kept trying to invalidate his feelings by saying she gets so much hate and he doesnt understand etc i felt that was really patronising and if anything i get the feeling ryan wants the baby and she doesnt
Maybe they just don’t want another kid just now or at all? Nothing wrong with that,financial isn’t the only reason for a termination.
She’s done a good thing talking about it and definitly helped a lot of people. .

people promoting wish list/having PayPal etc doesn’t bother me. Don’t like it scroll on.
I don’t like 💯 of the things posted by everyone I follow but it’s their page to do what they want.

people blame creators having PayPal etc in their bio but plenty of them don’t even mention it. People choose to donate. No one forces anyone to donate. People really need to remember to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming others.

Last edited:
Maybe they just don’t want another kid just now or at all? She’s done a good thing talking about termination.

people blame creators having PayPal etc in their bio but plenty of them don’t even mention it. People choose to donate. No one forces anyone to donate. People really need to remember to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming others.
Why are you even here just to back her up go create a rave thread and stop derailing the thread and being pointless ? You dont have to agree with everything but all i seen you do is kiss her arse this isnt the place for you lovely

Maybe take your own advice and stop trying to cause arguments and go against your past posts so your either for or against paypal donations pick a side ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe they just don’t want another kid just now or at all? She’s done a good thing talking about termination.

paypal hasn’t really been mentioned about her here it was her beggy video to get her kids birthday presents. Isn’t that her job? She’s such a hypocrite too. Maybe she should take responsibility for her own birthday presents for her kid and also the free holiday she wants. All we saw was she bought him like one cheap Lego thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
paypal hasn’t really been mentioned about her here it was her beggy video to get her kids birthday presents. Isn’t that her job? She’s such a hypocrite too. Maybe she should take responsibility for her own birthday presents for her kid and also the free holiday she wants. All we saw was she bought him like one cheap Lego thing.
Id rather my child had a few presents i could afford then beg from strangers on the internet just because you want to make it look like he got lots u can get some nice cheap gifts in places like home bargains and b and m u stick to what u can afford and live within your means the to good to go video really pissed me off

Reactions: 7
Id rather my child had a few presents i could afford then beg from strangers on the internet just because you want to make it look like he got lots u can get some nice cheap gifts in places like home bargains and b and m u stick to what u can afford and live within your means the to good to go video really pissed me off
I only saw 1 of them only thing I took from it was don’t bother using it on costa 😂

Why are you even here just to back her up go create a rave thread and stop derailing the thread and being pointless ? You dont have to agree with everything but all i seen you do is kiss her arse this isnt the place for you lovely

Maybe take your own advice and stop trying to cause arguments and go against your past posts so your either for or against paypal donations pick a side ?
Not trying to cause arguments at all. It’s a thread about a creator doesn’t need to be only love or hate. No ass kissing for me thanks. I just can’t see more to things and take a more sensible view than many people.

if you want to see proper beggy people go watch 2 smithy family videos. Now that’s real criminal level scroungers. Jo is nothing compared to that vile family.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.