Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hers was at a clinic though, through BPAS.

i do like Jo, but she is a Beggy Mitchell.
Even worse that’s so bad being cancelled with a long wait till next date.
The way tiktok is cause I follow her I don’t see all her content so haven’t seen her be overly Beggy.

I've not known bpas to ever cancel someone, surely not?
Tbf she was only 6 weeks at her appointment and opted for the surgical abortion under anaesthetic instead of partly sedated or numbed at the cervix or just the tablets so they probably cancelled it due to staff shortages as it would need more staff there for things like that or if someone needed it more than her. I had a termination due to foetal abnormalities and i obviously jumped the queue in front of people waiting because i was 21 weeks at the time of it so they needed it done quicker.

Reactions: 5
Tbf she was only 6 weeks at her appointment and opted for the surgical abortion under anaesthetic instead of partly sedated or numbed at the cervix or just the tablets so they probably cancelled it due to staff shortages as it would need more staff there for things like that or if someone needed it more than her. I had a termination due to foetal abnormalities and i obviously jumped the queue in front of people waiting because i was 21 weeks at the time of it so they needed it done quicker.
same here my love, it’s tit isn’t it

Reactions: 2
she found her tattle life thread by apparently “googling herself” . one why even google yourself anyway you’re hardly a massive a list celeb babe and 2 saying that apparently someone stuck up for her and then we all jumped down her throats saying “this isn’t the place for this we hate this witch” first of all Jo babes no one said that 😂 all we’ve all done is express our opinion that you’re a beggy attention seeker ,not everyone has to like the same people.

Also posting on you tiktok will just make more people who don’t like you on there come over here to slag you off 👍🏻

Reactions: 14
she found her tattle life thread by apparently “googling herself” . one why even google yourself anyway you’re hardly a massive a list celeb babe and 2 saying that apparently someone stuck up for her and then we all jumped down her throats saying “this isn’t the place for this we hate this witch” first of all Jo babes no one said that 😂 all we’ve all done is express our opinion that you’re a beggy attention seeker ,not everyone has to like the same people.

Also posting on you tiktok will just make more people who don’t like you on there come over here to hag you off 👍🏻
just seen her video saying she deleted a video about a website hating on her, guessed it was about this thread 😂 she will be wanting loads of sympathy now, including gifts 😬

Reactions: 7
just seen her video saying she deleted a video about a website hating on her, guessed it was about this thread 😂 she will be wanting loads of sympathy now, including gifts 😬
of course 😂 she should read the mrs hinch thread that’s what you call savage 😂😂 her thread is tame ,at the end of the day don’t put your life out there and expect no one to make comments

Reactions: 6
Still can’t over her gofundme for a Greek holiday because she hasn’t been for 3 years. She could’ve at least made up a better sob story 😂

Reactions: 10
Hope she realises now what a dick she is after reading here and how not everyone has fallen for her scam lol bet it was her bestie on this thread who told her 😂 who Google’s thier own name pffft she ain’t that famous or well known

Reactions: 8
Just because someone doesn't like someone and has an opinion on them doesn't make them a bully! Don't put your life on the Internet if u don't want people to talk? If people slagged off her appearance that's bullying this is not. This is just people talking. When will these people realise this!

Reactions: 14
She's bleeping embarrassing!! Begging for gifts for your sons birthday! Have some morals and self respect love and buy your son some presents out of your own money!! bleeping beggy witch even scrounged 100 pounds of her mum on her birthday! She just doesn't care 😆🙈 how people have the nerve to do that is beyond me.. doesn't go to work because of mental health, yet can go away for the weekend get pregnant and beg for money. She has no shame whatsoever

Reactions: 15
She's bleeping embarrassing!! Begging for gifts for your sons birthday! Have some morals and self respect love and buy your son some presents out of your own money!! bleeping beggy witch even scrounged 100 pounds of her mum on her birthday! She just doesn't care 😆🙈 how people have the nerve to do that is beyond me.. doesn't go to work because of mental health, yet can go away for the weekend get pregnant and beg for money. She has no shame whatsoever
100% accurate she is disgusted apparently by tattle lol her behaviour is disgusting and the begging is so shameful 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Didnt she upload a tiktok of this site then deleted it ?

Just caught up sorry people like her grind my gears yes we only see x amount of her life but you aint foolin anyone jo if your so unwell that your partner is off work to look after you get off tiktok how about that im disabled physically and mentally with MH conditions my partner works full time still and i have help from in laws if needed maybe once or twice a week and my childs severely autistic so when i see people like you leaching off the system it just pisses me off

If your able to drive around and get too good to go bags then your able to get a job

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just cannot stand people like her who use people to get stuff for free. People who seem so kind hearted too, she pulls on people’s heart strings. For me the holiday go fund me takes the biscuit. Like why does she deserve a free holiday exactly?

• Heart
Found this thread from her video😂 knew instantly what sight she was on about cause im in a few other threads on here😂 so glad she mentioned it cause i wouldn't of thought to look for her. Thanks Jo😘

• Haha
Have you noticed people like her and other's on Tictok think places like Tattle are disgusting because we are talking about what they are doing wrong and they don't like that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.