Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it’s people like the lady sticking up for her in here and the enablers that allow people like her to continue to get away with begging and the general entitled behaviour it’s nobody’s problem but hers and her bfs that they got caught pregnant carried away whatever they said it’s not our job to pay for comfort food because she’s feeling tit not our job to pay for holidays or presents just because the girl who by the way has the most annoying voice makes videos and deserves it 😂 wow

Does anyone else cringe when she says hiya lovelies 😫😫 omg literally makes my hair stand up and when she did those self help videos talking really softly in front of a fan! Weird behaviour 🤣🤣
Yeah literally just posted about her voice its sooo annoying 😳😳

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I just find it baffling
Does anyone else cringe when she says hiya lovelies 😫😫 omg literally makes my hair stand up and when she did those self help videos talking really softly in front of a fan! Weird behaviour 🤣🤣
Yes soooo cringe🤣🤣

The latest tiktok, too good to go bags....well,i wished I could take back that time,is it me or does it seem she puts it on a little bit, like the acted of depression? 😳🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Some people really just have to find a negative in everything. People take things far too seriously and complain so much these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah, I just find it baffling

Yes soooo cringe🤣🤣

The latest tiktok, too good to go bags....well,i wished I could take back that time,is it me or does it seem she puts it on a little bit, like the acted of depression? 😳🙄
That’s been mentioned a few times that she’s not as bad as she makes out and using her issues to gain followers and a career

The go fund me she said was a joke since people always accuse her of begging. I’d encourage anyone to go to Greece so if I was to do anything for her I’d happily donate to that.

didn’t know had to be separate threads. It’s a gossip site people comment theiropinion on different Threads.
Usually yes seperate threads for rave and discussion you can post a rave thread something along the lines of
Isn’t she amazing she deffo deserves my hard earned cash to go home also I’m going to buy her a takeaway why not she deserves that oh I have £50 left over I know I’ll PayPal it to jo she is just the best she’s done some great things she isn’t fake or a beggar at all 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s been mentioned a few times that she’s not as bad as she makes out and using her issues to gain followers and a career

Usually yes seperate threads for rave and discussion you can post a rave thread something along the lines of
Isn’t she amazing she deffo deserves my hard earned cash to go home also I’m going to buy her a takeaway why not she deserves that oh I have £50 left over I know I’ll PayPal it to jo she is just the best she’s done some great things she isn’t fake or a beggar at all 🤪
bit pointless having an extra thread.

she’s got her negatives abs positives like anyone else.
Do have to wonder if people dislike her so much why follow/watch everything she does 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3

Do have to wonder if people dislike her so much why follow/watch everything she does 🤔🤔
If there was a rave thread you would be the only person there 🤣🤣 she’s an absolute beg and ‘signed off sick with mental health’ but has spent her day driving round buying too good to go bags. Even her partner has ‘had’ to be signed off to ‘look after her’ and she wonders why they have no money!! She seems lazy more than anything! If you want something you need to work for it like everyone else, and if Greece is your home please leave and go and claim benefits there. Why should taxpayers be paying for you to live your life when you’re too lazy to go to work! Go and make a rave thread, you’re not welcome here

Reactions: 16
I mostly like Jo.
i think she’s done really well talking about her termination. So many women wouldn’t have a clue about it and she’s helping make it less taboo.
people saying keep it private are encouraging the mentality of not speaking out about things.
I’ve seen some of the vile comments left to her and it’s horrific. Agree or disagree with her decision but no need for abuse.
Personally I think she’s done the right thing. She and her partner considered their options and best for them and their family. If she announced in a few months she’s pregnant people would slate her for that so she can’t win either way.

also people saying they’re irresponsible on holiday. Conception was confirmed as before then and the contraception failed
Re the contraception failed that’s understandable it happens but even if it hadn’t she did openly admit to not using so even if she wasn’t already pregnant she may have got pregnant anyway why risk it? There’s a morning after pill for a reason. Im not judging her either, her body her choice but the whole contraception thing isn’t an excuse. Also if you watch her TikToks around the holiday she literally jokes about falling pregnant telling her followers if it happened they will be the babysitters and pay child support etc. that’s not funny.

Reactions: 8
If there was a rave thread you would be the only person there 🤣🤣 she’s an absolute beg and ‘signed off sick with mental health’ but has spent her day driving round buying too good to go bags. Even her partner has ‘had’ to be signed off to ‘look after her’ and she wonders why they have no money!! She seems lazy more than anything! If you want something you need to work for it like everyone else, and if Greece is your home please leave and go and claim benefits there. Why should taxpayers be paying for you to live your life when you’re too lazy to go to work! Go and make a rave thread, you’re not welcome here
I hope none of your friends ever suffer with a mental health I’ll was cause
They would t get any support from you. She’s off work with a mental health Illness she’s not claiming to have the flu. She’s allowed to leave the house ffs. With depression it’s ups and downs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope none of your friends ever suffer with a mental health I’ll was cause
They would t get any support from you. She’s off work with a mental health Illness she’s not claiming to have the flu. She’s allowed to leave the house ffs. With depression it’s ups and downs.
How actually dare you. One of my closest friends has genuine depression and severe anxiety, she has been close to taking her own life before. Not once has she been signed off with depression or anxiety. Work gives her purpose and a reason to get up in the morning. I understand this isn’t the case for everyone and the struggle to get up and out is far too much for them to handle. Which is fine as long as they are genuinely struggling, not just being lazy which is what happens in many cases. My own uncle was sectioned and diagnosed with scizophrenia. So I know first hand about mental health. I would be there for any of my friends or family, even strangers and have sympathy for anyone who is genuinely mentally or physically unwell. Not those who shout the loudest about it and then complain they have no money but are spending it on 4 too good to go bags = £12 which you could make many meals out of. I have no sympathy for her, and as you love her so much, this is the wrong place for you

Reactions: 19
How actually dare you. One of my closest friends has genuine depression and severe anxiety, she has been close to taking her own life before. Not once has she been signed off with depression or anxiety. Work gives her purpose and a reason to get up in the morning. I understand this isn’t the case for everyone and the struggle to get up and out is far too much for them to handle. Which is fine as long as they are genuinely struggling, not just being lazy which is what happens in many cases. My own uncle was sectioned and diagnosed with scizophrenia. So I know first hand about mental health. I would be there for any of my friends or family, even strangers and have sympathy for anyone who is genuinely mentally or physically unwell. Not those who shout the loudest about it and then complain they have no money but are spending it on 4 too good to go bags = £12 which you could make many meals out of. I have no sympathy for her, and as you love her so much, this is the wrong place for you
Sorry to hear that.
I wouldn’t say “love her so much” but I can see past what’s posted on tiktok. People are so quick to judge and criticise.
everyone deals with things differently. For some working is good for them. For others it’s too much and they need to take away the work pressure and deal with other things.
You have no idea on someone’s situation so can’t judge that they’re genuinely struggling.
I agree some people shout about “be kind/mental health” etc but actually they’re the ones who make others mental health worse.

Reactions: 4

I certainly do not watch Everything or anything in fact that silly bint does I’ve seen her a handful of times and each time she has been begging even before the termination stuff and from what I saw I don’t like my choice ….I find it so odd why people would join. A site like this to worship someone why not just comment on her vids make her feel loved Instead of fighting her corner in here where she isn’t liked

• Haha
I followed her through her abortion story as I was interested. Will be following this thread and her account closely to see if my opinion will change. The reason I like tattle is because it allows me not to be easily sucked in by people who seem ‘nice’. I would’ve had no idea about all this begging stuff!

Reactions: 13
I followed her through her abortion story as I was interested. Will be following this thread and her account closely to see if my opinion will change. The reason I like tattle is because it allows me not to be easily sucked in by people who seem ‘nice’. I would’ve had no idea about all this begging stuff!
Unfortunately people like her seem to know exactly what they are doing on tik tok, they realise they have gained loads of nice followers and then their eyes light up and start mentioning their kid will have nothing for Christmas or birthdays. Same old story.

I have been looking for this thread for weeks!!!! She is the most obnoxious person I have ever encountered in my life!

Reactions: 9
There’s so many people in this world that can’t afford to take their kids on holiday, good job we don’t all add our PayPal/GoFundMe links in every social media bio! She’s an absolute joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.