Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so many people in this world that can’t afford to take their kids on holiday, good job we don’t all add our PayPal/GoFundMe links in every social media bio! She’s an absolute joke!
If I thought enough people would donate for me I’d do it too 🤣🤣

I literally dunno how to make a thread on here or if I can otherwise I would have made one weeks ago 🤣🤣 I really liked her at first. The first video I saw of her was her making those chicken nuggets and I enjoyed her other cooking videos. Then she just changed into this beg overnight. I couldn't believe how many people bought her son gifts when I see them all on her bed.

Reactions: 7
There’s so many people in this world that can’t afford to take their kids on holiday, good job we don’t all add our PayPal/GoFundMe links in every social media bio! She’s an absolute joke!
I certainly wouldn’t set up a go fund me for a holiday and expect others to pay for me like how cheeky can you actually get most decent people would feel the same teaching your kids it’s ok to sit at home not work and get people to send you money gifts and pay for holidays 😂 how ridiculous how can she think that’s ok 🥴 also it says something about a persons integrity if they condone this kind of thing 😂

Reactions: 7
Just watched her video of her giving her son all the presents he was gifted off tiktok. Doesn't sit right with me. Lots of kids in this country with nothing who could have benefited from that. Seeing as she has set up this 'community' to help people struggling by swapping clothes etc why didn't she donate these to the less fortunate? She's not that hard done by if she can still afford mcdonalds and to run a car. She pleads poverty but is far from it!

Reactions: 12
Just watched her video of her giving her son all the presents he was gifted off tiktok. Doesn't sit right with me. Lots of kids in this country with nothing who could have benefited from that. Seeing as she has set up this 'community' to help people struggling by swapping clothes etc why didn't she donate these to the less fortunate? She's not that hard done by if she can still afford mcdonalds and to run a car. She pleads poverty but is far from it!
100% this …she is in it for what she can get out of it gain a following by doing something that people love helping others etc then change your content to beg beg beg feel sorry for me send me gifts send me money pay for my lifestyle it’s a clever ploy but not everyone is drawn in hence this thread workshy pair of beggars who are fleecing a cult of sheep she isn’t advocating for severe mental health at all genuine people who are suffering how she claims to be will be feeling extra crap as they can’t function the way she clearly does
This is just the beginning I can see her manipulating her audience into paying for much more than what they have so far

Reactions: 5
And meanwhile taking benefits which I bet they have not told them about any monies they are receiving 🙄

Reactions: 4
Thing is though if she did give the gifts away people would then slate her cause they were gifted to her son and she’s given them away. People chose to get him something. No different to me buying a present for my friends child.

Reactions: 1
Thing is though if she did give the gifts away people would then slate her cause they were gifted to her son and she’s given them away. People chose to get him something. No different to me buying a present for my friends child.
Oh might of known jo’s bestie would pop up 😂😂😂 darling they aren’t her friends buying her kids gifts it’s strangers off the internet kind strangers id bet vulnerable people who are buying a strangers child gifts they have begged for wow this bird is either obsessed with her or is her 🥴

Oh might of known jo’s bestie would pop up 😂😂😂 darling they aren’t her friends buying her kids gifts it’s strangers off the internet kind strangers id bet vulnerable people who are buying a strangers child gifts they have begged for wow this bird is either obsessed with her or is her 🥴
People havent chosen to randomly buy him something they were manipulated Into getting him something because the wish list is there as well broadcasted clear as day they’ve asked for things from vulnerable strangers online that’s not decent behaviour that’s beggy witch behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She didn't have to have a wish list for him she could have put a list up of things to donate to the less fortunate. Why are u even on this thread? U are going to disagree with everything we say so make a rave thread for her?

Reactions: 6
She didn't have to have a wish list for him she could have put a list up of things to donate to the less fortunate. Why are u even on this thread? U are going to disagree with everything we say so make a rave thread for her?
I wasn’t actually disagreeing just pointing out a different perspective. Plenty of people have wish lists etc and it’s up to the buyer/donor if the choose to give anything. People like jo and kids so asked can they send something for his birthday. Obviously they’re not giving their address so wish list is the best option.

I don’t like those that go on about PayPal and make it seem like you must donate for them to respond To you.

no one is forced to donate money or send stuff from the wish list. Not just to jo but to any tiktoker. People need to take the responsibility for their own actions. I choose to send a gift to tiktok friends for their birthday.They haven’t asked me to I want to so I do.

people really seem to have forgotten that they’re adults capable of their own decision making. Can’t stand this overly offended by everything mentality.

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t actually disagreeing just pointing out a different perspective. Plenty of people have wish lists etc and it’s up to the buyer/donor if the choose to give anything. People like jo and kids so asked can they send something for his birthday. Obviously they’re not giving their address so wish list is the best option.

I don’t like those that go on about PayPal and make it seem like you must donate for them to respond To you.

no one is forced to donate money or send stuff from the wish list. Not just to jo but to any tiktoker. People need to take the responsibility for their own actions. I choose to send a gift to tiktok friends for their birthday.They haven’t asked me to I want to so I do.

people really seem to have forgotten that they’re adults capable of their own decision making. Can’t stand this overly offended by everything mentality.
You are blatantly sticking up for her like you have all the way through this thread thus far and your nobody is forced claim is ridiculous people like jo not just her but this is her thread so therefore we concentrate on her 🙄 manipulate and coerce the followers to buy gifts send money and it’s all for what they can get they pretend they care pretend they are friends etc etc but most with a big following do not really love thier followers or respect them they aren’t your friends they just want thier money and I for one don’t agree with it your entitled to your opinion of course you are but this isn’t the place to praise her actions or defend her I won’t be responding to anymore of your pish ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are blatantly sticking up for her like you have all the way through this thread thus far and your nobody is forced claim is ridiculous people like jo not just her but this is her thread so therefore we concentrate on her 🙄 manipulate and coerce the followers to buy gifts send money and it’s all for what they can get they pretend they care pretend they are friends etc etc but most with a big following do not really love thier followers or respect them they aren’t your friends they just want thier money and I for one don’t agree with it your entitled to your opinion of course you are but this isn’t the place to praise her actions or defend her I won’t be responding to anymore of your pish ✌🏻
Did some big tiktoker not do a personal thank you video for a gift you sent is that why you’re so hurt about it?
People need to take responsibility for their own decisions. Some creators (Cole and Abbie to name 1) so encourage gifts but plenty dont.

if people choose to donate knowing they’ll get nothing back it’s their own choice.

people are so keen to blame others.
You’re on the wrong part of tiktok if you think you can’t make friends from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish they would stop gifts totally only donations direct to charities. I totally respect the Gasgoines who post daily but have no wish lists up

Reactions: 8
I wish they would stop gifts totally only donations direct to charities. I totally respect the Gasgoines who post daily but have no wish lists up
Yeah I think the gascoignes are probably the best creators on the app I dont agree with the gifts it makes people greedy

Reactions: 6
Wish lists for “influencers” children makes me feel so uncomfortable. I’m so unbelievably proud when I can buy my son some toys with my money, I can’t imagine putting up an Amazon Wish List and expecting other people to subsidise their birthdays… and then making my son say thank you to the strangers?

I like(d) Jo, as in I could see myself being friends with her in real life and I really felt with her and the termination. However, I’ll be shocked if she goes through with it purely with the death of her Nan and the clinic cancelling. When she uploaded the other day and said it’s not happening, I wasn’t shocked.

Reactions: 4
Wish lists for “influencers” children makes me feel so uncomfortable. I’m so unbelievably proud when I can buy my son some toys with my money, I can’t imagine putting up an Amazon Wish List and expecting other people to subsidise their birthdays… and then making my son say thank you to the strangers?

I like(d) Jo, as in I could see myself being friends with her in real life and I really felt with her and the termination. However, I’ll be shocked if she goes through with it purely with the death of her Nan and the clinic cancelling. When she uploaded the other day and said it’s not happening, I wasn’t shocked.
Given how over stretched hospitals are i wasn’t surprised surgery was cancelled either. Though it’s bad that things like that that are time critical are cancelled. It’s not something I know much about but thought would be a different clinic to a regular hospital.

Given how over stretched hospitals are i wasn’t surprised surgery was cancelled either. Though it’s bad that things like that that are time critical are cancelled. It’s not something I know much about but thought would be a different clinic to a regular hospital.
it’s rare terminations are cancelled.

Thought so. Must be terrible how bad things are in the hospitals just now.
Must be so hard being so prepared for it to then have it cancelled.
hers was at a clinic though, through BPAS.

i do like Jo, but she is a Beggy Mitchell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.