Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celefind316

She’s paid for hunters diagnosis! She’s done a Vavron! I don’t fully believe he has adhd, I think he’s just too much of a handful for hippopotazeus & giving his behaviour a label excuses her shit parenting - I mean she constantly called him a cunt when he’s been playing up, what kind of parent does that publicly?

getting this diagnosis means when her TT career fails, she’ll claim carers allowance and won’t have to work, she’s playing the system again
couldn't agree more with you, myself i don't believe he's got adhd, like you, it's away of masking her bad parenting, when he was young. but with getting the private diagnose., i wonder will we get the tiktoks, saying she got to go down the nhs route for him to get the help he needs. them mention how angry she is with the system, to get the views and likes.

i wonder is she already claiming benefits for the lad and that's ryan new income, aka dla for children, with carers allowance.

Reactions: 7

Spilttea

VIP Member
Ooooh someone has been reading here and the real Jo with the mouth like a sewer has shown herself. The video will most likely get deleted, but she is on the verge of a coronary because she was called out, albeit nicely by 1, ONE single comment amongst the all the many positive comments she got. Keep going Jo, this version of you is the most real I’ve ever seen you be, foul mouthed chav with an attitude.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Bahahahahahaha the arched leg and pointed toe, the looking away from the camera, the super red sore looking skin. The caption is the live laugh love of the plus sized grifter world.

• Haha

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Ffs jo get your dumb dumb pea like brain in to gear and think about the realities of life. That post about house hunting sums up the modern day wannabe influencer.
Your thinking about bookcases, the tag a long boyfriend i am only here for your money , is thinking about a ride along lawnmowers. Ps the lawnmower will not take his Weight as it will cut the lawn up into mud.

what size house are you looking for a bloody mansion with acres of land. how much money are you earning. has anybody not inform her about the cost of house ownership, or have you sung the la la song back at them.

ps anybody noticed the tone in her language to her lovies has change recently, aka becoming a little bit beggie. starting to have income problems love
Just watched it - book cases that she's gonna fill with books she already read & a fucking ride on mower?! Who the fuck does she think she is 😡 you are a solutely right she comes across so beggie & entitled (which seems to be a phrase I'm using on several threads on here) 🤣

I actually want to tie her fucking hands behind her back cos she is far to animated for me - her & her ugly fucking nails 🤣

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Looks like gigantor has been dumped by her agency and has signed with another. What’s that her third agency within 3 years?
Their description of her!? It couldn't be further from who she is! 'Diverse cultural experiences she encountered', 'relatable figure for parents', 'sharing cherished family recipes', 'documenting memorable outings'. Are you joking?

All she posts is shit she's flogging on TT shop, her shit tweakments that are slowly ruining her face and occasionally throws in her Greek accent when talking about food!

K4040

VIP Member
Her last video definitely touched a nerve 😳 think we got a glimpse of Gigantors real personality
Her true personality came out with that raging video she did about hunters adhd. She’s vile. And she’s 21.5st apparently so she’s lost a stone in 18 months but looks bigger?!

She’s rattled because she knows she’s fucking huge and the body positivity is bullshit

Attachments

K4040

VIP Member
No Jo
You don’t get randomly sent things from a brand
You order them yourself off TikTok shop and you get them for free
You’ve literally only said that because you clearly are very conscious that you’re just mostly flogging shit off there now and you had no reason to get the baby chair but you’ll flog it anyway
Don’t know how she dare advertise baby items when she blantantly used her abortion for content 🤬

• Angry

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ, she really rates herself, genuinely thinks she’s stunning and could be part of Bridgerton. Okay Jo. You actually look fucking stupid.

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Her most recent video. The ending has rubbed me the wrong way incredibly. I have a child with ASD&ADHD but the way she said “his shield” sits wrong with me. A dx and disorder don’t act as a shield (aka excuse) for behaviour. Yes it’s an explanation and what not but to say it how she has it comes across like she will be excusing all negative behaviour with “oh he’s adhd” rather than trying to correct it in a way suited for his needs, I worry for this generation of SEN kids being raised by enablers and excuse makers, I’ve worked with these children that parents write off parenting/discipling as soon as they get that dx and they are boarding on SEMH kids practically neglected.
And this is the problem with some of these SEN parents. I have a child with autism, I have never made an excuse for his shitty behaviour because they need to own it regardless! I know someone who has been enabled all their life to play the autism card & they are the horriblest person I know because they say you can’t do that to me I’m autistic. I don’t care if anyone is ND, it’s no excuse for behaviour.

my son is now a teenager & he knows when he’s done wrong esp at school, he owns his mistake and he rights it. He’s treated no differently to his peers & that’s been the best thing for him (I’m not saying it works for all but owning behaviours & explaining from a young age rights/wrongs/expectations goes a long way)

• Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
She’s just popped up on my FYP and I’m howling at the filters in the living room, every time she moved away from the camera her whole face stretched 🤣🤣 I’d never noticed before 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha