Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secret life

VIP Member
Why did she even bother making the video . I hate all the sen parents on tiktok I'm a Sen parent the last thing I wanna do is exploit my Sen son who can't even talk for him self . I don't think he has anything wrong with him hes only 5 some children take longer to do things and grow out of tantrums .

Reactions: 7

K4040

VIP Member
Happy Tuesday folks!!
Whilst we’re all probably working away, she’s sat on her fat ass doing fuck all.

And she reckons she looks fit!!

She needs to get her eyes retested
---
I’ve just watched the TikTok where she’s jumping off the boat 🫣🫣🫣
She looks like she’s left her rubber ring on 😂

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
She has lumps either side of her eyebrows. What is that??
She was gonna have a brow lift so think it’s that. Hope it dont work so she has to stay looking like ming the merciless 😂
---
If she’s having a bad day then get in the gym and build those endorphins! But no hippopotaZeus has sacked that off obviously & she’s building up to that she has ADHD, she can’t cope with the gym, she can’t do this that and the other..

ROUTINE is key. Get up, get ready, drop kids off go to the gym for an hour & then do the rest of the day. But no she’d rather film herself trying on polyester outfits to make a quick buck instead of prioritising her health (both mental and physical) and thinking about her kids. It’s all about ££££

Last edited:

K4040

VIP Member
She was fiddling the system, while living with him, because she got done for benefit fraud for being a single person living, with a another person on the flat, who was bringing a income in. As she forgot to tell them about the change of living arrangements.
Yeah she did that video didn’t she, I can only be round him a couple of days bla bla. Then ft TikTok and he’s “moved in” then quits his job to be her gopher and I think the only reasons he’s with her is 1) money and 2) who else would want that fat sweaty man humping them 🤢

• Sick

Johnson1901

VIP Member
As if she’s set the camera up to get her coming out of the sea. She probably thinks she looks like Ursula Andress in Bond but she just looks like a sea beast 😬😂

No wonder there’s no one on the beach, they don’t wanna risk getting harpooned by accident 😂
More like Ursula the sea witch

• Haha

dybdyb

Anyone else think she’s going to announce her own ADHD/autism diagnosis soon like Hinch did?

K4040

VIP Member
I’ve just seen this person for the first ever time on my FYP, didn’t even watch the video but had to look her up for one reason only - has her face shape always been like that?! It’s rectangle?! I’m gonna feel bad now if something happened 🤣
Nope she’s always had an iggle piggle head

• Haha
  • Wow

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I have such a rage about her snappy hands. Why does she do that snappy motion and touch her face all the time? It’s so irritating. She’s just a horror 🤮

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yep not the first time she's called him names either
I don't follow her closely because she's so irritating, so I have missed a lot. But this has really shocked me, she's grotesque. All the Jeremy Kyle hunz will think it's relatable I'm sure. I do hate TikTok and the whole culture of it.

• Heart

PutinOnTheRitz

Who is this were-rabbit all over my FYP, waving her clackity plastic nails around whilst squeezing herself into clothes which are at least four sizes too small?!

What is her schtick? I have no idea who she is, as I swipe as soon as she pops up and jump scares me.

Attachments

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
And she wonders (in HER WORDS) why her son is a cunt?

Because the lazy fat whale sits on her arse & films he doing something he shouldn’t to then confiscate a toy again when he comes up to her instead of getting up and telling him off properly off camera.

Hate this beast more and more everyday. She’s not a good parent, influencer or person. She’s a good for nothing lazy pathetic twat
---
Oh Jo it’s AXE not AX! 😬
How about telling him to get off the chair and the toy was taken off him for a reason?!
Also, the state of her skirting boards 🤢

• Sick

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The “ ✨ London days ✨ “ on her insta post. wtf you on about. You went to an event and came home.
---
The “ ✨ London days ✨ “ on her insta post. wtf you on about. You went to an event and came home.

• Haha

Celefind316

Can't see keep anything private,

Hunters issues have probably been caused through her attitude towards him. Aka her nasty unloving critical meana, towards him. Only shows love and attention when awards are about. Lost weight because you let the illnesses manifest. And the responsibility of getting mortgage and responsibility looking after a property, that's life love, lots of us don't get the safe net of a social / council housing has are first home. Just think yourself lucky, that you didn't go through the private rental market for that.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She’s become far too self righteous and entitled for someone who’s done nothing for most of her life apart from get fatter and fraud the benefits system.
Now she’s got thick ass Huns believing her bullshit and she thinks she’s made it.
Yup you’ve got money to get fatter and go on holidays, buy a truck for your lardy boyfriend and a massive house with extra wide door ways for your fat self but at the end of the day, you’ll always be that fat gobby tramp with shit teeth and mould growing in her bathroom because you’re too damn fat and lazy.
It’s your kids I feel sorry for! When they’ve got to bury one of you because you’ve died due to being ginormous and gluttonous.