Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalla

VIP Member
I think that would be ok, Ash's thread was in Tiktok at one point but when the new thread was started that was done under Instagrammers. It's definitely worth a try - lots of people on the Ash thread hadn't been able to comment when it was in Tiktok and I'm sure the same will be true for Gigantor!

Reactions: 3
Happy Tuesday folks!!
Whilst we’re all probably working away, she’s sat on her fat ass doing fuck all.

And she reckons she looks fit!!

She needs to get her eyes retested
---
I’ve just watched the TikTok where she’s jumping off the boat 🫣🫣🫣
Looks like she’s got a spare tyre under her bikini bottoms.

exhausted_mother

She’s popped up on my FYP recently and I’ve seen two clips of her ON THE TOILET 😩😩😩 seriously what is the world coming to?!

• Sick

Spilttea

VIP Member
I think Jo is taller so maybe looks a bit slimmer than the other one who has gained a reputation of needing to be protected at all costs just cos she is morbidly obese and gluttonous.

Jo without her eyelash extensions claiming she looks old, like it’s not the whole extra person she is carrying around that doesn’t contribute to that but the chavvy lashes do. Deluded.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Happy Tuesday folks!!
Whilst we’re all probably working away, she’s sat on her fat ass doing fuck all.

And she reckons she looks fit!!

She needs to get her eyes retested
---
I’ve just watched the TikTok where she’s jumping off the boat 🫣🫣🫣
The slimming filter is absolutely fkn ridiculous at this point. She looks normal sized there. Look at her waist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
“The driveway was too long and winding” she knocks me sick. I cannot wait until it inevitably goes to shit. It will eventually, it always does.

Reactions: 2

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Why does it make me irrationally angry when she eats and she puts her forefinger over her mouth whilst dangling the fork? Does she think one finger hides the food she shovels in that hideous mouth of hers on her gigantic face?
yea and I dread it whenever she eats something that she might do it

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Now it’s been years since I’ve had acrylic/gel fake nails but hers look like a splodge of poo squished on each nail…..is it me or do her nails just look too thick?!?

NO4Reactor

The difference in almost 2 years is crazy; she’s a lot bigger and has aged about 5 years
The difference is huge in such a short space of time. She looks terrible, she certainly hasn’t been blessed in the looks department. No amount of weight loss or slap can improve that face

Onceupatime

VIP Member
What has she done here? Her waist is as small as mine and we all know that she hasn’t got a waist
---

Unfortunately for Jo nope that’s not a filter.

Basically she was this single poor mum, begging for gifts on an Amazon gift list, whilst she was off sick with “anxiety” then hey presto she goes ft TikTok and the anxiety has gone and she’s got mahoosive compared to a couple of years ago. But still claims she’s a size 24 (it was 24/26, but she joined a gym for all of 2 months & she dropped the 26 despite looking no different) also uses filters to slim down but only in her living room and on try on videos mainly. When she’s on other peoples videos that’s the real Jo
Is that a photoshop fail…..where her hand is on one hip it looks a little distorted 🤷🏻‍♀️

exhausted_mother

That mooslover dress 🤮 who has convinced her she looks amazing?! Her comments are so odd GO GIRL - she looks awful in it!