Jo’s Unflitered Life #6 The big fake Greek, utter rubbish is all she speaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lactose intolerant but takes a freebie cheese platter, that’s how you know 💯 she’s a big fat greedy, grabby bleep!

Reactions: 12
She said this morning (something along the lines of) I know it’s early - it’s not even 8 o’clock yet. That’s a long lie! 😳🤣

Reactions: 2
I see she finally got that PR package from mallows beauty that she was very obviously trying to get 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s seriously getting on my last nerve! Mentioning the Savoy woman? Tone bloody deaf!

Reactions: 8
Tbh I hate a lot of what she does and understandably people are angry at the cost of living crisis but you’re all taking it out on the wrong people. It’s not everyone else problem to sensor what they spend to appease those that can’t - I’ll also add I’m not well off and my food shop is still usually 110-150 a week like 200 isn’t even a brag realistically. The savoy women got blasted bc of other people struggling but she’s not so why not spend her money how she please. Jo has the money she “earns” it why shouldn’t she do a branded big shop 🤷🏼‍♀️ the people to take your anger out on is the government and your noses for underpaying you. I’ve had it in the past where I’ve needed to cut people off because of the toxicity of compare your spending with others, just because you can afford something shouldn’t mean those that can should hide their belongings and not buy things.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I hate a lot of what she does and understandably people are angry at the cost of living crisis but you’re all taking it out on the wrong people. It’s not everyone else problem to sensor what they spend to appease those that can’t - I’ll also add I’m not well off and my food shop is still usually 110-150 a week like 200 isn’t even a brag realistically. The savoy women got blasted bc of other people struggling but she’s not so why not spend her money how she please. Jo has the money she “earns” it why shouldn’t she do a branded big shop 🤷🏼‍♀️ the people to take your anger out on is the government and your noses for underpaying you. I’ve had it in the past where I’ve needed to cut people off because of the toxicity of compare your spending with others, just because you can afford something shouldn’t mean those that can should hide their belongings and not buy things.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a comparison of how much she spends, I think it’s more that she’s blatantly cheating the benefits system that is getting to people. And she’s clearly getting ads/stuff gifted that she isn’t declaring properly as per the rules, and therefore her earning threshold is wrong. It’s dishonest 🤷‍♀️ if she’s not declaring it right on SM then she absolutely isn’t to the taxman.

I don’t mean to start an argument, I just like playing devil’s advocate 😂

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s necessarily a comparison of how much she spends, I think it’s more that she’s blatantly cheating the benefits system that is getting to people. And she’s clearly getting ads/stuff gifted that she isn’t declaring properly as per the rules, and therefore her earning threshold is wrong. It’s dishonest 🤷‍♀️ if she’s not declaring it right on SM then she absolutely isn’t to the taxman.

I don’t mean to start an argument, I just like playing devil’s advocate 😂
I’m not talking about Jo early this isn’t only an issue with her spending it seems anyone spending on anything more than basic necessities is getting blasted online. I think it’s something that I feel very passionately about so that’s why I commented on the fact, we obviously don’t know what jos doing financially and we don’t know that she’s doing it all above board which is an understandable thing to feel anger about (however I have my own opinions on benefit fraud to a point) but the people in comments angry she can afford to spend whatever and in other people comments for the same thing doesn’t sit right with me.

I’m not talking about Jo early this isn’t only an issue with her spending it seems anyone spending on anything more than basic necessities is getting blasted online. I think it’s something that I feel very passionately about so that’s why I commented on the fact, we obviously don’t know what jos doing financially and we don’t know that she’s doing it all above board which is an understandable thing to feel anger about (however I have my own opinions on benefit fraud to a point) but the people in comments angry she can afford to spend whatever and in other people comments for the same thing doesn’t sit right with me.
She said in her video she bought clothes for her children cutlery and all that tit. First of all she’s lying through her see through rabbit teeth about all the house stuff she’s bought, secondly the boys clothes are for the holiday she has been given for free. I just think imagine being hard up and you’re watching that heffer complain that she has bought too much shopping to fit in her kitchen. The funniest thing is that she tagged it #relateable.
If I wanted to watch rich people I would follow rich people. Jo wasn’t rich and now she’s making money she’s getting more and more braggy and that’s what people get pissed off about. Why did she have to say £200?! It wasn’t a video about the cost of living so she didn’t need to mention that.

She said in her video she bought clothes for her children cutlery and all that tit. First of all she’s lying through her see through rabbit teeth about all the house stuff she’s bought, secondly the boys clothes are for the holiday she has been given for free. I just think imagine being hard up and you’re watching that heffer complain that she has bought too much shopping to fit in her kitchen. The funniest thing is that she tagged it #relateable.
If I wanted to watch rich people I would follow rich people. Jo wasn’t rich and now she’s making money she’s getting more and more braggy and that’s what people get pissed off about. Why did she have to say £200?! It wasn’t a video about the cost of living so she didn’t need to mention that.
Exactly this! Moaning you can’t fit your shopping in your kitchen ISN'T relatable in the slightest.
I don’t for one second believe she has struggled to point of using a food bank.
I genuinely can’t wait for the whole “ influencer” hype to be cancelled, it’s glorified begging and NO IT’S NOT A JOB JO you lazy cretin.
It’s amazing how other seem to have to time to have a job, family, actually look after their kids and be able to make content!🤯🤯🤯

She’s bleeping irritating and whilst I think she was being dishonest about ryan living there and claimed to be a single parent in the past I genuinely don’t believe she is anymore, mainly due to the fact she has management etc.

Reactions: 4
She’s bleeping irritating and whilst I think she was being dishonest about ryan living there and claimed to be a single parent in the past I genuinely don’t believe she is anymore, mainly due to the fact she has management etc.
Absolutely, she could t stand to live with him when she was claiming single parent benefits but all of a sudden they can live together in harmony! What a load of crap, she’s played the system and got away with it. People like her always do, claiming I can’t work because of anxiety but funny how’s there’s not a sniff off it when she’s getting freebies and tracking across London alone!

Reactions: 11
4 day holiday tho, not fair on the kids…Logan ain’t gonna be able to make enough money working in the kitchens over four days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.