Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
She might be mixing her sizing- an American 16 is a British 20, which is why you have so many plus sized American creators who call themselves “mid size” We all know there isn’t a wagon going, that Jo won’t try and clamber on. Either that, or her 3 gym sessions have led to her dropping a dress size. Or, she is as thick as she looks and sounds, and hopes her followers are too.

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Does Logan see his dad? And what's the story with the DV? Never heard her mention about an abusive relationship until a couple of days ago

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Imagine deciding where to live based on Deliveroo!
Has she even got 3 years worth of income to get a mortgage?

Spilttea

VIP Member
Have to say the stuff she wore from Curve Wow is the most flattering she has looked in a while. What a difference it makes when you dress for the shape you have and the size you are rather than deluding yourself that you can pull off outfits and designs for a much smaller body.

She may only be in her early 30s but she looks a lot older and no amount cycling shorts /unitard combos are going to change that opinion until she loses weight. Being massively overweight not only affects your health but also makes you look a lot older, it isn’t fair but that’s just how it is.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She's probably worried because she knows she's gonna stink the flat out, I bet its like a nuclear fallout when she has a dump, the amount of processed and fatty foods she shoves down her pie hole! She wanna clean her flat herself, she might lose a bit of timber the lazy bitch! 😂 😂 😂
Got more chance loosing it that way than going to the gym 😂
---

New thread

secret life

VIP Member
I think it’s more of a case they can’t cos surely that wouldn’t hold hers and Ryan’s weight, that’s got to be at least 45st between them!
I didn't think about how much they must weigh together 😳 she's like 22 he must be like 20st aswell

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
So Ryan can make the holiday but are her parents going? Odd if it's just her & the children as she doesn't seem to want to normally spend much time with them.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I’m sceptical but I doubt her silence is down to Mallows. She would have said something by now. Even a short statement saying she was having a quick time out for … reasons.