Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Its a bit weird that they've picked Jo to gift a vegan retreat too, To me vegans are fit and healthy people, why would you invite a big greedy lump??? maybe they are hoping it will kick start Jo's health and fitness era!
They clearly don’t care who they gift stays to as the Fat funny one has just had a gifted stay and she’s large and non vegan 🤷🏻‍♀️

Retro80s

VIP Member
Totally agree with you, I cant wait, she's gone from begging her followers to buy her kids birthday presents, to showing videos of her house hunting and spending obscene amounts in costco!! Its really insensitive at the moment when I bet the majority of her followers are struggling! I cant wait till she gets that smug look knocked off her big block head!! Its funny isnt it, that when Jo was working she struggled to get out of bed due to anxiety, yet she had no problems driving down to Wales to fill her boots with free tat!
She what??? 🤯🤯🤯

Celefind316

I’m guessing she missed her flight from mainland Greece to Paros so will have to wait for a new one
Could happen if she been a cow at Heathrow and they pass the problem onto Athens. But the airline probably won't want the extra compo claim, for another night holiday lost on paros.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Yea it was Logans birthday, she put a wishlist up on Amazon and a load of her "lovelies" purchased Logan his birthday presents! She's never done anything to payback the kindness of her followers, all she does is bombard them with adverts for cheap oversized shite! I find this woman unbearable, she lied and said her and Ryan couldn't live together so she could claim as a single mum to get more money, now money isn't an issue all of a sudden her and Ryan have no problems living together! She's a big fat fraud and the sooner people open their eyes to her the better!!!!!!
A wish list, Jesus Christ what a begging bastard! They’ve no shame these grifters 😡

Ellen19

Chatty Member
This was because of all this shit going down in mallows beauty. They were bitching about another content creator who didn’t like the products and the owner was going in on this content creator aswel and a seperate creator exposed it. She’s in the chat and would have loved it! She’s not speaking out about it but is being tagged multiple times in the videos

Attachments

secret life

VIP Member
Who ever hypothesised she’s had a gastric op I didn't believe it til she posted other day and banged on about barely eating. I had a mate who had one but told no one and made out she had an eating disorder which is the extreme but it obv does happen. I know she’s croaky but that could just be recovery…
Why would she not say the women tells everyone about her life and how dairy gives her the shits . General just think that's she's unwell . She would want to promote the gastric surgery for money off