Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Who ever hypothesised she’s had a gastric op I didn't believe it til she posted other day and banged on about barely eating. I had a mate who had one but told no one and made out she had an eating disorder which is the extreme but it obv does happen. I know she’s croaky but that could just be recovery…

Reactions: 1

CinderRuckingFella

I wanted to comment on the corset video and just say “stop fucking shouting”!
Why does she shout all the bastard time?!?

Reactions: 1

Aussiec*nt

i thought i was going crazy!!
im pretty sure it was because they hadn’t had a holiday or something along those lines
Yeah it was something along those lines! She couldn’t afford it and they haven’t been on holiday for ages!
Can anyone remember if there were any donations? I’m sure there were a couple but not many?

Rach88

VIP Member
Notice someone on Instagram has outed her for the pr event club opening she went to last night in Southend. Iggy piggy says she wasn't paid, but all the drinks and food would have been free, for the good promote social media posts.
She's not used to people calling her out glad someone's done it 😂

Celefind316

Guys can I ask something about child labor laws here. If it upsets people I apologize in advance

If she is taking the kids to events, which we know she not promoting them as either gifted or a paid advertisements, which we know she is being paid for. Which she been to 3 in the pass three days, does she need in notified her local council authority, that the kids are doing paid work?
I remember when my dad had a shop in the late 90's, we had to register with the local council that we had under 16's working for us aka Saturday job or paper boy /girl, they where limited to a number of hours work including travel to and from home per week, I remember it being under 14 it being limited to 10 hours per week 14 to 16 being 12 hours per week. But if the school reported issues with it the job had to stop.

Does this still apply nowadays.

Last edited: