Jordan Lipscombe #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last photo that was posted - that is 100% a white person playing a black person. It’s like she is taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just parking my ass here so I can follow this thread a bit closer.. I've never posted on this one before but used to watch Jordan a few years ago, thought I'd check and see what she's upto these days and wowww 😬 what happened?! She looks ridiculous, I'm sorry but she looks utterly ridiculous and if she were my mate I'd be pulling her to one side and letting her know it's gone too far. The blackfishing, the teeth smacking, the nailzzzzz.. take a bleeping day off hun!

20230728_135028.jpg

First pic is like 5 years ago, I know we all change and mature but the difference in her skin tone SHOOK me. She looked a lot fresher and happier back then and so did Jake, I don't think she knows who she is anymore tbh!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just parking my ass here so I can follow this thread a bit closer.. I've never posted on this one before but used to watch Jordan a few years ago, thought I'd check and see what she's upto these days and wowww 😬 what happened?! She looks ridiculous, I'm sorry but she looks utterly ridiculous and if she were my mate I'd be pulling her to one side and letting her know it's gone too far. The blackfishing, the teeth smacking, the nailzzzzz.. take a bleeping day off hun!

View attachment 2339649

First pic is like 5 years ago, I know we all change and mature but the difference in her skin tone SHOOK me. She looked a lot fresher and happier back then and so did Jake, I don't think she knows who she is anymore tbh!
the massive change in her appearance was since she got with jake and i’ve always thought it gave the vibe that maybe there was someone jake follows on instagram or one of his exes that she’s trying to make herself look like

Reactions: 12
i am convinced that jordan was the only person on her sisters hen do in Ibiza and im so confused by it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just come across this girl on tiktok recently and I can't get over how much makeup she slaps on. Far too much blush and bronzer 🥴 I feel nauseated looking at her finished look

Reactions: 5
This girl has started coming up on my FYP and I absolutely cannot stand the way she eye fucks herself. I find the way she talks and holds herself very contrived

Reactions: 14
Jordan stop trying to make baby pink blush a thing, it’s not going to be a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2339649

omg she looks so pretty on the left! (not in relation to her being younger either)
---
the colour of her 😱😱 how does she think this looks good everything is so harsh
it must be impossible for her face to ever actually be completely clean... the time she spends applying and then taking off make up. genuinely so sad and lame.

Reactions: 4
He looks very different now probably why he is hiding these days. Is it mean to say he gained quite a bit and his looks have gone downhill? He was always a twit though.

Reactions: 7
haven’t seen a proper photo of Jake for ages he seemed to have gone into hiding with showing his face 😂 Jordan’s sisters wedding
jordan actually looks nice here without her clown makeup and stupid smoldering facial expressions

Reactions: 14
haven’t seen a proper photo of Jake for ages he seemed to have gone into hiding with showing his face 😂 Jordan’s sisters wedding
Oh damn. Sometimes they say weight loss or weight gain is an indicator of the health of a relationship. Ofc may be medical but he seemed to really prioritise fitness before

I remember everyone being a bit sideeye when jordan basically bought this house alone for the two of them. Maybe he’s just got so cushty and put on the pounds

Reactions: 4