Jordan Lipscombe #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong but I swear I saw Jordan’s name on the donation list for £200 on the sidemen charity match?

Reactions: 2
who is gonna tell her the glasses are giving Rose West and she looks like a twit?
Omg I am so glad you mentioned it because this came up on my FYP last night and all I could think is what the duck does she look like?? 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same 😂 she barely leaves the house though, i don't get why she needs SO much footwear and clothing when she literally doesn't go outside

Reactions: 8
What I don't get is these YTers that live off their social media revenue (with Jordan i'm guessing she lives mostly off her YT earnings). I've never seen a beauty YTer's channel that has sustained engagement the same as during its peak. Except maybe Niki tutorials, she still seems to get millions of views. With Jordan, considering she doesn't seem to have much in the way of professional skills/credentials/experience outside of social media, what is she going to do when it all starts fading?

Reactions: 5