Jordan Lipscombe #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much about Turkey teef or whatever it is she's had done to hers (which wasn't needed nor was the lipfiller) but can anyone enlighten me on what exactly they are, does she still have her original teeth and is it reversible? Like if she wakes up one day and realises how terrible they are can she go back to her old set?

Reactions: 2
I don't know much about Turkey teef or whatever it is she's had done to hers (which wasn't needed nor was the lipfiller) but can anyone enlighten me on what exactly they are, does she still have her original teeth and is it reversible? Like if she wakes up one day and realises how terrible they are can she go back to her old set?
Her natural teeth are RIP. Gone never to return. Underneath them monstrosities she has now will be stumps which used to be regular teeth 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not kept up with this thread for ages but why on earth does she support Elphaba of all people 🤢
Oh dear god she must be desperate for mates , imagine even entertaining that vile creature. What is wrong with her?! I'd need to bleach myself after standing in the same vicinity as the dirty bastard. 😂 what a duo, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the story of her and Jake at the football the other night?? Annoyingly, I completely forgot to screenshot!

Reactions: 2
Her dog seems to have disappeared
Just watched some of her TikTok’s and it’s like he doesn’t exist 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her latest video: "I don't like using to much products for priming, it's unnecessary ". Proceeds to use 3 different primers, a dusting of loose powder and a concealer before her foundation 😂
The amount of make up and false lashes in the background is crazy too.
Eta: she has now put a tit ton more concealer on after foundation and brought the bright pink cream blush under her eyes , then said if we find our make up isn't lasting throughout the day, then you probably aren't putting enough on and to not be shy with it 😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest video: "I don't like using to much products for priming, it's unnecessary ". Proceeds to use 3 different primers, a dusting of loose powder and a concealer before her foundation 😂
The amount of make up and false lashes in the background is crazy too.
Eta: she has now put a tit ton more concealer on after foundation and brought the bright pink cream blush under her eyes , then said if we find our make up isn't lasting throughout the day, then you probably aren't putting enough on and to not be shy with it 😂🙄
each to their own, but i will never understand anyone who would take her make up advice😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It amazes me that people take inspiration or are influenced by her. Her make up is AWFUL, she looks awful. I get its horses for courses and all that, but wow.

Reactions: 7
It amazes me that people take inspiration or are influenced by her. Her make up is AWFUL, she looks awful. I get its horses for courses and all that, but wow.
It sounds harsh but she doesn’t look any better without it! She looks awful with or without it 😖

Reactions: 5
It sounds harsh but she doesn’t look any better without it! She looks awful with or without it 😖
i think she used to be so naturally pretty without makeup, but the teeth and lips have kinda ruined that

Reactions: 11
She never mentions her mom like ever. I wonder what happened there. Her sister n her seem to never see their mum but she use to be in videos

Reactions: 7
What in the Jesy Nelson is this girl doing with her look? It’s doesn’t look good on Jesy and it for sure does not look good on Jordan. They really are looking like completely different ethnicities!

Reactions: 6
I can't get over how much makeup she puts on, she plasters it on. 🫨🫨

Reactions: 4