Jordan Lipscombe #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

what are these? 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It amazes me that people take inspiration or are influenced by her. Her make up is AWFUL, she looks awful. I get its horses for courses and all that, but wow.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’d love nothing more than to see her in the wild in broad daylight. I bet it looks so bleeping bad 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
How does she not see her black fishing is a problem?
she looks so much better without all that slap
---
I haven’t seen Jordan in a while and this Tiktok live just came up and it took me a minute to even recognise her with that makeup and her teeth😳
she's trolling us now idc
---
omg so much to unpack

1) I hate the way she speaks
2) Why is the acrylic so thick? It's like she wearing 2 nails on one finger
3) Design is bleeping rank
4) The length is so bleeping ugly. Makes her hands look like the grinches
5) The tan is ugly
6) The comment about cuticles? Thicko
7) tacky, unattractive, cheap
8) the bacteria and probably actual tit she has under those nails. i read the other day about a woman who had a bacterial infection on her skin that created acne and she did everything to get rid off it. she had her nails removed (can't remember the reason) and her skin cleared up within weeks...

Lol can you tell this vid irked me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_4098.png

I mean… at least we know Mark Hill haven’t heavily edited her photos 🤣 she looks awful & like shes aged 25+ years!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i’m obsessed with checking the stats on tiktok shop of how many units of the mark hill collab have sold. looks like an incredible flop tbh

Reactions: 3
You guys seen the Porsche she's bought??
I know! That would have cost a pretty penny. She was saying on live the other day about another car, saying she didn’t get it as the insurance was like £10k…I mean this car ain’t gonna be like £500 for the year 🙄

Reactions: 3
What a pointless purchase I meant she barely even leaves the house 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the hell can she afford that? Like are these people really making that amount of money? She doesn't even post on YouTube that much anymore, she barely does anything. Yet the average person working long hours and can't even afford to move out of home. Crazy times we live in.

Reactions: 9