Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

12inchthinbase

Just parking my ass here so I can follow this thread a bit closer.. I've never posted on this one before but used to watch Jordan a few years ago, thought I'd check and see what she's upto these days and wowww 😬 what happened?! She looks ridiculous, I'm sorry but she looks utterly ridiculous and if she were my mate I'd be pulling her to one side and letting her know it's gone too far. The blackfishing, the teeth smacking, the nailzzzzz.. take a fucking day off hun!

20230728_135028.jpg

First pic is like 5 years ago, I know we all change and mature but the difference in her skin tone SHOOK me. She looked a lot fresher and happier back then and so did Jake, I don't think she knows who she is anymore tbh!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
This girl has started coming up on my FYP and I absolutely cannot stand the way she eye fucks herself. I find the way she talks and holds herself very contrived

Reactions: 14

lolgal

IMG_4098.png

I mean… at least we know Mark Hill haven’t heavily edited her photos 🤣 she looks awful & like shes aged 25+ years!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
It amazes me that people take inspiration or are influenced by her. Her make up is AWFUL, she looks awful. I get its horses for courses and all that, but wow.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’d love nothing more than to see her in the wild in broad daylight. I bet it looks so fucking bad 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Just parking my ass here so I can follow this thread a bit closer.. I've never posted on this one before but used to watch Jordan a few years ago, thought I'd check and see what she's upto these days and wowww 😬 what happened?! She looks ridiculous, I'm sorry but she looks utterly ridiculous and if she were my mate I'd be pulling her to one side and letting her know it's gone too far. The blackfishing, the teeth smacking, the nailzzzzz.. take a fucking day off hun!

View attachment 2339649

First pic is like 5 years ago, I know we all change and mature but the difference in her skin tone SHOOK me. She looked a lot fresher and happier back then and so did Jake, I don't think she knows who she is anymore tbh!
the massive change in her appearance was since she got with jake and i’ve always thought it gave the vibe that maybe there was someone jake follows on instagram or one of his exes that she’s trying to make herself look like

Reactions: 12

rose15

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.02.56.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.01.51.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.03.22.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.03.12.png

Of course she won't look as she did when she was 20 but the clean makeup with lighter and shorter hair suited her much much better

• Heart

Aemee00

VIP Member
Her vlog from her night away with Jake was awkward and it all seemed a bit forced

The way she speaks to Jake too gives me red flags - she seems to tell him what to do alot. He was using a telescope wrong and she was saying "don't give me the ick" - I mean joke or not it just sounded a bit patronising. Plus looking the way she does - who is she to talk about giving the ick? She doesn't leave the house and looks like that - serious ick vibes for me

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
Her latest video: "I don't like using to much products for priming, it's unnecessary ". Proceeds to use 3 different primers, a dusting of loose powder and a concealer before her foundation 😂
The amount of make up and false lashes in the background is crazy too.
Eta: she has now put a shit ton more concealer on after foundation and brought the bright pink cream blush under her eyes , then said if we find our make up isn't lasting throughout the day, then you probably aren't putting enough on and to not be shy with it 😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

mySON

Chatty Member
It sounds harsh but she doesn’t look any better without it! She looks awful with or without it 😖
i think she used to be so naturally pretty without makeup, but the teeth and lips have kinda ruined that

Reactions: 11

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
When will she understand that cool tone bright pink blush does not go with her orange fake tan? looks really odd, I won't even start on her hair line showing her real skin tone

Everyone eating her up in the comments saying how great her makeup is is truly concerning. Get your eyes checked 😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
not really referring to her tan, the hair and lips too. i'm not saying she's intentionally blackfishing, literally just said i thought the video was a black girl. i'm also black lol, not that deep was just my opinion on what i'd seen🤷‍♀️
imo it was obvious what you meant and it’s not far fetched to say as even though you didn’t mention blackfishing, jordan has a long history with it

• Heart
Reactions: 10

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
How does she not see her black fishing is a problem?
she looks so much better without all that slap
---
I haven’t seen Jordan in a while and this Tiktok live just came up and it took me a minute to even recognise her with that makeup and her teeth😳
she's trolling us now idc
---
omg so much to unpack

1) I hate the way she speaks
2) Why is the acrylic so thick? It's like she wearing 2 nails on one finger
3) Design is fucking rank
4) The length is so fucking ugly. Makes her hands look like the grinches
5) The tan is ugly
6) The comment about cuticles? Thicko
7) tacky, unattractive, cheap
8) the bacteria and probably actual shit she has under those nails. i read the other day about a woman who had a bacterial infection on her skin that created acne and she did everything to get rid off it. she had her nails removed (can't remember the reason) and her skin cleared up within weeks...

Lol can you tell this vid irked me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Wills315

VIP Member
How the hell can she afford that? Like are these people really making that amount of money? She doesn't even post on YouTube that much anymore, she barely does anything. Yet the average person working long hours and can't even afford to move out of home. Crazy times we live in.

Reactions: 9