Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I discovered this mess today on TikTok live. I had never heard of her before that and I questioned her ethnicity as I was interested to hear her mix (I’m mixed myself so assumed she was too by her skin tone and demeanour tbh) and she went OFF at my comment which was in no way bad!!!
she Rolled her eyes and said “here’s another one they’ll accuse me of black fishing now”..
Really pissed me off and I searched her on here - loved reading everyone calling her out. She really is a mess and judging from her very old pictures and videos where she seemed quite sweet…it’s a shame
Wow! It’s crazy because her and I use almost the same foundation colour and I’m a black woman😂When a white woman can use the same shade as a poc you really need to re evaluate your makeup choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I discovered this mess today on TikTok live. I had never heard of her before that and I questioned her ethnicity as I was interested to hear her mix (I’m mixed myself so assumed she was too by her skin tone and demeanour tbh) and she went OFF at my comment which was in no way bad!!!
she Rolled her eyes and said “here’s another one they’ll accuse me of black fishing now”..
Really pissed me off and I searched her on here - loved reading everyone calling her out. She really is a mess and judging from her very old pictures and videos where she seemed quite sweet…it’s a shame
I don’t post here often, so hope I am replying correctly! But I caught some of that live earlier and I was really shocked at how she reacted. So angry and defensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's angry and defensive because she damn well knows she's in the wrong. If you're tanning yourself so you look another ethnicity that's an issue.

Reactions: 18
I don’t post here often, so hope I am replying correctly! But I caught some of that live earlier and I was really shocked at how she reacted. So angry and defensive.
omg wish i could have seen lol

Has anyone actually seen her makeup in real life? Usually in photos and lighting the makeup looks better and more softer but in her pictures it still looks so harsh.I can only imagine what it looks like in person.
It’s got to the point of being drag queen makeup even the techniques she uses, excessive blush ,excessive baking, gluing her brows with got2be gel!!! Drag queens do that makeup because it’s their profession and that’s their look they are going for.But she is marketing to the everyday person and trying to teach the average consumer and honestly listening to her you probably go out looking like a clown.I used to admire her makeup now I think she is going over the top and needs to take a step back.
she's stuck in 2016

Reactions: 5
I was on her live where someone called her out for blackfishing yesterday and she spent a good few mins trying to justify her actions as 'I share my shades of make-up online, if it was that bad, I would constantly be getting cancelled! Duhh, people were continually calling you out and you just blocked them! She then got a bit of glue on her forehead and wiped it off to reapply the make-up and the skin underneath was very much pale and the make-up way too dark for her. I don't understand it, her make-up doesn't even look good, it's far too heavy and the glowing under eyes look ridiculous but she won't be told

Reactions: 8
Her makeup just keeps going downhill! The amount of neon pink blush she wears doesn't even look good nor suit her orange tan skin.

I tried one of the made by Mitchell blursh's that she recommended ages ago when her blush was a lot more toned down, it was soooo neon pink on me and im a person of colour, I was disgusted 🤣 immediately gave it away!

Reactions: 6
Thing is, take away those awful horse veneers, the excessive makeup, the harsh black hair or god awful wigs, the weird fashion choices, she would actually be a very naturally pretty girl. It’s a shame that she ruins herself trying to fit into something that she’s just not. The “insta baddie” era is over Jordan, maybe your engagement wouldn’t be so tit if you actually stayed relevant. Surely she can’t think she looks good?

Reactions: 12
I’m all for freedom of expression and what not but her foundation being so much darker than she needs does cross a line. Make up is all about self expression and it’s an art form, but it shouldn’t be used in the way she seems to use it. She is deliberately making herself ethnically ambiguous, and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sick her filler looks like a stung bee she definitely got more fillers than wat she said
C4FD1AD0-EE5B-4873-AC74-123D1C4C3484.png
BF2BD8BD-5D27-463A-B1C2-1BE6D62B02B1.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her life is so bleeping weird and miserable. She just sits on tiktok live all day doing her hair and caking herself in makeup. It feels so bleeping dystopian. Why does she not go on holiday or do anything.

I just imagine her sat In that disgusting room all day with the curtains drawn and just a ring light. It’s soooo weird. She doesn’t even go out and take photos outside. Just inplaces around her house omg

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.