Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ccjlol

I hate the way she edits her videos when she leaves a clip in of her staring at herself in the camera/sipping her drink/looking smug while the voiceover from the next clip plays over the top. Does anyone know what I mean? I don't know why exactly it winds me up soooo much but something about it is soooo smug

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

heckles

Chatty Member
She surprisingly looks really cute for once this looks suits her
Hmmm I don’t know if it’s the hair or the filter but she looks like an ill Victorian child in that image. But it’s refreshing not seeing her shades darker than she’s meant to be

• Haha
Reactions: 47

heckles

Chatty Member
Don’t say the term “half cast” it is incredibly offensive and if you’re not sure if it’s the correct terminology. Don’t say it. Moron
Erm, no need to call me a moron. English isn’t my first language and another more polite person corrected me and I was grateful for how they explained it. Why bring up a post from ages ago when I was educated in the correct manor?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Imagine being so boring that the people that bitch about you cba to create a title about you. Mate. I’d be embarrassed that even my haters find me boring

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Missclassy19

VIP Member
E4AEAAF2-D8B5-45C1-932F-F1782370852E.png
Why is she tryna be sexy in these videos. Is Jake not giving her attention ... why be on your tip toes to bend down. Just bend down or go on your knees ffs. She’s trying to hard I’m gonna be sick n it’s so obvious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

greenkween20

View attachment 636164Why is she tryna be sexy in these videos. Is Jake not giving her attention ... why be on your tip toes to bend down. Just bend down or go on your knees ffs. She’s trying to hard I’m gonna be sick n it’s so obvious
She’s so cringe. Why’s she sticking her arse out while she standing on the stool and decorating in a bra? She’s a pick me girl for sure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
A few years ago she did a "did my makeup horribly to see how my boyfriend reacts" video and it's literally how she does her makeup now! I was so shocked 🤣

How has her makeup has gotten this bad, I feel like she's having us on. It wasn't always like this?! 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Missclassy19

VIP Member
My god, it does look like her! So scary. People also saying she looks like Jessica from 13RW! That is a half cast girl, do they not see the problem in comparing a white girl to a half cast girl??? (Sorry if that’s not the correct terminology btw)
Yh sorry but half cast imo can be seen as rude. I have a niece who is mixed n my sister gets annoyed when she’s referred to as ‘half cast’ it can be seen as possibly racist as that’s what they used a very long time ago. It can be seen as really offensive as the term itself I think is translated to ‘impure’ and mainly used by people who were white and ‘mixed’ w something else meaning that their white side was pure n anything mixed w that made it impure. Not tryna be rude or come for you but yh xx . I agree w your point she doesn’t look like a full Caucasian person at all. It’s mainly her eyes she messes w intentionally.
Side note - just wanna clarify I’m not being rude about the half caste it’s just close to home topic so don’t think I’m directly being rude to you cause said sorry if that’s the wrong terminology xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Aemee00

VIP Member
She's boring on about imposter syndrome saying it's the reason she doesn't post anything anymore. She says she watches videos back of herself and wonders who it is and doesn't recognise herself.
Uh that's because she's literally morphed into a mixed race person.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say she wouldn’t get any lip injections or surgery unless it’s her boobs … I hope she does it properly n not too much as she will be insufferable but teeth done, new personality, new style, new hair … now lips … hmmmm how long before she gets a boob job View attachment 1469715
this is also 100% her trying to get it for free from a company, she’s capable of researching herself but knows if she puts it on her story then companies will reach out to her in exchange for promotion, she does this so much i cba

• Sick

90sgurl

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 5.55.40 PM.png

I think she looks really nice here! This is from one of her first TikToks. The makeup and color tones are more fresh and effortless. I think this hair color and the lack of chocolate-brown lip liner are also so much more flattering.

I hope she goes back to this hair!

• Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I know the fact that she's skinny isn't really her fault but I'm so bored of influencers with the same body type promoting the same clothing brands all the time...like her motel haul she literally just said "these trousers are tight and will feel like you won't be able to get them on at first but I promise you will" ok who are you promising because if you're tiny and can't fit I don't think there's much hope for anyone else especially as their clothes come up very small

Again not her fault but she's always like oh yeah I have no boobs and no bum at all and this is how the clothes look on me I'm giving representation to the girls who are the same....ok but I feel like that's every single influencer that works with motel or gets invited to their events (Olivia Neill, Flossie, Soph, Hannah Renee, Evie and Olivia Grace etc) ok these girls can't help being skinny and flat-chested but motel most definitely can help who they choose to work with and send their products to...hope they know there are tonnes of influencers out there with different body types and their lack of diversity is literally boring and I'm bored of seeing skinny white girls like jordan and olivia promote their clothes like plsss give me something else

I'm not Rach Leary's biggest fan but I like seeing her do hauls because at least she has a different body type and it's refreshing to see when she's in with that same youtube crowd...but brands can really do better lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25