Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember when it was but I was in her tiktok live and she casually laughed off ‘i don’t have any friends’. Like is she trying to make it seem like it isn’t a big deal? I feel like that’s a major red flag 🚩 Why can’t or doesn’t she have friends? If she does break up with Jake, it will be a massive fall for her
If someone doesn’t or can’t make friends at some point it’s that persons fault because why won’t anyone stay friends w you … clearly she’s doing something to these people. She doesn’t even have influencer friends except those twins. She needs to do collabs on her channel she can’t be doing hauls for the next like 2-3 years they’re becoming boring n it’s a reflection of her life.

Reactions: 3
Yep huge red flag, she's clearly the common factor in all her failed friendships

I'm curious on what she values in life. I know she is very young, but has she ever talked about marriage with Jake? They live together. Does she ever talk about family, children, culture, religion or anything with depth? Maybe goals, hopes, dreams or anything she is interested in outside of the pop culture or media sphere? I've followed her for awhile and can't think of anything of the sort.

Of course influencers have their right to privacy and she doesn't have to share all of that, but it'd be a breath of fresh air from all of her internet slang and product talk.
this is what i think about…..i disagree with some of these other comments - i don’t think it’s weird that she is home a lot and only spends time with family, what i do think is strange is that it seems like for the past five years she has done the exact same content over and over and over again and nothing has improved or changed. she has always been interested in makeup, hair and fashion but she hasn’t gone any further into any of these fields since i first found her over five years ago. she STILL only has basic level knowledge on all of those topics….how is that even possible? she’s never ventured out into learning to sew or crochet, she knows nothing about the fashion industry, the only things she knows about hair/skincare/makeup is stuff she sees other people do on tiktok. i just don’t understand

Reactions: 13
Hell must’ve frozen over she’s posted a video that’s not a haul or makeup

Idk why but Jake gives me a big fat ick

As much as they talk about sex n try n be sexy I can’t comprehend the fact they have sex like it feels so icky

Her filler already looks migrated
8C4ECAB4-CA56-4A2C-BB01-B4B4546624B4.png
CC88E021-7E54-4A12-BACA-893054BB649D.png

Nothing to do w her body she’s always been a slim girl but she looks unwell like

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hell must’ve frozen over she’s posted a video that’s not a haul or makeup

Idk why but Jake gives me a big fat ick

As much as they talk about sex n try n be sexy I can’t comprehend the fact they have sex like it feels so icky

Her filler already looks migrated View attachment 1792792View attachment 1792794

Nothing to do w her body she’s always been a slim girl but she looks unwell like
she looks like me lmao. anaemic af and in desperate need of a hot meal made by mum 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
She really does look unwell, I agree Jake gives me the ick too

Reactions: 6
Jake gives me creepy vibes. There's something off about him.

Does anyone else find it weird he went to a wedding and didn't take Jordan? Foe the amount of tune they've been together you'd think he'd receive a plus one invitation.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why she broke up with her ex who is a videographer? I only watched her properly when she was with him!

Reactions: 2
Jake gives me creepy vibes. There's something off about him.

Does anyone else find it weird he went to a wedding and didn't take Jordan? Foe the amount of tune they've been together you'd think he'd receive a plus one invitation.
Probs embarrassed of the way she’ll look at the wedding with the clown makeup and awful outfits

She’s finally out the house for once but oh god the teeth

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
the colour of her in that live she’s literally yellow but the cool toned blush and eyes makes her look grey

Reactions: 2
Probs embarrassed of the way she’ll look at the wedding with the clown makeup and awful outfits

She’s finally out the house for once but oh god the teeth
Is it just me or do her lips looks completely wonky and uneven?

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or do her lips looks completely wonky and uneven?
so much more than the ml she claims she has. She seems to be really linking in with love cosmetics I have my suspicions they are a private label brand

She does all these crazy outfits for tiktok n YouTube but when it comes to acc seeing people n going to events she wears very basic outfits

The foundation line
D98F06FD-33AE-4DEC-B753-6196C897C5D0.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.