Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god
Oh grief. I saw her skincare live before this she was saying she was all dizzy people suggesting she eat and drink something then said she'd not eaten it was like 12.30 and only had coffee no wonder

Reactions: 1
If she says a variation of "coffee runs through my veinzzz" one more time, I will lose it. Stop saying that! It's dorky and you don't sound cool, quirky or interesting.

I feel like even baby steps towards a fresher look would be great for her! Even just short nails and losing the fake tan would be A HUGE step in elevating her look.

Reactions: 14
The way I GASPED and choked on my orange. This is acc ridiculous. All the comments are white girls I feel like if she ended up on a different side of tiktok she 100000% would have people coming for her n she will change
mom please come pick me up i'm scared

Reactions: 6
I don’t get it. Wats w the sudden wig thing is she going through balding or something
92CC22DE-AE93-4153-B52B-BD3A024CB05B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get it. Wats w the sudden wig thing is she going through balding or something View attachment 1733622
Jake made a passing comment on one of her lives when she was wearing a wig saying that he liked it alot… and she was like “huh what really” and said something along the lines of don’t you like my normal hair then. And ever since that moment… bam she’s wearing wigs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her life seems so empty, it's really sad to see. She has so much money & free time and instead of filling it with experiences (travelling, hobbies, classes, etc) she spends it shopping & putting on makeup just to take selfies. It's insane to have all that privilege and do nothing with it
I agree and it feels like she’s wasting her opportunity. To be young and have the freedom and money she has, she could be having so many experiences that most of us will never get. I could be wrong, maybe she is doing all this behind the scenes, but she seems to be on TikTok all the time.

Reactions: 11
I agree and it feels like she’s wasting her opportunity. To be young and have the freedom and money she has, she could be having so many experiences that most of us will never get. I could be wrong, maybe she is doing all this behind the scenes, but she seems to be on TikTok all the time.
All I see her do is TikTok lives, every day! I'll scroll through my FYP in the morning, and she'll be doing her makeup, and then I'll log on after work and she's STILL LIVE.
She might have money, but she really seems to live a sad life.

Reactions: 17
All I see her do is TikTok lives, every day! I'll scroll through my FYP in the morning, and she'll be doing her makeup, and then I'll log on after work and she's STILL LIVE.
I only her see her live the other day she was doing the skincare live (definitely paid with NIp and fab) then did makeup after like it feels at 24 she has nothing in her life other than being live

Reactions: 2
I totally agree. Every time I get a chance to scroll TikTok, she’s on there! Any time of day, so I can’t see she’s doing anything else consistently.

Reactions: 5
Yes, all so true! She's also wearing wigs now because I've noticed her engagement increased wayyyyy more when she wears them. Clearly people like ANYTHING BUT her dyed jet black, short, greasy hair.

I've also noticed the Jeffree Star mannerisms, hand motions and even the inflection in her voice. It's like her personality and the cadence of the way she speaks is a combination of trendy slangs that she's heard on the internet. She also tries to be very urban/street slang when it just seems so forced.

Patricia Bright even called her out years ago and said that Jordan tried to speak exactly like her in a video with the same exact concept.

Reactions: 14
Pink n orange don’t look good together unless it’s n outfit she needs to learn or if u have a deeper skin tone

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.