Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably on there out of sheer loneliness nowadays
I agree, she seems to live a very lonely life... you never see her out anywhere with anyone other than her man (forget his name) or very occasionally her sister. I'd be lovely too. 😬

Reactions: 7
I feel like she goes on tiktok for an ego boost. All those girls saying she’s so pretty and wishes they looked like her gives her a little boost

Reactions: 12
I wonder what Jake makes of all this.
I wonder how their relationship is, he doesn't post any photos showing her off anymore and they barely do anything together..
I know some people don't flaunt their relationship online (myself included) but they normally do so I can't help but notice they haven't done that for a while.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what Jake makes of all this.
I wonder how their relationship is, he doesn't post any photos showing her off anymore and they barely do anything together
he's living the dream for reddit / beta men lol

he's just cashing in on her money and chilling in her house. she's basically a housewife and a maid that has 0 friends, 0 hobbies and is constantly dressed like a sex doll and no life outside of him

Reactions: 15
It’s terribly sad. She’s a young woman earning way more than many her age, she should have so many opportunities and can pretty much do whatever she wants. Yet she doesn’t. She must be lonely. Maybe she feels that going on TikTok is the only way she can connect to people.

Reactions: 10
Very clear in her latest spend the day with me vlog (and in general) that she suffers with some form of social anxiety. Would love to see her speak out about this more instead of the same old clothing hauls. Half the outfits she shows aren’t even wearable it’s winter and she’s showing crop tops and mini skirts..

Reactions: 6
So on the mark hills shopping live she sold 160+ hair tool kits at £54, she’s making a killing. And there were several other things to buy that all sold out

I think it’s one thing taking a sponsor and making content with their products. But it feels icky to panick sell on live to essentially bunch of teenagers. She sits there calling every product amazing and pressuring people to purchase. In the comments you can see people like “‘my mum just sent me money ordering now”. I’d feel so bad taking kids money like that, but she loves it. Herface is lighting up as she deeps how much money she’s made, yuck

Reactions: 13
So on the mark hills shopping live she sold 160+ hair tool kits at £54, she’s making a killing. And there were several other things to buy that all sold out

I think it’s one thing taking a sponsor and making content with their products. But it feels icky to panick sell on live to essentially bunch of teenagers. She sits there calling every product amazing and pressuring people to purchase. In the comments you can see people like “‘my mum just sent me money ordering now”. I’d feel so bad taking kids money like that, but she loves it. Herface is lighting up as she deeps how much money she’s made, yuck
That’s the trouble with TikTok shop. There’s so much pressure selling and the fear of missing out. Yes you can get some bargains but a lot of the stuff is just stuff you can buy elsewhere without the pressure.

, these should be the best years of her life. She should be travelling n experiencing things. Being n influencer you get your money back quickly w sponsors and collabs she could go Australia, Japan, American, Jamaica etc Jordan could be acc peak of her life rn but she decided to sit on tiktok n sell hair wands …

I don't get how she can be live so often, she lives with her boyfriend (who does seem to work) but like it can't be healthy to be constantly on social media live. She ignores so many comments only acknowledges when people are like girl you're so pretty etc or where is top from, total cash grab.

Black Friday a few creators I follow did etc lives for brands but most have their scheduled regular lives but for me Jordan has really stood out as someone day or night is live. In the rankings someone posted I girl I follow who has a lot less lives was 15th and Jordan miss always live was 16th. I think her engagement is pretty poor.

To be fair to her she does have a dog so can’t exactly just drop everything to go travelling as who would look after him. Plus if she was passing the dog off to people to look after then we would be saying how unfair and irresponsible it is on the dog. Jake does seem to work a 9-5 job so they are limited to the weekend to go anywhere. I do think it would be good for her to get out and make friends offline but even I wouldn’t even know where to start as it can be quite daunting. You can have all the money in the world but you can’t buy confidence for those social situations. I think it would be good for her to go out with the dog somewhere, they could go on long walks and explore places around where she lives. Means she’s got some time to herself (which is also offline) and feels like she’s doing something with her day 🤷🏽‍♀️

not shaming at all but is it just me or did Jake gain a lot of weight?

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her she does have a dog so can’t exactly just drop everything to go travelling as who would look after him. Plus if she was passing the dog off to people to look after then we would be saying how unfair and irresponsible it is on the dog. Jake does seem to work a 9-5 job so they are limited to the weekend to go anywhere. I do think it would be good for her to get out and make friends offline but even I wouldn’t even know where to start as it can be quite daunting. You can have all the money in the world but you can’t buy confidence for those social situations. I think it would be good for her to go out with the dog somewhere, they could go on long walks and explore places around where she lives. Means she’s got some time to herself (which is also offline) and feels like she’s doing something with her day 🤷🏽‍♀️
Dogs can travel too. But she has friends and family I’m not saying go away every week but confidence doesn’t jsut grow. I had/have severe social anxiety. Pushing yourself to ‘suffer’ in situations you’re uncomfortable in is one of the only ways to acc get comfortable whether it’s learning to be alone in social situations or learning to interact w people she’s never gonna get over her anxieties if she sits at home talking to her screen. Her anxieties might get passed down to her children for example not saying it will but my mum is an anxious person so naturally because of her behaviours I adopted some of her traits. It would be a shame for her to look back n realise how much time n freedoms she had n didn’t utilise it xx
YouTube isn’t a secure job you gotta make money n a name for yourself while you’re still relevant. Whether it’s making a business, podcast, clothing line, collabs whatever. Gotta secure a long term steady income. YouTube could delete tomorrow n she would have nothing to show for it ygm x

Reactions: 4
Dogs can travel too. But she has friends and family I’m not saying go away every week but confidence doesn’t jsut grow. I had/have severe social anxiety. Pushing yourself to ‘suffer’ in situations you’re uncomfortable in is one of the only ways to acc get comfortable whether it’s learning to be alone in social situations or learning to interact w people she’s never gonna get over her anxieties if she sits at home talking to her screen. Her anxieties might get passed down to her children for example not saying it will but my mum is an anxious person so naturally because of her behaviours I adopted some of her traits. It would be a shame for her to look back n realise how much time n freedoms she had n didn’t utilise it xx
YouTube isn’t a secure job you gotta make money n a name for yourself while you’re still relevant. Whether it’s making a business, podcast, clothing line, collabs whatever. Gotta secure a long term steady income. YouTube could delete tomorrow n she would have nothing to show for it ygm x

Personally I wouldn’t want to travel with my dog (unless it’s elsewhere in the UK) and I don’t think I would want to go exploring the world without my boyfriend so I can’t blame her for not wanting to do that. Totally agree that she could do weekends away with Jake and the dog - obvs it’s difficult to do anything for longer as Jake works. She just lost tbh as it seems Jake goes out a lot with friends and leaves her by herself which means she goes on live for company. I do agree she should be pushing herself to go out and do stuff by herself as it’s not healthy to only live online. Plus if she goes out then maybe she will finally realise her makeup and outfits ain’t normal

Reactions: 5
I'm curious on what she values in life. I know she is very young, but has she ever talked about marriage with Jake? They live together. Does she ever talk about family, children, culture, religion or anything with depth? Maybe goals, hopes, dreams or anything she is interested in outside of the pop culture or media sphere? I've followed her for awhile and can't think of anything of the sort.

Of course influencers have their right to privacy and she doesn't have to share all of that, but it'd be a breath of fresh air from all of her internet slang and product talk.

Reactions: 8
Personally I wouldn’t want to travel with my dog (unless it’s elsewhere in the UK) and I don’t think I would want to go exploring the world without my boyfriend so I can’t blame her for not wanting to do that. Totally agree that she could do weekends away with Jake and the dog - obvs it’s difficult to do anything for longer as Jake works. She just lost tbh as it seems Jake goes out a lot with friends and leaves her by herself which means she goes on live for company. I do agree she should be pushing herself to go out and do stuff by herself as it’s not healthy to only live online. Plus if she goes out then maybe she will finally realise her makeup and outfits ain’t normal
Nah that’s true but also let’s say her n jake break up for whatever reason she would’ve relied on him as company for the last idk how many years. Or go w her mum or sister like have a sisters weekend yk or something.
i don’t think she understands how embarrassing she is
AD85F63F-E21A-4508-B26A-6922448F5223.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
don’t think she understands how embarrassing she is
I can’t remember when it was but I was in her tiktok live and she casually laughed off ‘i don’t have any friends’. Like is she trying to make it seem like it isn’t a big deal? I feel like that’s a major red flag 🚩 Why can’t or doesn’t she have friends? If she does break up with Jake, it will be a massive fall for her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.