Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think she’s such a hoarder she’s always shopping - where is she putting all this stuff
Over consumption especially of cheap stuff…
I reckon she must just return it! Specially if she doesn’t hardly go anywhere

Reactions: 4
Not been on this thread in a while but I just can’t with her anymore. Her makeup is SO bad, I don’t think she understands that creativity is more meant to be applied to how you do your eyeshadow or the way you apply makeup in general not how many different shades of orange, pink & yellow can I get just on my base today.
And the clothes, I don’t get it at all. The shirt and tie trend, the dad trainers, Jordan seems to just throw all of these weird trends in together which makes it even worse.
Also how is she even still blackphishing & getting away with it???

Reactions: 8
People forget Klarna exist I refuse to believe influencers spend as much as they do n more often they email the brand asking for a few free items

Reactions: 5
People forget Klarna exist I refuse to believe influencers spend as much as they do n more often they email the brand asking for a few free items
Yep I'm sure many use klarna to keep up with the trends probably buy a few followers then dig for freebies

Reactions: 2
She is always popping up on my FYP and today was yet another 'haul' Who on earth needs that many clothes? Especially for someone who doesn't ever go out and do things :rolleyes:

Even if she did go out.. where is she wearing all these tit outfits to? Like you wouldn’t go to tesco dressed like it

I'd genuinely be ashamed if my friends came out in outfits like that! I'd be mortified 😂

Omg a thread for Jordan!! I watched her on YouTube when she first started out I swear she was like 16 or something and I loved her but what the hell has happened?. I’ve unfollowed her on everything because my blood actually boils when she does that side pout smirk it’s making me angry even thinking about it WHAT EVEN IS THAT? And the hand movements with her long nails I cantttt

Reactions: 16
she seems like she's really stuck in a rut in all aspects of life at the moment. i wish she would take a minute to remind herself who she really is instead of being on live for literally HOURS at a time. go outside and do something other than go to primark and bnm!!! she has the money and the resources to travel and get out of her head but it seems like she's wasting her time feeling sorry for herself and trying to impress her boyfriend. its sad tbh

Reactions: 11
Not an hour goes by that she is not live on tiktok lol does she really need the money that bad.

Omg a thread for Jordan!! I watched her on YouTube when she first started out I swear she was like 16 or something and I loved her but what the hell has happened?. I’ve unfollowed her on everything because my blood actually boils when she does that side pout smirk it’s making me angry even thinking about it WHAT EVEN IS THAT? And the hand movements with her long nails I cantttt
SAME!!! And WHY is she so arrogant and smug when promoting products!? “When I tell you. You need this. In your life. Run. And get this.” With hand movements and pouts and smirks. 😡😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She literally has all the time in the world and no hobbies or interests. I’m sure that people would much rather have a vlog of going along with her to a hobby/activity with her talking normally rather than acting up for the camera like she does on those sit down haul videos

Reactions: 10
She's wasting the best years of her life doing drag make up for strangers on tiktok.
She literally doesn't work she has ALL the time to go out and explore the world!
Why doesn't she even go on holiday??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She literally has all the time in the world and no hobbies or interests. I’m sure that people would much rather have a vlog of going along with her to a hobby/activity with her talking normally rather than acting up for the camera like she does on those sit down haul videos
i’ve always thought this was so……strange.
like does she have hobbies and just hides them all? i highly doubt it. but how can you go through your days not doing anything other than shopping online and making the exact same content over and over again. like……HOW? it’s not even like she makes content on different topics; it’s a basic makeup look, a clothing haul or a home haul. that’s it. with the amount of money she earns she could be experiencing sooooooo many cool things. if i were her i would be trying out every sport, every craft, every exercise class, travelling, going to events and have fun doing whatever i want. she has so much freedom and she doesn’t use it even slightly

Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually seen her makeup in real life? Usually in photos and lighting the makeup looks better and more softer but in her pictures it still looks so harsh.I can only imagine what it looks like in person.
It’s got to the point of being drag queen makeup even the techniques she uses, excessive blush ,excessive baking, gluing her brows with got2be gel!!! Drag queens do that makeup because it’s their profession and that’s their look they are going for.But she is marketing to the everyday person and trying to teach the average consumer and honestly listening to her you probably go out looking like a clown.I used to admire her makeup now I think she is going over the top and needs to take a step back.

I discovered this mess today on TikTok live. I had never heard of her before that and I questioned her ethnicity as I was interested to hear her mix (I’m mixed myself so assumed she was too by her skin tone and demeanour tbh) and she went OFF at my comment which was in no way bad!!!
she Rolled her eyes and said “here’s another one they’ll accuse me of black fishing now”..
Really pissed me off and I searched her on here - loved reading everyone calling her out. She really is a mess and judging from her very old pictures and videos where she seemed quite sweet…it’s a shame

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.