Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D429014A-F148-42B6-A886-71F84BBD41A4.gif

#lashtransformation #smallbusiness #fyp #baddie

reminds me of those tik toks of women looking like crying moths after getting their lashes done

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean... it might be posted everyday, but what is this?? You can hardly see her eyes and i dont know but there is too much contrast between all of the colours in her face! Nothing looks blended
Screenshot_20221110-222516_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20221110-222405_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Birthday makeup Why does pink blusher have her in a chokehold she suits warmer blushes like orange tone blushes wtf is this
11694337-22C8-4C54-BF27-70153110E36F.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
anyone else notice that in her last Instagram post with the red wing, that is the only photo she hasn't hidden the likes on in what seems like a year! Not like she *has* to do what people say, but clearly she realized that photo got more likes because people like ANYTHING but the blunt black hair.

Reactions: 3
anyone else notice that in her last Instagram post with the red wing, that is the only photo she hasn't hidden the likes on in what seems like a year! Not like she *has* to do what people say, but clearly she realized that photo got more likes because people like ANYTHING but the blunt black hair.
I noticed that! Her engagement has gone down so much this year with some pics getting close to 9k likes. Her ego couldn't take it.
That amount of likes on her new post I'd such a rarity she's left it for all to see 😂

Reactions: 5
Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.10.22 PM.png

Do we love the makeup here babes? Orange clay-like foundation and bronzer, mixed with cool-toned purplish baby pink blusher and then finish it off with chalky white powder under the eyes? Mmm! In her words "deLiSHhhh"

She made a response to someone calling her a chav on TikTok and said makeup has no rules and it washes off at the end of the day. And about her being "creative" and "experimenting with makeup" but it's not like she's a groundbreaking editorial artist like Aoife Cullen or Isamaya Ffrench. It's just nothing unique and yet so unflattering. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but :/

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1723872

Do we love the makeup here babes? Orange clay-like foundation and bronzer, mixed with cool-toned purplish baby pink blusher and then finish it off with chalky white powder under the eyes? Mmm! In her words "deLiSHhhh"

She made a response to someone calling her a chav on TikTok and said makeup has no rules and it washes off at the end of the day. And about her being "creative" and "experimenting with makeup" but it's not like she's a groundbreaking editorial artist like Aoife Cullen or Isamaya Ffrench. It's just nothing unique and yet so unflattering. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but :/
she looks like a toddler who just raided their mums make up collection for the first time wtaf. I'm all for creative expression, cos true, it does wash off at the end of the night but come on Jordan 😅 YOU CANNOT THINK THAT GENUINELY LOOKS FLATTERING AT ALL - she's trolling us at this point.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1723872

makes me laugh when ppl say make up is about being creative when the "creative" routine they follow happens to be the same one as millions of others who are just morphing their faces with slap into the latest approved instagram face ... yes so unique and artistic jordan

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1723872

I can't bear the bright blush trend people seem to like nowadays. She is just a whole new level, her make up in that video looked like it was part of that challenge people used to do where they done their make up badly to see how their partner or whoever would react.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone else think she’s such a hoarder she’s always shopping - where is she putting all this stuff
Over consumption especially of cheap stuff…

Reactions: 12
Her life seems so empty, it's really sad to see. She has so much money & free time and instead of filling it with experiences (travelling, hobbies, classes, etc) she spends it shopping & putting on makeup just to take selfies. It's insane to have all that privilege and do nothing with it

Reactions: 16
Her videos make me cringe! Watching her talk to a camera, make and laugh at her own jokes. It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.