Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
notice how after jake said he liked the wig on her she’s wearing it in her recent video? she genuinely has no sense of self and is just morphing herself into what she thinks he likes

Reactions: 19
notice how after jake said he liked the wig on her she’s wearing it in her recent video? she genuinely has no sense of self and is just morphing herself into what she thinks he likes
call me a bleep, but I'd go rogue and do the complete opposite of this (pander to his preferences) and see if he sticks around. I don't know what it is but the vibe in that relationship is so off. I actually get uncomfortable reading about it. ☺

Reactions: 20
I asked on her live what blush she was wearing and she wouldn’t for God tell me hahahah! That stupid pout/smirk she always goes is so irritating! She needs to stop trying to be f*cking Rihanna and get her own personality.

Reactions: 7
Imagine how boring their life is though. On a day to day basis. When she bothers to make videos and post, they look forced and like she's posting cos she has to, not because she wants to. It all seems so fake and for the camera. I reckon there's big time animosity in their house. I wonder what Jake does all day?
It's blatantly obvious he fancied her more with the lighter, longer hair. She decided she wanted to be edgy and look totally different so changed her look completely to look Bratz doll.
The difference in her in just a couple of years is shocking.

Reactions: 5
In the video she's imagining scenarios to wear the clothes. Like she's cosplaying a confident and sociable early 20s girl, instead of being one. Those clothes will never see the light of day.
cosplaying a sociable 20 something girl instead of being one OMG you just perfectly described what i have been thinking but have never been able to put into words.

theres such a lack of confidence and clear insecurity (and im going to assume anxiety) in her and it comes across in all of her content, but it also seems like she's not doing anything to change anything in her life? weeks ago she posted on ig stories looking for a hair stylist willing to do a big change (im guessing she wanted to go back blonde) but has never mentioned anything about it again and actively avoids the question if someone asks about it. she doesn't seem to have any friends or go to many events, i see that shes at the occassional influencer thing but its not often. is she just in her house alone all day every day doing nothing? what does she do with her time? is she seeking professional help for her mental health? does she have any hobbies? like i have so many questions. her life seems empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
With all the money she earns she could do all sorts. Even without Jake. She could travel or go on multiple city breaks and explore new places. She drives, she could take her dog on huge walks in nice places. Instead of ad gifted Lodge weekends she could book her own weekends away and take the dog. Lake District, Wales the options in the UK are endless. Does she ever leave the house?

Reactions: 11
I asked on her live what blush she was wearing and she wouldn’t for God tell me hahahah! That stupid pout/smirk she always goes is so irritating! She needs to stop trying to be f*cking Rihanna and get her own personality.
don't get me started on the smirk pout

Reactions: 2
i just HAD to make this post about the brows......

IMG_6083.jpg
IMG_6085.jpg
IMG_6086.jpg

the way she does her makeup is just so harsh for her face....i would love to see jordan really strip things back and get rid of the fake tan, no nails, no hair extensions or wigs, go back to her natural hair colour, stop the fillers, go offline and just BE YOURSELF FOR 5 MINUTES instead of trying to be someone that she thinks everyone else wants her to be

Reactions: 11
Her and her sister made me realise the shocking difference with how much Jordan changes herself

Maybe because im a POC I don't understand but why does she tan herself so much? her natural skin which im assuming is the same as her sisters, its beautiful and more flattering for her. She just looks weird and alienated now, along with the crazy looks, crazy brows and excessive tan

Attachments

Reactions: 6
don't get me wrong i fake tan because i feel more confident than when i'm looking deceased but i remember years ago being SHOCKED when i saw her family members because i always thought she was mixed race

don't get me wrong i fake tan because i feel more confident than when i'm looking deceased but i remember years ago being SHOCKED when i saw her family members because i always thought she was mixed race
I'm partial to a bit of fake tan too (although I've been looking deceased for a year while I'm getting my legs and bits lasered 😂) but there's a difference between a white girl wanting to look a bit tanned and a white girl literally tryna look a different ethnicity and Jordan is way past that line. It's the extra dark tan and dark make up, laying her edges, the eye make up to give her cat eyes, the hair, the dress sense..

Reactions: 10
I like a bit of fake tan too. But I feel like there’s a huge difference with just wanting a bit of a tan, and trying to look ethically ambiguous like Jordan. With Jordan, it’s not just the tan, it’s everything else that goes with it.

Exactly - and during her tiktok lives when people ask what race she is, she literally never answers

Jordan looks like rylan these days. She’s clearly had more filler in her lips she can’t even move them getting all her words mixed up 🥴

The way she does her makeup these days is awful
Remember when she had bar codes for eyebrows hahahahahah

I like a bit of fake tan too. But I feel like there’s a huge difference with just wanting a bit of a tan, and trying to look ethically ambiguous like Jordan. With Jordan, it’s not just the tan, it’s everything else that goes with it.
I’ll never understand how these influencers get this colour. Holly boon is the worse have you ever been into a store and checked the shade they all use? No way they are that dark.

Does this girl do anything other than TikTok live? I literally scroll once a day and can guarantee this girl pops up doing ANOTHER live doing make up. Makes me howl she’s tucked away in that room every single day whilst Jake is working / out of the house. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.