Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if anyone is Scottish on here but she’s looking ALOT like the character methadone mick from still game with those new teeth

6064B959-7CC6-4209-A952-4FE29632B5C0.jpeg
10915BC9-C7D2-4360-80D2-68921AF35384.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Each to their own but her teeth are far too big aren’t they? They look like they’re pushing her lips forward. Not a good look. If that was work I’d paid for I’d want a refund and for it to be corrected!
Yeah seriouslyyyy, she is a pretty girl with really nice features imo, I never noticed there was anything wrong with her teeth, they suited her face just as they should, it's incredible how much these horse teeth have ruined her face 🥴 🥴 🥴

Reactions: 10
Yeah seriouslyyyy, she is a pretty girl with really nice features imo, I never noticed there was anything wrong with her teeth, they suited her face just as they should, it's incredible how much these horse teeth have ruined her face 🥴 🥴 🥴
Exactly, composite bonding looks great when done well, but he’s look botched. She looks like her mouth is swollen.

Reactions: 1
Jordan’s ex Elliot is making a documentary w Syd from Syd n Ell lol I wonder if she’ll support

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ngl, I really can’t stand her house decor. It’s so boring, she’s says it’s a ‘nude’ house, but in reality it’s just slightly off-white! A true nude house would have different shades of nude surely? It just looks so clinical in my opinion! Obviously very subjective but wanted to see what others thought!

Looooool she’s definitely gonna cry after this live. Her teeth look awwwwful. That’s what u get when u take freebies. If she paid for them maybe they would’ve given a duck. they don’t match the too and bottom don’t even align she has n overbite

So basically what she’s saying is unless you’re nice n blow smoke uo her flat ass don’t say your opinion. I hate influencers unless you’re gonna increase their ego you can’t have an opinion

She’s coming across like a total witch.

lol the teeth comment really put her in a bad mood she’s salty

Reactions: 11
I commented on the live saying forget her teeth you all should be more concerned with her black fishing and people were hating on me saying “okay so first black people want equal rights and everyone to be the same but when people try do that its bad?” How you can be so uneducated and dumb is mad to me 😂

Reactions: 11
54CAE723-1215-4860-ACA3-D384645F9ABE.png

some of the comments

I commented on the live saying forget her teeth you all should be more concerned with her black fishing and people were hating on me saying “okay so first black people want equal rights and everyone to be the same but when people try do that its bad?” How you can be so uneducated and dumb is mad to me 😂
Loooool as a black person this isn’t the equality we wanted especially not from her she doesn’t even credit or display black people in her content

I love how it’s all white people saying what is or isnt blackfishing cause they themselves ran that dark

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she’s getting called out for blackfishing on the live!

her hair, eyebrows and teeth look awful!!!

she addresses the few comments on her teeth but EVERYONE is arguing over black fishing n suddenly she can’t seem the comments n doesn’t address it

she’s getting called out for blackfishing on the live!

her hair, eyebrows and teeth look awful!!!
Yeah I was commenting about blackfishing and people calling me stupid 🤣🤣

she addresses the few comments on her teeth but EVERYONE is arguing over black fishing n suddenly she can’t seem the comments n doesn’t address it
Yeah trust she is blind to the comments now 😂 Happy to defend her teeth but not cultural appropriation cause she knows she does it and it is very bad!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.