Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the eyelash she used here?? Reaaaaaally don’t want to watch it/click on it just to read her description 😵💫
She does not even put in the description anyway… no need to click on but I think they were from the brand called Design Lashes, don’t trust me with that though lol

Reactions: 1
Her channel is so dead and so are her other social media content… she literally doesn’t put any effort into her ‘job’ and is so lazy and unimaginative with her makeup looks… she gives me major pick me girl vibes too and those side pout peace signs are proper jarring too

Reactions: 9
How can she call this a classy, expensive looking outfit? 🤢
I like the outfit (classy wouldn't be my first word to describe it though, like it's a going out styling video, it's fine if you're not the definition of elegance 🤣 I think it's just an influencer thing, their vocab is so imited that as soon as something's covered, like their entire leg/torso/arms, it's cLaSsY 🥴)... but the length of that skirt on her looks sooo wrong oh my god 💀 makes it look likeshe's wearing an actual potato sack

Reactions: 4
She dresses up in the most unflattering outfits 🤢 Jake and her followers just eggs her on. Soo classless!

Reactions: 9
He seems thick as tit (but then again so does Jordan). Both completely full of themselves. Their date nights look painfully dull. I doubt they've ever had an intelligent conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know the fact that she's skinny isn't really her fault but I'm so bored of influencers with the same body type promoting the same clothing brands all the time...like her motel haul she literally just said "these trousers are tight and will feel like you won't be able to get them on at first but I promise you will" ok who are you promising because if you're tiny and can't fit I don't think there's much hope for anyone else especially as their clothes come up very small

Again not her fault but she's always like oh yeah I have no boobs and no bum at all and this is how the clothes look on me I'm giving representation to the girls who are the same....ok but I feel like that's every single influencer that works with motel or gets invited to their events (Olivia Neill, Flossie, Soph, Hannah Renee, Evie and Olivia Grace etc) ok these girls can't help being skinny and flat-chested but motel most definitely can help who they choose to work with and send their products to...hope they know there are tonnes of influencers out there with different body types and their lack of diversity is literally boring and I'm bored of seeing skinny white girls like jordan and olivia promote their clothes like plsss give me something else

I'm not Rach Leary's biggest fan but I like seeing her do hauls because at least she has a different body type and it's refreshing to see when she's in with that same youtube crowd...but brands can really do better lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know the fact that she's skinny isn't really her fault but I'm so bored of influencers with the same body type promoting the same clothing brands all the time...like her motel haul she literally just said "these trousers are tight and will feel like you won't be able to get them on at first but I promise you will" ok who are you promising because if you're tiny and can't fit I don't think there's much hope for anyone else especially as their clothes come up very small

Again not her fault but she's always like oh yeah I have no boobs and no bum at all and this is how the clothes look on me I'm giving representation to the girls who are the same....ok but I feel like that's every single influencer that works with motel or gets invited to their events (Olivia Neill, Flossie, Soph, Hannah Renee, Evie and Olivia Grace etc) ok these girls can't help being skinny and flat-chested but motel most definitely can help who they choose to work with and send their products to...hope they know there are tonnes of influencers out there with different body types and their lack of diversity is literally boring and I'm bored of seeing skinny white girls like jordan and olivia promote their clothes like plsss give me something else

I'm not Rach Leary's biggest fan but I like seeing her do hauls because at least she has a different body type and it's refreshing to see when she's in with that same youtube crowd...but brands can really do better lol
This! Honestly, I am so sick of it. I understand that its their body type but their hauls are not very inclusive. Also, having small boobs is not a personality trait like no offense to anyone but I am tired of hearing the same thing from Jordan and the others all the time. As a size 16 woman with big boobs and big bum, there is no way I would be able to fit in any of the clothes she has showed so far. I cannot afford to go out without a bra, or showing off my belly or whatever. Also, who the hell would wear any of those clothes in the UK during winter time? Its freezing outside in the evenings! It’s not very relatable but I don’t have a lot of expectations from her so…

Reactions: 10
Just watched her video with the clubbing/going out outfits and I haven’t been clubbing in years but all of those outfits were terrible and I can’t imagine anyone going out clubbing in them 😐

Reactions: 3
She looks so much better w long her and acc younger the short hair does nothing for her
2B3EE86E-7891-45C7-B0DE-7FEDA1B3738D.png

Reactions: 5
She should have left her teeth alone.
Now I just get Mrs doubtfire vibes.
The scene where her fake teeth are loose and fall into the glass lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her teeth look awful what was the point in Invisalign if she just went n got bonding or whatever. It looks like her teeth don’t fit in her mouth like she’s breathe w her mouth open unintentionally Looks terrible

Reactions: 8
Her teeth look awful what was the point in Invisalign if she just went n got bonding or whatever. It looks like her teeth don’t fit in her mouth like she’s breathe w her mouth open unintentionally Looks terrible
What’s going on with her teeth? I knew she got Invisalign but they look really weird. I have no idea what bonding is 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.