Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta persona is definitely fake. Her house decor is so different usually people’s personalities and insta vibe matched their house for example Ell Darby n her nude, cream white thing. Jordan’s house is unexpectedly not just black and white. I feel like she’s completely different in person it looks tacky ngl the colours remind me of that odd aunts house
E6F9D05B-8D97-46C2-8F26-9164430B375E.png

Her house looks like it’s a show home. I’ve not followed her since around the time she bought it, but it was like it had none of her personality at all. Just a soulless house, not a home. I know she’s been in there a while now so it may have changed but that was always my impression

Reactions: 5
i'm sure I watched a video of hers before / saw on insta that the house they bought was the 'show home'. So normally when houses are being built on the site there will be a few show homes, fully decorated etc for people to go and look at and i'm sure she bought the show home and was allowed to keep all furniture. It might have been her house tour video as the garage area in her garden has a sink in it and she said it was because that was where the sales people on site were based and had a kitchen hence why there is a sink etc.

Reactions: 1
i'm sure I watched a video of hers before / saw on insta that the house they bought was the 'show home'. So normally when houses are being built on the site there will be a few show homes, fully decorated etc for people to go and look at and i'm sure she bought the show home and was allowed to keep all furniture. It might have been her house tour video as the garage area in her garden has a sink in it and she said it was because that was where the sales people on site were based and had a kitchen hence why there is a sink etc.
Yeah I remember that. My old house was the show home too. I just can’t understand how she can live like that 😅 Like living in an interiors magazine 😂😂

This girl keeps popping up on my TikTok lives at the moment, I can’t believe she literally looks Hispanic/Asian now. Did she not learn from the last couple of years when she literally looked like a person of colour? So many people called her out for it and I swear she has not learnt at all. She comes across as extremely fake!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I remember that. My old house was the show home too. I just can’t understand how she can live like that 😅 Like living in an interiors magazine 😂😂
Saves you from thinking about the decor yourself. Home decorating can be fun, but strenuous. I wouldn't mind having a show home lol 😆 if I can afford one...

Saves you from thinking about the decor yourself. Home decorating can be fun, but strenuous. I wouldn't mind having a show home lol 😆 if I can afford one...
It was through the local housing association, and we were allowed to keep the furniture. Although we did get to keep the blinds and curtains and I took them when we moved out 😅

I don't know why anyone watches her? Whenever she can be bothered to do a makeup video she does the same eye look

Reactions: 7
I don't know why anyone watches her? Whenever she can be bothered to do a makeup video she does the same eye look
It makes my blood boil when she receives all those beautiful and colourful palettes for free, and yet every bleeping time she uses two or three browns from the palettes to do the exact same eye look with the exact same nude lip combo. She is duller than a paper imo…

Reactions: 13
I saw it ok tiktok ages ago she’s not original. It’s so unnecessary lol she’s tryna go viral. I’m so tired of makeup n clothing hauls. Do something new ffs
People were testing these ‘trends’ in lockdown like the beginning of this year. She is far too behind, like how come you don’t keep up with the TikTok trends when this is literally your job? Testing lube and the NYX lipsticks she mentioned were popular like 6-7 months ago earliest. And again, another liner look? I am so sick of it. She is so boring…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.