Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, we’re not even criticising her natural appearance, she’s a beautiful girl I’d kill to look like her. If my friend got her teeth done like that I’d laugh too and likewise. And if my friends were black fishing I’d be the first one to call them out.

There’s being a witch, and then there’s calling someone out when they’re doing something wrong, or when something is making them look weird af (and it’s not even a natural thing - I’d NEVER comment on someone’s natural teeth as that can be an insecurity)

Reactions: 17
I find there are quite a few influencers who love love love comments that inflate their ego, but as soon as you have any kind of criticism, you’re a troll or a hater

Reactions: 7
I actually really like Jordan. I relate to her in a weird way. I’ve always thought she was stunning and have been very envious of her appearance. But her new teeth are awful. The Invisalign was enough, the bonding has made them look horsey and they just don’t suit her face at all. I was shocked she’d gone that far!

Her teeth weren't even bad before but composite bonding has really fucked up the way she looks now. She is a total mess. Her eyebrows. Actually her face full of makeup! Her style is tacky. She is lazy with her job and social life. I am not gonna be surprised if she gets a cosmetic treatments if it was gifted to her. Also, she keeps banging on about her small boobs and how she can't do anything..bruv there is nothing wrong with having a flat chest 🤦‍♀️Ughh everything she does pisses me off now!

Reactions: 16
The teeth are just too big. They make push her lips out, and distort the area. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets them fixed. Obviously she wouldn’t address it but I can’t see that she’s overly happy with their appearance.

Reactions: 5
lollll she is so mad on her insta stories & she's basically saying you're allowed an opinion but if it's not nice, keep it to yourself.
idk how to explain it but she comes across as so nasty/bitchy in those stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not her getting so upset over teeth but not when accused of blackfishing. I’ve never seen someone so hurt over their teeth. She definitely doesn’t like them otherwise she wouldn’t be doing this much lol. She’s tryna act like a baddie saying she keeps her mouth shut that’s not cause you’re w good person it’s cause you have no defence points to back your arguments 😂😂

She’s trying so hard ‘ does it get your dick hard’ why is she tryna have this American thing her voice seems so forced and strained when she tried to force n accent. She has no reason for an American accent unless it’s an identity crisis there’s no need. She has no American family that would’ve influenced it. I have American family and I have a very strong British accent lol.

Her words aren’t coming out right w her bee teeth lol and she’s got a lisps 😩

The fact that her and Jake had ALL day to film multiple videos and they chose to film a crappy video at 7-8 pm like what’s the point n what does she do during the day if she’s not filming or editing like I honestly want to know what this girl does between working hours

Reactions: 14
So she’s quite happy blackfishing and not even acknowledging that she’s doing it, yet ‘supported’ (aka posted bare BLM posts across her socials back in the day) yet she goes off on people sharing their opinions about her that she perceives as negative???

duck right off. How conceited can you get! Also, how uneducated and ignorant is she, ewww. Her attitude makes her so so unattractive and ugly.

Also, this is what she looks like with those gnashers

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Just watched her latest vlog to actually see the teeth in action. When she's talking, the entire right side of her top lip goes up to try and accommodate for the teeth. Girlie, no. That's not okay .

lollll she is so mad on her insta stories & she's basically saying you're allowed an opinion but if it's not nice, keep it to yourself.
idk how to explain it but she comes across as so nasty/bitchy in those stories.
Like, I understand if people are being nasty, then yeah, that’s not nice. But I think people are more pointing out how odd her teeth look. She can’t genuinely look in the mirror and think they look fine.

Reactions: 6
I just listened to her rant, which is the same one we hear time and time again. And I don’t agree with people going out their way to slag someone off for no reason, but I just find instagrammers a bit hypocritical, when let’s be real, it’s a path they’ve chosen. To be an influencer you HAVE to be narcissistic, and I think all of them go into this narcissistic enough to believe everyone will love them no trolls. Take jordan
“I’m choosing to share things with you”- hmmmm no, your getting paid to share with your audience, let’s not make out it’s this selfless one way transaction

“Hating on a stranger on the internet is weird behaviour”- but it’s not weird behaviour to be up their arse? They’re a stranger when it suits, your bff when they want you clicking their affiliate link.

“Happy people don’t give a duck what other people are doing” loooooll exactly, this is literally how the industry profits!!! You are not influencing happy people. You are influencing insecure people. And it’s fine when that manipulation turns into obsessed fans but not the other way

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her too teeth are waaaaaaaaaay to big for her mouth and they have no natural shape. I think the issue is they’re all the same lenght and shape it jsut looks like blocks of squares. If she wanted it to be neutral she needs definition in them like your canine teeth are pointy etc it just looks like they copy and pasted the same tooth throughout her mouth and it looks like an overbite. Unless she’s gonna change the bottom to fit she seriously has aged herself w these teeth I’m ngl how can jake sit there and convince her they look good such a fake bf

It makes it look like she can’t naturally rest her mouth close it’s always open unless manually closed ygm

Reactions: 4
you’re right Jords. Stop being a witch, stop being a knob, stop blackfishing!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.