Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A professional has stepped in
A6F8EC8E-F5B4-4428-B0B0-2C5076AE43E9.png

Whys under her brows so white it annoys me so much she use to be great at makeup now she looks chavvy
76F6FD43-15A0-4CA6-8138-377F8360FBB7.png

Her channel suits vlogs more than sit down videos. It’s more interesting to watch and it’s not one dimensional as her other videos I think she should slowly go into vlogging it would make her seem more interesting

Lol the fact this ad comes up so her teeth where free probs why she didn’t complain
A6A13126-D3E7-4196-BFFA-A75882FA323C.png

Lol the fact this ad comes up so her teeth where free probs why she didn’t complain
A6A13126-D3E7-4196-BFFA-A75882FA323C.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is just spewing out tit on her insta stories, sounds like quotes she has read on tumblr at 14. The fact she is addressing the teeth comments so aggressively just shows she is insecure about them - why not just be honest about that. And the fa t she NEVER addresses blackfishing comments proves she turns a blind eye and does not give a tit she does it, as she still carries on.

How can you tell people that their words hurt so to stop, yet her actions of blackfishing hurt people but thats fine cause she can do what she wants on her pedal stool. “You can look however you want there is no rulebook” there is when it comes to racism, hun.

Reactions: 15
Ohh so she did reply to a comment asking her why’s she so brown now, but didn’t address the blackfishing at all, just said be kind and focus on yourself. What a shock.
73020EF6-A7C0-4D14-BE55-6CBFF3A7DE44.jpeg
CB35260C-B1A3-4411-8F86-644159FE5B9D.jpeg

• Wow
It’s that ‘mind your own business’ attitude that I find jarring. Yes, to an extent I agree, no one should receive abuse online, but she’s so snappy with genuine concerns and questions, they’re clearly hitting a nerve.

Reactions: 11
“Hurt people hurt people”

from the girl who’s likely to take her own eye out with one of those nails.
Dumb hurt people hurt themselves, those teeth are case in point.

Reactions: 1
Youtubers love to say oh everyone’s my friend you’re all my friend when you’re nice to them but as soon as u have an opinion that challenges them kr doesn’t agree W them you’re a troll or hater. They are the most fragile people ever. Life comes w hate not even influencing I could go out today and someone can say oh I don’t like your eyebrows. Like ok calm that’s rude but what can u do. Not everyone’s gonna like how u look or agree w u all the time and in a few months times she’s gonna look back and be like acc yeah my teeth did look a bit off. But she’s so full of pride that she’s acc fighting so hard to defend her teeth like why is it that serious she even made a whole story about it acting like she’s gonna fight someone and she’s so tough. Jordan babe you’d cry if anyone shouted at you. In her nee video it seems like she does everything in the house including buying for it and Jake just goes work and comes home gets head n goes bed. All these years on YouTube and you haven’t collab W anyone. YOU are the problem her channel is dying. She’s so boring it’s the same things all the time. I swear if she wasn’t an influencer and people saw her about she would’ve been labelled a chav like wat acc does she being to the influencing works. That’s why no one besides missguided wants to collab w her

Reactions: 13
I completely agree! The moment she became an influencer and continuously shares her life publicly on social media she loses the right to control the conversation around her image. It's inevitable that people are going to comment on changes in her appearance, behaviour etc. Especially if they are soo in your face. She soo dense that she doesn't realise that she can't have it both ways. Also she was promoting those teeth when she put it up on her story!! People have the right to respond that they look bleeping tit without it being labelled like hate or jealousy or whatever she said on her rant. Tbh I personally didn't see any negative comments on her natural appearance on her page but rather on the things that can be changed. The internet can be cruel. Yes. But it far kinder to her than she deserves especially with her response or should I say lack of response to the whole blackfishing and the Koba situation.

Last edited:
Do any of yous know if Jordan still talks to her family? Just watched her recent ‘mukbang’ (if you can even call it that, I hate when influencers try and do mukbangs and literally eat a few bites, say they’re full and then leave the rest of the food like that is NOT what a mukbang is) and she never mentions seeing her family in her Christmas plans with Jake? Just thought this was a bit weird as she used to be really close with her family and didn’t her mum used to work for her as well?

Reactions: 4
Do any of yous know if Jordan still talks to her family? Just watched her recent ‘mukbang’ (if you can even call it that, I hate when influencers try and do mukbangs and literally eat a few bites, say they’re full and then leave the rest of the food like that is NOT what a mukbang is) and she never mentions seeing her family in her Christmas plans with Jake? Just thought this was a bit weird as she used to be really close with her family and didn’t her mum used to work for her as well?
Lol it’s like Zoella and Alfie. They forget their family once they get a man. She’s live on tiktok which is brave so she’s probs banned the word teeth 😂

Reactions: 4
can someone please do a side by side of her old v new teeth lol, I would if I had the energy to go through videos for screenshots, but maybe someone else has some they've saved already? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
He thinks so highly of himself and his accent is just so gross plus he’s really quite simple and not smart at allllll. He gives me the biggest ick too 😅
He’s the odd one in friendship groups. The guy that use to be ugly in school so he banged out gym n now thinks he’s the best thing ever and only dates certain ‘birds’.
Also this pic reminded me of her sorry
75DC11C3-883F-4CD3-B167-0A75F0FE76A9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
why does someone have soooooo much clothes w nowhere to go like it’s acc such a waste of a human. She has random bursts of energy n decides to post a couple videos for like a week or two straight then comes up w an excuse
thats a bit rough calling her a waste of a human

Reactions: 5
thats a bit rough calling her a waste of a human
Don’t take it to heart. She does nothing imo she posts for like two weeks straight then fucks off. Her makeup looks are all the same she’s biting n adds nothing complete waste of a job

She has friends now then? Don’t want to watch her video but saw in her new thumbnail she’s with a couple of ytbers?

She has friends now then? Don’t want to watch her video but saw in her new thumbnail she’s with a couple of ytbers?
Well if you want to call them friends… it feels so fake to me, sorry, like all of a sudden she has friends now? What happened to you don’t need any friends if you have a bf Jordan? I find it weird but maybe its just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.