Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lounge YouTube video was so desperate
She wrote on her story "swipe up to see my try on underwear" she must be desperate for views
Tell me about it. I’m surprised she’s not started doing more clickbait tbf. I reckon her views and likes have probably gone down quite a bit lately due to her lack of effort. But there’s still some people that thinks the sun shines out of her overly fake tanned, pancake arse. I just can’t wait to see how fed up her followers will get if she does another haul because her video comments are all about reusing what she already has or charity shops

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted on IG today asking about the YT content we would like to see. You can tell she doesn’t even read her video comments, literally majority of her subscribers have been asking for the makeup content. She receives tit tons of new makeup everyday from different brands, is it too hard to do first impressions for new makeup which never gets old imo because its always different makeup or GRWMs for different occasions (like date night, birthday, etc.) like she puts make up on pretty much everyday anyway even though she doesn’t go out so just filming it should not be too hard for a normal functioning human being 🙄 I know she won’t listen and will come up with another “phaaaat” haul video soon smh

Reactions: 15
Is it that hard for her to pick out a few clothes from the hundreds she has sitting on her walk-in closet and do a styling video? Or as many people have said choose a few new makeup that she gets daily from PR? It's not rocket science Jords 😅😅

Reactions: 7
Just had a nosey on her IG and am I shocked that she had an all black car? Like a Range Rover style?? It’s like she’s afraid of even stepping foot outside of her “style”

This girl is spot on, same old boring clothes from the same shops, beyond me how she is a “fashion” influencer when she cannot even describe what she is wearing, she only refers to clothes as “sick”
Spot on (y) Let's see if she responds to this one, but probably not. Or shes just gonna say its bullying and have her minions defend her

Reactions: 4
You know, I’m not sure she will respond because she never tends to reply to any comments regarding fast fashion despite the huge number of comments she gets about it every time she posts a haul. Her minions will still blindly defend her I’m sure...

Reactions: 4
Yeah honestly she doesn't care as long as she gets paid she'll continue to do them weekly it's sad

Reactions: 2
if she does end up responding she will definitely take it as hate or bullying. not everyone on the internet is ur friend jords and people are gonna call u out on ur bullshit. thats how the internet works espiecally as an influencer who blackfishes, asian fishes, buys fast fashion, cant be arsed to upload but still gets gifted tit in PR and makes more money than most of us with real bleeping jobs.

Reactions: 1
Spot on (y) Let's see if she responds to this one, but probably not. Or shes just gonna say its bullying and have her minions defend her
her pathetic stans are already in the girl's comments calling her a pick me (which makes no sense, they probably don't even know what it means), saying that she called jordan ugly (she literally didn't, she said jordan is beautiful like wtf) and judging that she called primark boring LOL.

basically the exact amount of brain activity i was expecting from them.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Ugh I feel so bad for how much she's getting attacked these influencer's followers are so blind to any kind of criticism its scary

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Scary how many people defend Jordan in the comments of anybody who tries to criticise her. That girl didn’t say anything mean, she’s allowed to have an opinion. All those girls running to Jordan’s defence as if Jordan gives a tit about any of them😂 she isn’t going to shag you girls, she’ll over sexualise you at best

Reactions: 8
I mean... am I even surprised? Another bleeping fast fashion haul! 😂 She is so bloody lazy and ignorant I cannot stand it anymore. She already has tons of tit in her extremely packed wardrobe, what a money grabber. I would never purchase anything she promotes. She lacks creativity, understanding and empathy. To me, she is dull as a goldfish, the only difference is that she is trying too hard to look sexy unlike a goldfish. It’s cringe af. I am not even talking about her weird “pouty” poses smh
C7012CE1-4D1F-4C9E-85B9-51FFF05BD3C8.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I mean... am I even surprised? Another bleeping fast fashion haul! 😂 She is so bloody lazy and ignorant I cannot stand it anymore. She already has tons of tit in her extremely packed wardrobe, what a money grabber. I would never purchase anything she promotes. She lacks creativity, understanding and empathy. To me, she is dull as a goldfish, the only difference is that she is trying too hard to look sexy unlike a goldfish. It’s cringe af. I am not even talking about her weird “pouty” poses smhView attachment 590341
i’ve never seen someone so ignorant duck me.. she really doesn’t give a tit does she

she’s definitely seen that fast fashion tiktok - i completely agree with it. i just cant believe how ignorant she is tbh, i mean atleast give it a week before u shove another unnecessary haul in our face 😴 i cant believe all her minions still support her

Reactions: 9
I mean... am I even surprised? Another bleeping fast fashion haul! 😂 She is so bloody lazy and ignorant I cannot stand it anymore. She already has tons of tit in her extremely packed wardrobe, what a money grabber. I would never purchase anything she promotes. She lacks creativity, understanding and empathy. To me, she is dull as a goldfish, the only difference is that she is trying too hard to look sexy unlike a goldfish. It’s cringe af. I am not even talking about her weird “pouty” poses smhView attachment 590341
Sorry if this offends anybody but those towel shoes are awful 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i’ve never seen someone so ignorant duck me.. she really doesn’t give a tit does she

she’s definitely seen that fast fashion tiktok - i completely agree with it. i just cant believe how ignorant she is tbh, i mean atleast give it a week before u shove another unnecessary haul in our face 😴 i cant believe all her minions still support her
That’s the 5th haul (4th clothing haul) she will have posted in a row. Like damn man! Over consumption central! Does she not read her comments saying they wish she’d stop doing hauls?

Reactions: 6
Also where has her latest obsession with pink come from? She was all black everything not so long ago. I guess Jake has recently disclosed that he likes a girl in pink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.