Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Not being funny but this dress makes me feel some kinda way"

"I'm low key getting pyjama vibes and you know what I'm not even mad"

Right, what in the blue hell do those two "sentences" mean? They aren't a completed thought, they're just weird linked buzzwords. She is neither describing the outfit, the style, the fabric, the "feeling", nothing. It's not a review and not a description. She's just puking out daft phrases while trying to focus on not losing her accent.

And I think she's telling on herself a bit with the overuse of "obsessed" and saying she gets a serotonin hit from shopping online. She's clearly bored and unhappy and getting a delivery is the highlight of her day. Poor cow. That's the only part of her video that isn't false imo.

Reactions: 31
I agree! She should branch out of fast fashion hauls, idk get a hobby lol

Reactions: 5
Thats what I was thinking but then again if everythings an AD and she gets gifted these clothes as part of the deal then can she really return them? 🤔

View attachment 571830
Also this comment is so true why doesn't she film it like a challenge to create a look from a charity shop or create a budget and try to stick to it like there are so many ideas around that ! I'm sure people would be more keen to watch that rather than a repetitive fast fashion haul for the 100000th time..
it was only last year where boohoo got called out for horrific working conditions. i wish we could put her in one of their factories just for a day, to make all those things she puts on for 20 seconds to pose in a video. she's gross

isn't the uk open now? what's her excuse for doing nothing? thrifting would be far more interesting anyway

Reactions: 13
Thats what I was thinking but then again if everythings an AD and she gets gifted these clothes as part of the deal then can she really return them? 🤔

View attachment 571830
Also this comment is so true why doesn't she film it like a challenge to create a look from a charity shop or create a budget and try to stick to it like there are so many ideas around that ! I'm sure people would be more keen to watch that rather than a repetitive fast fashion haul for the 100000th time..
Also don't forget that BooHoo and their Leicester factory, along with other fast fashion brands with factories in the area, are suspected to have been the root cause for a massive outbreak of Covid in Leicester last year. They do not give a tit about anyone who works for them, below minimum wage, low hygiene, no safety measures etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion-
#3 Jordan Lipscombe- All fake everything.Colour,accent,personality,It’s not a vibe.

Reactions: 7
Thread title:

Blur the lines ethnically, delete those that question me, perform BJs ritually, stay in the house infinitely.

Is that too long? 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Another thread suggestion:

Wears awful trends and has no friends; fast fashion and blackfishing is her passion

Edited version:
Awful trends, no friends, fast fashion and black fishing, when will it end?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion- Jordan Lipscombe keeping up the cultural appropriation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to interrupt but why has she cut her hair like Lord Farquaad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Another haul? She’s posted 3 back to back! If she read any of the comments on her last vid, she would have seen loads of people talking about how they wished she did less hauls and did more styling vids etc. She’s contributing so negatively to the environment it’s frustrating!

Reactions: 9
The sad thing is when I found her the thing I mostly enjoyed was seeing her putting different outfits together and just her styling in general. But now it's just weekly sponsored hauls and unwearable outfits :sleep:💤

Reactions: 9
I can’t deal with her mannerisms in her videos and her high pitched little screams. Also how everything is a must have or a staple or she’s obsessed 🙄🙄

Has anyone noticed that she seems to have lost quite a bit of weight? Which says a lot because she didn’t have much (if any!!) weight on her to start with and it’s worrying because she claims to not work out

Reactions: 16
Honestly I find her quite irritating; her mannerisms, long ass tacky nails, the way she speaks, etc. like it makes me borderline mad. Why she has to be naked in every single video? I am sorry but who would pay over £20-25 for a high quality underwear?! I can get really good ones from M&S for much cheaper if not from Primark or some other places. There is no way I would pay £70 for an underwear set. Also why the duck brands send her tit loads of products?! She keeps posting them on her stories but again what’s the point if she does not even try them in a video? She is lazy as duck and I cannot stand it...

Reactions: 14
Honestly I find her quite irritating; her mannerisms, long ass tacky nails, the way she speaks, etc. like it makes me borderline mad. Why she has to be naked in every single video? I am sorry but who would pay over £20-25 for a high quality underwear?! I can get really good ones from M&S for much cheaper if not from Primark or some other places. There is no way I would pay £70 for an underwear set. Also why the duck brands send her tit loads of products?! She keeps posting them on her stories but again what’s the point if she does not even try them in a video? She is lazy as duck and I cannot stand it...
I have a few lounge sets and I do love them. However, my absolute favourite & most comfortable bra is one I bought about 6 years ago from M&S for £20. As much as I love Lounge and I think some of the sets are gorgeous, I don’t really know if I would say they were worth it.

Reactions: 3
there is definitely a market for more expensive "luxury" lingerie but it is not jordan's audience. that is why under each video you have hundreds of comments being sad bc they can't afford all that stuff. her audience are young girls and women. this is why brands are dumb as rocks when they send tit to anyone just bc they have x amount of followers, without checking who their audience consists of

Reactions: 11
Who is still watching her?!! The same clothing videos, late uploads or no uploads, half assed content unless it's sponsored, no fun makeup looks, Jake being thrown in when there's no need....

Who is still watching her?!! The same clothing videos, late uploads or no uploads, half assed content unless it's sponsored, no fun makeup looks, Jake being thrown in when there's no need....
Her lounge YouTube video was so desperate
She wrote on her story "swipe up to see my try on underwear" she must be desperate for views

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.