Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the 5th haul (4th clothing haul) she will have posted in a row. Like damn man! Over consumption central! Does she not read her comments saying they wish she’d stop doing hauls?
Oh wait I’ve just realised it’s just a story haul so she probably won’t post a video on it (but who knows at this point) but still, the point stands that people want her stop being so unethical with her fashion.

Reactions: 2
why do i feel like jordan has a major god complex
Probably because her fans rip people to shreds for daring to say they’re not the biggest fan of her style and will endless defend her blackfishing and unethical behaviour when it comes to sustainability and her poor dog.

Reactions: 3
I mean... am I even surprised? Another bleeping fast fashion haul! 😂 She is so bloody lazy and ignorant I cannot stand it anymore. She already has tons of tit in her extremely packed wardrobe, what a money grabber. I would never purchase anything she promotes. She lacks creativity, understanding and empathy. To me, she is dull as a goldfish, the only difference is that she is trying too hard to look sexy unlike a goldfish. It’s cringe af. I am not even talking about her weird “pouty” poses smhView attachment 590341
I need a ''😴'' reaction because she's BO-RI-NG
Also who else hatesss when she says for every item 'YOU NEED THIS TRUUUST ME' and its always something so irrelevant ugh
Honestly I couldnt do what she's doing, I'd just say 'get it if you want it' 😅 I know thats not good sale tactics but pressuring young girls that sure as hell don't have her money to buy everything she shows every fuckin week!! (That she doesn't even spend her money on cus everything is gifted) That wouldn't sit well in my conscience 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
LMAO She saw it!! 😂💀Jordan your eyebrows look awful even when they are filled in babes 🙄
The way she talks you’d think she was 15 😂😂

foes anyone notice she always uses the same words that she can easily say in n American accent and if she wants to say a new word she often waits a few seconds clicks her nails pretends to think of the word but really she’s tryna think how to say it in an accent. Her accent is so random. I follow Beth on Instagram and she’s doing so well for herself. Her scent doesn’t make sense even if she binge watched American shows 24/7 she still lives around jake n her family the accent is unnecessary but then again Jordan doesn’t know who she is. The way she responded to the girl about her eyebrows shows her immaturity level I’m sure if the girl used a picture of another influencer she wouldn’t have commented or defended them. She didn’t need to take offence. She could’ve scrolled past. When she’s meant to reply to things like blackfishing accusations and her accent or her eyes she doesn’t buther brows she’s so defensive over. Also I’m tired of seeing AD at the end of every video. It’s so boring. Her content is so dead. It’s always clothes n then sometimes makeup. Switch it up Ffs. COLLAB W SOMEONE. Do hair or do a vlog do something interesting w your life. She definitely walks around thinking she’s better than everyone but she screams insecurities. No wonder they dropped her. Even her house interior decor is confused

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What is she doing in that latest insta story staring at camera posing I can’t even watch it’s so cringe

Reactions: 2
I don’t really tend to comment on Jordan’s threads that much but the one thing that’s bothering me about the new video at the start is behind her ear like near her hair is pureeeeee white like she hasn’t done a good tan job at all like that’s honestly so much darker than her natural skin tone😬

Reactions: 4
I'm cringing at her vlog
Who do they think they are vlogging in las iguanas thinking they are celebs or in any way relevant 😂
Their conversation sounds so dry too, no sign of intelligent life anywhere

Reactions: 14
It makes me cringe how she sets up her camera and then walks up like it’s there by chance and recording her. Someone donate her some friends please

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She comes across soooo dumb in videos. Being chaotic isn’t cute or funny. Constantly scratching your dry white head w your long crusty finger isn’t quirky. She has all those clothes and her outfits are so basic. They’re either white or black maybe cream. What a waste of a room. I find it weird the only time she goes out and gets dressed up is with Jake. Rare moments sometimes w family... although Jake tags along as well like they seem so boring. She definitely carries the convos he seems like he’s got butter in his head. Not a brain cell inside. Also not to body shame she is beautiful but she’s lost quite a bit of weight since being w Jake over the years. Also her eyebrows !!!! Wtf is up w the tails of her brows ahhha Wbu does she constantly change the shape and none look good. In the restaurant they act like they’re bloody kardashians and famous it’s so cringe 😂😂😂. You’re not a celeb you barely post. The way she acts is so different to before and not in a good way. Her fake laugh at Jake babe he’s not funny it’s ok. She tries so hard to be like masculine yk like so quirky not like other girls she’s one of the guys
3E58C811-B5DE-49BA-BB5D-6965F67EF20B.png

She oversexualsies herself when she’s w him. It’s so cringe n weird like babe is your back ok. Lol I’ve seen her in real life ... flat back no fat. It’s funny how she’s forces it
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Anyone have any idea if she’s got a mortgage or paid off for the house in full? Can’t really remember and just curious. Sorry to derail the thread btw

Pheoebe Broughton on tiktok just said she hung out with Jordan in London not long ago, I wonder how long it’ll be before Jordan keeps saying she has no friends because what a middle finger to people that do hangout with her

Reactions: 3
Pheoebe Broughton on tiktok just said she hung out with Jordan in London not long ago, I wonder how long it’ll be before Jordan keeps saying she has no friends because what a middle finger to people that do hangout with her
Both phoebe and Jordan always seem to complain about never having friends.. wonder why that is.

She is getting so much hate in the comments, people are getting fed up with her hails and half arsed videos

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.