Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looooooool finally

Clearly we aren’t the only one wondering wtf happened to her brows

Everyone saying the girl picked a bad example lool
99D4A5DD-7030-445B-AB2A-3D41160304E2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looooooool finally

Clearly we aren’t the only one wondering wtf happened to her brows

Everyone saying the girl picked a bad example lool View attachment 565853
omg I literally just saw that tiktok and was gonna post it on here too. Idm soap brows but fill in the gaps and please shape the top down rather than leaving it stuck up ughh

And those defending her saying she hasn’t even done her makeup, she literally leaves it looking like that when filming tiktoks so that’s how she intended it to look like

Reactions: 14
Okay so I’ve posted quite a few times about how I feel about Jordan and her fast fashion consumption but it’s actually ridiculous. She gets sent clothes ALL.THE.TIME and she still feels the need to go shopping? She’s already done about 3 hauls on tiktok this week from stuff she’s been sent and now she’s gone to Primark, Urban, Zara, and bought EVEN MORE. It’s actually an addiction at this point tbh. I’d be embarrassed if I were her.
i'm so tired of brands sending masses of tit to these big influencers who 1.don't need it 2. can afford it 3. don't produce any good content with it 4. it's just gonna rot in their closet.
especially when there are thousands of smaller creators who put effort and creativity into their content that could use it instead

Reactions: 10
The replies to this girl’s TikTok just proves that she think all criticism is hate. The girl didn’t say omg Jordan is so ugly, just said she doesn’t like this brow trend. Which is fine, it’s her opinion. She wasn’t trashing Jordan, she was saying she didn’t like a trend and yet Jordan took it to heart. As per usual. You’d think she would know that these brows are very polarising, and you either love them or hate them. She shouldn’t do makeup online if she doesn’t want to see people’s opinions on her makeup.

Reactions: 17
LMAO She saw it!! 😂💀Jordan your eyebrows look awful even when they are filled in babes 🙄
yea let people do their makeup how they want to even if it’s black fishing or Asian fishing because it makes her feel good x

Reactions: 15
I can understand if someone wants to have a nice glow and look a little more tanned than they naturally are, but Jesus Christ this girl literally looks like she's trying to be bi-racial or black. The hairstyles and stuff as well ( I don't know if she still does the baby hairs), it just doesn't sit right with me

Reactions: 12
LMAO She saw it!! 😂💀Jordan your eyebrows look awful even when they are filled in babes 🙄
im sorry but jordan is a literal adult beefing with a girl that looks no older than 16 on TIKTOK of all platforms about eyebrows? this girl just radiates second hand embarassment more and more by the day

Reactions: 15
omg i had to unfollow her. that thumbnail and "phat" in the title

really girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another clothing haul... Honestly, I have no idea how come she can fit everything into her already stuffed wardrobe. When I spend over £50 on Primark I feel guilty. Anyway, just because she is skinny it doesn’t mean she has to be half naked all the time. Like wearing a bikini top as an outfit? Is she being serious? She has over 1 million subscribers and not everyone is size 4-10 with tiny boobs so she has to be more exclusive imo. There is no chance someone over size 10 would be able to wear those outfits, except the tracksuit. Funny that’s all she wears in her daily life because she doesn’t even go out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just watch her to laugh at the outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️

She should call it clothing haul you can only take pictures in 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
nah I’m convinced she literally just picks these items to show off in a video and returns them but still gets paid ££££. She has no space in her closet but does these massive hauls constantly

Reactions: 7
nah I’m convinced she literally just picks these items to show off in a video and returns them but still gets paid ££££. She has no space in her closet but does these massive hauls constantly
Thats what I was thinking but then again if everythings an AD and she gets gifted these clothes as part of the deal then can she really return them? 🤔

1620857879712.png

Also this comment is so true why doesn't she film it like a challenge to create a look from a charity shop or create a budget and try to stick to it like there are so many ideas around that ! I'm sure people would be more keen to watch that rather than a repetitive fast fashion haul for the 100000th time..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I do really wonder what she'll look like in 10 years, like will she still be doing strange makeup trends or will she finally look normal

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.