Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is her biological dad but if he is just look at the difference between her and her parents even back here. Same bone structure as her mum but the girl is trying to act like she isn’t white.
65C094A7-8F47-4F6E-BBA7-6AA061066E07.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
omg i cant believe (well i kinda can) that we're nearly on another thread for her 🤣

Reactions: 1
Another thing that irks me is the slang she uses to try and come off as this cool girl. Like you’re not from London, you’re a privileged basic yt girl from Surrey 😭

Reactions: 18
Another thing that irks me is the slang she uses to try and come off as this cool girl. Like you’re not from London, you’re a privileged basic yt girl from Surrey 😭
YES it has the air of like a primary schooler forcing out swear words they just learned and trying to sound cool, something is off and its so forced and cringy

Reactions: 8

Her personality is literally formed by what she sees on the internet. She's not even around people who act the way she does at least. They'd probably cringe at her. She's just on her own copying social media.

Reactions: 20
It's definitely what she seeing on the internet or what's trending since she has no other friends to interact with. She uses or picks up slang, or AAVE I think it's called and whilst certain terms in that are used more now because they are popular, or more people are aware of them in a mainstream sense, it just feels like with her she's doing it to be cool, and use it to her gain, to profit from because it fits in with this new baddie type thing she's going for, along with her black fishing. Even her long nails and saying 'girl' all the time just comes across as off. I'm not saying she can't use the terms etc but group everything together and its far from who she was a while back. Hopefully this makes sense 🤞🏾

Reactions: 13
Okay so I’ve posted quite a few times about how I feel about Jordan and her fast fashion consumption but it’s actually ridiculous. She gets sent clothes ALL.THE.TIME and she still feels the need to go shopping? She’s already done about 3 hauls on tiktok this week from stuff she’s been sent and now she’s gone to Primark, Urban, Zara, and bought EVEN MORE. It’s actually an addiction at this point tbh. I’d be embarrassed if I were her.

Reactions: 12
Okay so I’ve posted quite a few times about how I feel about Jordan and her fast fashion consumption but it’s actually ridiculous. She gets sent clothes ALL.THE.TIME and she still feels the need to go shopping? She’s already done about 3 hauls on tiktok this week from stuff she’s been sent and now she’s gone to Primark, Urban, Zara, and bought EVEN MORE. It’s actually an addiction at this point tbh. I’d be embarrassed if I were her.
It’s probably because she literally has nothing else to do with her time or money. I know we’ve all been in lockdown for a year so we can’t do anything but she weirdly prides herself in having no friends so she can’t spend her money on anything but clothes. I used to miss her makeup looks for years back, maybe she should stop with the fast fashion and bring back the hair and makeup videos

Reactions: 7
She looks so much better without that tit all over her face 🤣 imagine wearing a white top around her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I scrolled to the start of her tik tok and look at the difference! Okay the tan and makeup may be a bit much but she suits the warm toned hair so much (and no stupid grey eyebrows)

B556B81D-1278-49F3-9FDA-8924AB8C3635.png

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.