Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've sent Koba back for more 'basic' training??
How are they so incapable of training him? Why does he need more training?

The previous video of Koba "chilling" in the queue for coffee... erm pretty sure he's crying? Like he seems to be doing in every video?
They clearly can’t control him if he’s been sent back for “basic training”, I 100% believe at some point they’re gonna have to give him up. Feel so sorry for the poor thing being shoved from pillar to post, it’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They won't blame themselves for being tit dog owners though. They'll blame it on their busy lifestyle; that post covid they'll be travelling a lot for Jordan's work, Jordan not having the time to train him while she's sat at home trying on outfits all day blah blah. They'll no doubt word it as though they're doing it out of the goodness of their heart for their love of Koba, rather than sheer laziness of their inability to train him

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know what this “basic training” consists of and for exactly what reasons he needs it. In the video she uploaded she was quick enough to show off how well he was trained at the end of the video when he would walk exactly by her side on command... what more training could this dog possibly go through?

They've sent Koba back for more 'basic' training??
How are they so incapable of training him? Why does he need more training?

The previous video of Koba "chilling" in the queue for coffee... erm pretty sure he's crying? Like he seems to be doing in every video?
That caption, she’s trying way too hard to make a point of them treating him well at this training centre after all the backlash.

Reactions: 13
They should have left the dog at home & sent themselves to be trained. Poor thing

Reactions: 26
That’s quite concerning. They’ve really not had him long. I’ve never owned a dog but is that a thing? If he needed basic training surely they could do it? And the fact that they can’t do it themselves is a bit worrying

Reactions: 20
So you’re telling me this protection dog can catch burglars but doesn’t have basic training ..... child please

Reactions: 24
Looool not jake thinking he can model with his short self. He literally looks like every basic lad from Essex who thinks they’ve got “drip”, he’s actually so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This girl depends too much on Jake. How can she have over a million followers n no YouTube friends. Whenever they have brand zoom calls she’s never on it. Even for brands she has promoted. She’s isolated herself in the YouTube world n the real world. Her mental health isn’t gonna survive if she doesn’t let people in or allow herself to even make social media friends. No one reposts her stuff or talks about her she’s kinda in the background n all her Instagram posts are the same vibe or just boring now she needs to do something as she’s slowing becoming irrelevant ngl

Reactions: 21
Noticed that she commented on Gemma Louise Miles B&M haul - they couldn't be more different but seems like she's trying to make an effort with other YouTubers maybe? I do feel a bit sorry for Jordan seeing her stories this morning, she just seems bored and sad playing 'house'. I think she's definitely a bit lost at the min (still not an excuse for the situation with that poor dog though!! I agree it won't be long before he's rehomed, hope he ends up with an owner who understands his complex needs)

Reactions: 9
So you’re telling me this protection dog can catch burglars but doesn’t have basic training ..... child please
exactlyyyyy
They’re going to end up giving up that dog and honestly, he deserves a much better home anyway 😡

Reactions: 8
https://www.modelmanagement.com/model/jake-stenning/

Does he really think he is model material? DEAD 💀
They're taking the piss surely. My cats had better looking shits. Looks like every basic gangsta wannabe with his baddie dog and his lil petite self. Is that one of those where you can sign yourself up and pay a fee? I doubt he'd get scouted in the street. Put him in a line up of lads from his area, same age, same height and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between any of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think Jordan is just lost. To be honest I don’t think YouTube is for her. She does seem like a lovely girl but just sad. She seems to make one type of content and that’s hauls. She doesn’t seem to have any friends and isn’t really involved in any YouTube groups. I seem to remember she was friendly with SophDoesLife for a while, that seems to have fizzled out, which is a shame as those two are in very much the same stage of life, they’ve both bought homes fairly young and live with their boyfriends. She just seems very empty and lost.

I honestly think Jordan is just lost. To be honest I don’t think YouTube is for her. She does seem like a lovely girl but just sad. She seems to make one type of content and that’s hauls. She doesn’t seem to have any friends and isn’t really involved in any YouTube groups. I seem to remember she was friendly with SophDoesLife for a while, that seems to have fizzled out, which is a shame as those two are in very much the same stage of life, they’ve both bought homes fairly young and live with their boyfriends. She just seems very empty and lost.
Yh n Soph seems to be doing well n has friends as well n I love that her bf isn’t overly involved. He pops in every now n then but he isn’t like all for the camera. Jake seems to feed of it

Reactions: 4
I used to like Jordan's and Jake's relationship at the beginning, they seemed very happy and supportive of each other. Their relationship seemed strong.
Now I find Jake very sleazy - I don't know how else to explain it. He seems to suck the life out of Jordan, and their relationship gives me toxic vibes. It's almost like he knows she is head over heels in love with him, and will do anything to keep him - so he's sitting back comfortably knowing he will get away with anything.

Reactions: 15
Her YouTube videos are only ever ads aswell, so she'll pick what's hot from the latest brand and shoot that. I don't think these hauls are based on her own style at all

I used to like Jordan's and Jake's relationship at the beginning, they seemed very happy and supportive of each other. Their relationship seemed strong.
Now I find Jake very sleazy - I don't know how else to explain it. He seems to suck the life out of Jordan, and their relationship gives me toxic vibes. It's almost like he knows she is head over heels in love with him, and will do anything to keep him - so he's sitting back comfortably knowing he will get away with anything.
Totally agree. What boyfriend with any ounce of respect for their girlfriend, will openly say on her YouTube video about buying her first house (knowing this has been her dream and massive achievement for her), that the best thing about living with her is that he gets head. Who would actually say that?!
And the fact that she let's him get away with it too. Not once did he say how lucky or grateful he is for her.

Her YouTube videos are only ever ads aswell, so she'll pick what's hot from the latest brand and shoot that. I don't think these hauls are based on her own style at all

Totally agree. What boyfriend with any ounce of respect for their girlfriend, will openly say on her YouTube video about buying her first house (knowing this has been her dream and massive achievement for her), that the best thing about living with her is that he gets head. Who would actually say that?!
And the fact that she let's him get away with it too. Not once did he say how lucky or grateful he is for her.
This! Imagine her parents watching the video being incredibly proud of her achievement and expecting Jake to have at least said some supportive words, to find that he is talking about getting head everyday🤮 actually gross, he is so disrespectful to her, joke or not, they are the words of a head. Get rid Jordan.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.