JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he now trying to get in on the disney food niche? Talk about an already saturated market

Reactions: 1
Why is he now trying to get in on the disney food niche? Talk about an already saturated market
late to the party of course.

these fools don't see the market as saturated already if they haven't done it yet. it's new to them so it MUST be new to their viewers. All 5 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
late to the party of course.

these fools don't see the market as saturated already if they haven't done it yet. it's new to them so it MUST be new to their viewers. All 5 of them
Odd choice since he frequently spoke about not being able to eat much because of a “small stomach” [his words] in older blogs.

The guy who often mentioned “forgetting to eat” in his own blogs suddenly desires a place in the Disney food niche. Okay JoJo.

Reactions: 3
I mean, I have no truck with him doing the Patreon as long as he's actually providing something in exchange for people's subscriptions. As opposed to Kyle, who literally just has a begging bowl out.

I'm not saying JoJo is producing content that I want to pay for, but if SOMEONE is willing to do it, it's at least not pure grift.
Agreed. I know they're all grifters and generally lazy but at least he's providing something. Kyle hasn't updated his Patreon in well over a year, yet 5 times has lied, promising to start updating it again to keep people subscribed to give him money for nothing.

I also don't believe any other Disney vlogger has a sock puppet account where they regularly have conversations with themselves praising themselves, creep on women despite having a girlfriend, and post tirade after tirade of racism, sexism and homophobia (I.e. "Round up all the gays..." This is what Kyle Pallo advocates... while at the same time grifting from his gay stans and sugar daddies. It's nuts.)

He's so awful that he makes some of these other grifters look like saints in comparison. Even JoJo seems to want nothing to do with him anymore. That's saying something. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Time will tell if JoJo remains consistent with his Patreon posts. This month he has more posts than he did for all of 2023.

IMG_1512.jpeg

• Haha
Doubling down on the food reviews then
Can you imagine being inside his brain for 10 min and realizing he has zero original ideas and no clue what to do next? Seriously! We don't like most vloggers but there are some who have a gameplan for more than 6 months at a time. Then there's this moron with over 1 mil subs and can't put together 2 weeks of consistent, original content.

Can you imagine being inside his brain for 10 min and realizing he has zero original ideas and no clue what to do next? Seriously! We don't like most vloggers but there are some who have a gameplan for more than 6 months at a time. Then there's this moron with over 1 mil subs and can't put together 2 weeks of consistent, original content.
At least living in his brain there would be lots of room, like a loft penthouse without furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a total hack!! Would be a shame if Ryan found out.
Exactly! I think he deleted two comments calling him out on it too.

Also, I got some really fake ass vibes from Jojo when he was talking to the server at the end and when she gave him the hug. A minute ago they were all talking mad crap and now it's all good gravy when they have a chance to actually speak up to a member of staff about the food?

Exactly! I think he deleted two comments calling him out on it too.

Also, I got some really fake ass vibes from Jojo when he was talking to the server at the end and when she gave him the hug. A minute ago they were all talking mad crap and now it's all good gravy when they have a chance to actually speak up to a member of staff about the food?
Very interesting, it reminds me of the bullshit video essay Jojo made in response for another vlogger calling him out for copying his title. (2:55 in is where he starts to talk about it)

For once Jojo wasn't the most annoying person in his vlogs by a far margin though, so congrats for finding annoying friends. 🤣

He wasn't as annoying in one of the other reviews but he just wouldn't shut up in this one. Yikes.

Also notice how many more comments he gets on vlogs that Kevin is with him. Although there's also the novelty that his stupid videos are at least a little more enjoyable to watch when there's someone who genuinely seems like a fun and respectful person like Krista or Kevin, unlike most of the vlogging community.

Very interesting, it reminds me of the bullshit video essay Jojo made in response for another vlogger calling him out for copying his title. (2:55 in is where he starts to talk about it)

For once Jojo wasn't the most annoying person in his vlogs by a far margin though, so congrats for finding annoying friends. 🤣

He wasn't as annoying in one of the other reviews but he just wouldn't shut up in this one. Yikes.

Also notice how many more comments he gets on vlogs that Kevin is with him. Although there's also the novelty that his stupid videos are at least a little more enjoyable to watch when there's someone who genuinely seems like a fun and respectful person like Krista or Kevin, unlike most of the vlogging community.
Yeah that was PCDev that called him out. I guess he figured this time he'll rip off someone who won't even notice he's doing it.

• Angry
What a total hack!! Would be a shame if Ryan found out.

reminds me of the drama I heard between Sssniperwolf and Azzyland. One copy's the other and then claims the one they ripped the video off stole the thumbnail so even if the other video was uploaded first says they were the one actually copied. lol