JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's right jojo, suck up to the massive corporation making money off of pride tokenism instead of saying something about pride or equality itself. Guess it tracks as you gay bait all the time.

Screenshot_20240621_062552_Instagram.jpg

He wants back on Universal good side. 😂 They sent out those Epic universe gifts yesterday an he obviously got nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good thing he vlogs now, custodial services would be too difficult for him now.

Reactions: 1
It's also, not that great. Fantasy springs looks amazing, but tbh none of the merch really screamed 'I must have that'
Although if Orlando local wants to get me some Dark Universe merch from the Epic Universe preview center...

Reactions: 1
Although if Orlando local wants to get me some Dark Universe merch from the Epic Universe preview center...
Yeah the Epic Universe (still think that's a dumb name) and the current tribute store merch look amazing!
---
Do we know if he was any good at custodial services? He's clearly not good at vlogging. His new video barely has 10k views.
View attachment 3009930
Until he realises that 'he' isn't what people are interested in, he will never get good views. The only time he gets a bump is when showing off new things. Even his female costars don't give that much of a bump.

Reactions: 2