Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't think anyone wants to see his 'secret friend'. Sounds like something the creepy guy you warn your kids about would say.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Not sure his friends get much, he gave a pizza and punished to create a Lego tower when they all have real jobs. Lol as he pointed out yet kept trying to get them to stay. The friend kept saying he's got to be up at 5? Then after their real jobs they came back again to help finish it. Those seem like some real friends to keep.

AKW24

VIP Member
Here’s a better question. How would he plan on paying this agent? He’s not rolling in cash.
that's the secret with these disney grifters.
publicly put out the ask in hopes someone offers or refers someone who will do it for free.
or just never commit/offer to pay them back for their services.

Mark81

VIP Member
On the one hand that's a lot considering how shit he is, but on the other, it's really not when you have 1.5 million subscribers

To put in comparison, UK disney vlogger Adam hattan who has about 200k subscribers has over 700 on his recently launched patreon

Screenshot_20240114_223117_Instagram.jpg

AKW24

VIP Member
Knowing JoJo he also probably thought someone might see the video and offer him their plus one.

Today's video says he's riding as many rides as possible at Animal Kingdom in an hour. As usual he added "This was rough." How rough can a challenge like that possibly be? It's an hour of your time in a theme park.

someone like who? only 12k views in 48 hours. hahaha
---
Yup both Jojo & Kyle just use media invites as a “flex” even though they are not getting paid. They do nothing to promote Disney as a brand and it’s always “Hey look at me. I have a media invite! Take that haters!”.

Anytime it’s a competitive space Jojo always ranks the lowest in YouTube search. Maybe if he focused on SEO and not make everything about himself he would rank higher. He should be lucky he’s gotten this far. He’s not a very intelligent guy.

Take Halloween Horror Nights for example. One year he made it all about his new camera and nobody cared. After that he didn’t get another media invite for HHN this past year.
exactly.

He's really milking Krista on this cruise. Third thumbnail in a row with her and the (current) title is about her. We know it will most likely change.