Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
JoJo and Krista whatever aside. They are different.

I don't believe Taya is anything with him, she's in a committed relationship.

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
Was that Universal drone show a media invite? It's strange to rush out a Tokyo vlog in the same day when he could have just waited until tomorrow.

So we were cruising other forums and came across something interesting. Remember back when JoJo, Jete, PMM and the other grifters were supporting those one-off Disney Channel/theme parties at Boardwalk and downtown Orlando? Turns out the guy that ran them steals money from cast members and he doesn’t pay people back. It was said by someone that works there that he isn’t allowed back because of issues. There are a vine of people that are connected to him (not those mentioned above) and they all say how he steals money, abuses cast members verbally and he doesn’t even pay his rent apparently! We haven’t seen anyone speak on this because those meet ups seemed like a big deal…..Interesting, eh?
Wasn't the guys name ferris? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Sometimes you can't blame talentless grifters like jojo taking advantage of some of these idiot viewers. They have no critical thinking abilities
We wonder if it is blissful ignorance or sheer stupidity. And how can people not see that Krista is a FWB/Situationship?

Mark81

VIP Member
Kyle streets ahead of jojo in views for the icon of seas cruise, especially when you consider the big difference in subscribers

Mark81

VIP Member
That's right jojo, suck up to the massive corporation making money off of pride tokenism instead of saying something about pride or equality itself. Guess it tracks as you gay bait all the time.

Screenshot_20240621_062552_Instagram.jpg

Mark81

VIP Member
Also, does he think that hat makes him look cool or quirky? He just looks more gormless than ever.

Actually I bet its so he draws attention to himself in the parks

Mark81

VIP Member
Do people seriously believe his shit? He dies everything for himself, and no one else. But he does expect others to finance him.

There are loads of ride pov videos of Tokyo splash and the old American splashes. You don't need jojo to see disney parks around the world

Screenshot_20240604_074019_Instagram.jpg

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Guess Krista didn't make the trip so he has to use another young woman in his thumbnails to try to attract the hetero male viewers.

AKW24

VIP Member
What a total hack!! Would be a shame if Ryan found out.

reminds me of the drama I heard between Sssniperwolf and Azzyland. One copy's the other and then claims the one they ripped the video off stole the thumbnail so even if the other video was uploaded first says they were the one actually copied. lol