Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gotta love how people on other boards actually believe that JoJo is faithful and not banging the girl he's staying with in Tokyo. LOL

Screen Shot 2024-06-09 at 9.18.26 AM.png

Reactions: 1

Mark81

VIP Member
Tell me you don't usually build Lego without telling me.

24 hours isn't a quick time for a big lego build. That's not going to attract lego fans. Its a complete 'so what'.

Sorry Jojo, try again on anothe niche

Screenshot_20240214_223505_YouTube.jpg

This video was super cringe, him running around chasing down character meet and greets, then taco bell, and a solo dinner at topolino for himself. Just bizarre
We also noticed 3 title changes/tweaks to get him to his usual low standard of 12k views in the first day. You nailed it with "cringe".

It may be obvious and desperate, but as a bi boy, I'm never going to complain about JoJo shirtless or Krista in a bikini.

I'm a simple man. I have simple tastes.
Oh he's simple, thats that's for sure. 1st title change and 4 hours in. His channel isn't growing but his forehead surely is. RIP his hairline.

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 2.16.08 PM.png

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
On the one hand that's a lot considering how shit he is, but on the other, it's really not when you have 1.5 million subscribers

To put in comparison, UK disney vlogger Adam hattan who has about 200k subscribers has over 700 on his recently launched patreon

View attachment 2690151
The 225 includes paid and unpaid memberships. JoJo’s paid memberships are currently 70-75 people.

IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

• Haha
Clutching at straws. Wtf does the eclipse have to do with anything. Only using it in the hope the algorithm picks it up
Like you have said before. Imagine being this bad at your job. He's so desperate to get picked up by the algorithm because he lacks creativity.

Mark81

VIP Member
Its so well known that engagement means more, you'd think Mr 'youtube is my job' would know this.

You've even supplied the evidence right there

It's interesting to see that the one video that performed better for him was bought and paid for by a TA. Just look how poorly the rest performed.

Screen Shot 2024-04-13 at 7.52.06 AM.png